Connected Lawn Care

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Mississaga  >  Connected Lawn Care

Reviews for Connected Lawn Care

Rick in Mississauga
Rick in Mississauga

Hired them for snow removal, highly recommended!

My aunt and I researched a landscaping/snow removal company for her place in Oakville Joshua Creek area, while I stayed there. The contract was very transparent, which was great - So no surprises and they were very reliable. It was a heavy snow fall year, but we were pleasantly surprised when a couple of the lighter snow days that didn't seem to warrant a clear still got done by them. Christmas day was one of the heaviest snow falls this past year, I thought we would have to shovel ourselves given its the main holiday of the year, but they still came out to clear! - this easily convinced us that we will be renewing for next winter and are now looking into their landscaping services. Highly
recommended.

Albert L in Mississauga
Albert L in Mississauga

Good Snow Removal!

Thanks to the Connected Lawn Care team for doing a sick job cleaning my driveway this crazy winter. I was struggling a bit financially so I was looking for top notch pricing within my budget and they delivered. Best pricing around and the work is always professionally done for lawn/garden maintenance or snow removal.

Mackenzie Allen in Toronto
Mackenzie Allen in Toronto

Excellent Lawn Care and Snow Removal Company

My lawn and gardens have never looked better! Lesley and her team come every week to cut my grass, weed my gardens and take care of my property. They also do my spring yard cleaning and they remove the snow from my home in the winter. They are always on time and friendly when they are at my home. I even asked for a few extra things to be done, since I live by myself, and they were happy to help out. I have recommended Connected Lawn Care to my neighbours, and will continue to do so.

Tim in Mississauga
Tim in Mississauga

Proper lawn service

I honestly can’t say enough good things about this company. Never late, always happy and super polite. What I really appreciate is their attention to detail and how spotless they leave my property. My lawn looks outstanding!

Poor Service and slow response

They want to mow the lawn even though it had dried out

Very slow after a snow storm average wait 8 -12 hrs
Always recommending clients pay cash so they don’t pay there taxes .

Lilly Farquar from Mississauga
Lilly Farquar from Mississauga

Lawn Maintenance

Chris and his team repaired my lawn, which was in terrible condition. My grass and gardens now look beautiful. They also cut my grass weekly, and always did a fantastic job! Excellent service!

Trudy Fairles in Caledon east
Trudy Fairles in Caledon east
1 review Adjala Tosorontio, ON

Residential Lawn Maintenance

I have used many lawn maintenance companies in the past but none come even close to Connected Lawn Care. They are courtious, on time, polite and do a fantastic job! I highly recommend them!