Gutter Doctor

305 4625 Varsity Drive NW Calgary AB T3A 0X9

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Flash in Calgary
Flash in Calgary

BRIAN did a great job and was very thorough.

BRIAN solved a long standing problem that others did not. He was very thorough and fully assessed the entire situation. He spent the necessary time required to get the right result. I would highly recommend him.

Our tech Brian is Mr Details!

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Home and Garage Gutter Repairs

I was initially informed that it would take 3-4 weeks before an estimate could be done. However, Brian contacted me the very next day and stopped by immediately to do the estimate. We discussed the complexities of the work that needed to be done in great detail (roof line sloping in wrong direction). Brian P. patiently answered all questions and concerns never making me feel rushed. In agreement with his estimate, Brian was ready to start the work immediately but discovered that he was missing some of the tools and/or materials needed. An appointment was made the following week on a day and time of my choosing. Again, Brian showed up on time and got the work done despite the cool rainy weather. He was thorough and patient, addressing any concerns that I had about the challenging repair. Another problem area was discovered during Brian’s initial work, and he was willing to tackle yet another challenging repair (in the cool and wet weather) before finishing up. Brian’s patience and careful work were very much appreciated!

Glad Brian could come out so quickly!

Wossy in Calgary
Wossy in Calgary

Re-chalk gutter joints in 4 spots.

Keff came out to re-chalk my gutter joints at 4 spots at the front of the house in late 2017. The first time it rained, weeks later, I had leaks at all 4 spots. I checked a couple of the re-chalked joints and found that the chalk had not hardened. I called the Gutter Doctor and told them I still had the leaks. Keff came back out and re-chalked the joints. The next time it rained I had leaks at 3 of the four joints, one leaked worse than before I had the Gutter Doctor come out (see photo). I gave them a second chance to fix the problem, but they couldn't fix the problem.

We are not aware of an instance like this. We checked all our records back to September of 2017 and have nothing similar in terms of a recall. Please call us or tell us who you are so we can remedy the problem, if there actually is one.

HARRY GERDEL in

305 4625 Varsity Drive NW
Calgary
AB
T3A 0X9

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK DONE BY GUTTER DOCTOR.STEVE CAME OVER QUOTED THE JOB,PICKED UP THE MATERIAL NEEDED AND GOT THE JOB DONE.I HAVE A OLDER HOME AND THERE WERE A FEW ISSUES BUT STEVE GOT THE JOB DONE.THANK YOU

Happy to hear that you are please with Steve's work.

Jenn in Powell River
Jenn in Powell River

Five star service all around

Gutter Doctor helped me out with a predicament. My Grandmother lives in Calgary and the. downspout broke off her house. I wasn't sure who to call; after calling other companies that either wanted to charge me more or couldn't get around to doing it for a couple of weeks, I called Gutter Doctor, and they fixed it within 2 days. The woman on the phone who helped me was friendly, professional, and reassuring. Kef (who showed up to fix her downspout) was great and very nice, he fixed it quickly and did great work. They also charged us less than other places I had called for quotes. I would totally recommend them and call them again if I needed anything.

Thanks. Yes we have quite a few out of town customers that arrange things for their relatives or properties here.

NBF
NBF

Eavestrough repair & redirection

Gutter doctor was completely detail oriented. They did a great job of isolating our problem areas & providing a solution. They gave a detailed quote & stuck to it.

Awesome review. It was nice working with you.

paul
paul

Gutter repair

Repair leaky corner and replace damaged down spout extender. Impressed by the repair work. Very thorough.

We do try to be thorough for sure.

ganeshhd
ganeshhd

Re-caulking of a gutter corner joint

Fixed the issue quickly and very professional service. Very reasonable price. Some other contractors were asking very absurd amounts. Highly recommend Gutter Doctor.

Great thanks. We do make sure our pricing is fair.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Tightening and resloping the gutter

I was pleased with the work done by Vaughn and his associate from The Gutter doctor when i needed to have the gutter tightened and resloped.
Their effort was great and both are very friendly gentlemen. They explained what they need to do and were fair with the quote and work.
I would recommend them to everyone.

Glad you are pleased.

dokhandem
dokhandem

Repair on siding and roof

Repair on siding and roof. You guys are rock. Thank you again, your help is much appreciated

Thank you for the review.

More about Gutter Doctor

Serving Calgary and Edmonton, Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 15 years and 20,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! We proudly offer a 5-year guarantee on installations and 2-year guarantee on repairs. We carry full liability insurance and WCB. You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
VINYL SIDING repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation

Calgary 403-714-0711
Edmonton 780-709-6825
info@gutterdoctor.ca
www.gutterdoctor.ca

Please be aware that Homestars has given us a poorer rating than we deserve ONLY because some customers have removed their reviews. We rarely receive a poor review but when we do we always work to solve customer's complaint and a few customers have removed their poor reviews once we fixed the problem. Homestars considers a removed review to be worse than a bad review and this pulls down our rating!