Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

g
g

Repair gutter leak

Barry came out to my building when he said he would, put up the ladder, repaired the leaky gutter and was gone in half an hour. Totally professional! Also gave valuable advice I will act on soon.

Kevin
Kevin

Gutter Repairs

The Gutter Doctor's service met all expectations from my initial call, to scheduling an onsite estimate and then completing the work required to make repairs to some of my gutters and downspouts.

Barry provided photographs to show the required repairs which was helpful. His estimate and communication was clear and he took the time to fully answer all my questions and concerns. The repairs and cleanup were completed successfully. Barry was a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to having him do my gutter cleaning in the future.

Great!

Rose Noetzel
Rose Noetzel

Repair

Very pleased with the work. Masood. the technician was great. Looked at everything, not just the problem we thought we had. Got it fixed as well.
Very much appreciated. Lynn, as always, very plesant

Super to hear this. Thanks for the great review.

Kurt and Patty  from Calgary
Kurt and Patty from Calgary

Gutter repairs

Submitted a service request using Gutter Doctor's website. I had some minor gutter repairs needed on the upper level of my 2 story house. Surprisingly I was contacted the next day by Barry and made arrangements to drop by later in the day to evaluate and provide a quote for the repairs. Barry performed the work immediately which I did not expect. Barry provided photos and detailed explanation of the work required. So impressed with how this was done. Would not hesitate to call Gutter Doctor (Barry) again.

Barry is doing well!

Gutter Doctor Calgary

Catherine L in Calgary
Catherine L in Calgary

Gutters Cleaned

Gutter Doctors did a thorough job of cleaning my gutters, even though it was above 30 degrees out and the technician must have been sweltering. He cleaned up after himself thoroughly. I will definitely use them again.

John B.
John B.

Service was prompt, well done, and reasonably priced!

Kevin was at my house the day after I made a request for an estimate and two days later came back and did the job.

He cleaned my gutters on two levels and replaced my downspouts in just over 3 hours. I could not ask for better service and highly recommend this company for gutter cleaning and service.

Excellent to hear! Thanks.
Gutter Doctor calgary

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Full Gutter Replacement, Front and Back.

Excellent work, great crew who were friendly and professional. This is now my third time using Gutter Doctor and couldn't be more happy with their work. Arrived on time and was all done in a few hours.

We try our best to be the best.

Leaky soffits

Jeff is a great technican. He inspected the 2 leaking areas and made a recommendation and repaired the repairs very effectively and efficiently. He practiced safe distancing which was appreciated.

Bruce

Super to hear!

Gutter repair

Had two leaky spots of gutter repaired. More expensive than I expected but I have no problem paying for good work. One leak had no issues but the other continued to leak despite the repair. I called Gutter Doctor and they sent Elmer out to attempt to repair the gutter again. It was a tricky leak; however, it is now fixed. Excellent work and customer service by Elmer. He communicates very well and is accommodating for your schedule.

Great!

A H.
A H.

Cleaned gutters and snow guards

Work was done very professionally and at a great price too. Also asked about the roof and was told everything was okay. Definitely would get them again.

Thanks for the great review.

More about Gutter Doctor

Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 16 years and 20,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
SIDING (vinyl, cedar, hardie) repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation

-Best of TrustedPros Winner
-Best of Homestars Winner
-$5,000,000 liability insurance
-WCB
-2-year guarantee on repairs or 5-years on installations. A guarantee that we deliver on.

Calgary 403-714-0711