Delight Flooring

Reviews for Delight Flooring

smletto
smletto

Hardwood Flooring and Railing Refinishing

Rudy and his team were great to work with. They are efficient, accommodating, fair in price and courteous. They supplied and installed hardwood flooring throughout our entire house, refinished our railings and replaced the pickets. We thought the step-down in our sunken living room would be difficult to fix and complete, but Rudy did a beautiful job and we couldn't be happier!

G a.
G a.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stair renovation

Rudy and his assistant, Mo, worked very hard to complete our stair project on time and on budget. They did not complain or come back to us with updated quotes or other issues. We are very pleased with the final result and have received many compliments on our new staircase. To add a touch of class, we offered them water from our garage fridge and to our surprise, they replaced the water they used at the end of the week. It was a very nice (but unnecessary) thing to do. Our only issue in the end was that some of the nails were still visible on the quarter round used to finish the trim work and there were a few blemishes on the stairs we had to touch up. These were very minor and ultimately, we couldn't be happier with the completed project. We would definitely recommend Rudy and his Team.

Alex
Alex

Hallway and Stair Renovations

Rudy and his team did an excellent job! They removed the carpet in my upstairs hallway and carpet from the stairs to install hardwood floors and black steel spindles for my staircase. They did not only meet but exceeded my expectations. They were punctual, dedicated and honest with their work. They made changes that didn't meet their standards and would start re-start so it can meet and exceed my standards. We have received nothing but compliments with the hallway and stairs we got installed. They took pride and care in their work and it definitely showed. I would definitely hire them and refer them to my friends and family. Thanks again Rudy and team, we really appreciate the work! George D. & Family!

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Condo flooring install (laminate)

Rudy was extremely professional and efficient. We were on a very tight timeline and he was able to help us go from quote to full install in 5 days.

His team was very professional and they did a good job tiding up after themselves.

Our floors look amazing.

I would highly recommend using this company, they are all the things you could ask for in a contractor; polite, neat, reasonably priced and timely. Thank you so much again Rudy for all your great work!

Mr Sankat in Toronto
Mr Sankat in Toronto

Stair Reno

Rudy did a great job renoing my stair case as well as installing my hardwood floors. The job was done quickly and exceeded my expectations. Would definitely use him again in the future.

valia_ivanova from Toronto
valia_ivanova from Toronto

Stairs and Flooring

Delight flooring is an A+ company , very professional and customer focussed. We had the carpet on our staircase and flooring replaced with hardwood and laminate and we were happy with the end result. Rudy and his team transformed my house in a beautiful place to live and taking the time to make sure that the job was done in the way we wanted. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Anjke in Toronto
Anjke in Toronto

Home office flooring

Rudy was prompt and professional. The work was completed quickly and the floor came out wonderfully. I would definitely use them again for future flooring projects and recommend them to others.

Flooring 3 bedrooms and hallways

Very fast efficient and cost effective company. I recommend them highly for flooring needs. Laminate in my case. Excellent communications, best ever: from their project manager to their operating team, we were exchanging messages frequently at 9 or 10 PM on a week end.
If you hire them make sure to ask them to cover your walls: as they work fast you have to expect your walls to be dirty . My white walls showed signs of jeans and clothes passing through. Not a big deal to clean but still had to do it .

Candi in Toronto
Candi in Toronto

Installation of Laminate flooring and baseboards

Just like everyone out there trying to upgrade their home, we decided to update the living room flooring from old dirty carpet to nice low maintenance Laminate. Thinking we could do it ourselves as DIY folks. Well like all great projects, we failed to estimate the cost of the tools to do the project and our lack of expertise. In desperation, after installing the underlay, we realized we could not do the job. I was extremely luck in finding Rudy from Delightflooring. He was able to response to my email within 30 minutes and was available to start the next day on installation of our living room floor. His service is exceptional and perhaps one of the best floor installers in Canada. He worked without breaks and hard installing the floor. It came out extremely beautiful. He brought amazing tools to do the job and did the job without error on first time cuts. He tackled difficult corners and was able to make the installation seamless. Would I recommend this installer to anyone. YES YES YES. He deserves an award for being the most conscious, clean and precise installer in the construction business. We need more like him with this kind of skill and customer service.

Sat & Raman from Brampton
Sat & Raman from Brampton

Hardwood Floors & New Stairs

We are so pleased with our new floors and staircase! The team removed carpet from two rooms, staircase & landing and replaced it all with beautiful hardwood. During our initial consultation, we were provided with several options on what would work best in the space, and a very reasonable quote.
Rudy & his team are professional in every way - punctual, detail oriented and are truly experts in what they do. We will definitely call Delight Flooring for our next job - thanks again Rudy!

More about Delight Flooring

Delight Flooring: The most dramatic change you can make in your house is flooring. Quality, professionally installed flooring adds an air of sophistication, style and comfort. Often times, it can be the very last piece of the puzzle to make a house feel like a home. Whether you're ready for ...