Gutter Doctor

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Happy in Calgary
Happy in Calgary

Downspout Replacement

TJ did a very neat job of replacing all the downspouts on my home. He made useful suggestions regarding placement of several of the downspouts. All in all I am pleased with the result.

S. V. in Calgary
S. V. in Calgary

Gutter cleaning

We had Sadiq come out to clean the gutters. On half the house the gutters had not been cleaned for years and had baby trees growing there, plus dirt & lots of leaves. The other side had a new gutter a year old, but had leaves plugging the downspout. Sadiq did a great job. He was very thorough in making sure all the stuff was troweled out. He then finished off the job with blowing the gutters clean & then flushing them. We were pleased with the job done and would recommend Sadiq and Gutter Doctor to others.

Sadiq is doing very well with the company and the customers. Thanks for the great review.

15555555 in Calgary
15555555 in Calgary

Gutter cleaning

Amazing service highly recommend this company.
My technician Sadiq was professional and knowledgeable. The service was done quickly and efficiently.
He made suggestions on what steps we could take to improve the run off and checked my downspouts

Sadiq has many years experience and we are glad to have him on the team!

Lyne in Calgary
Lyne in Calgary

Eave throughs cleaning

TJ cleaned my eaves throughs yesterday. He did a great job! He was prompt to arrive when he said he would. He was efficient in doing the work, he left my place cleaner than when he arrived. He has very good people skills, addressing me politely, smiling, responding tall my questions and concerns. I'm very happy with his service! Merci!

Great!

Flash in Calgary
Flash in Calgary

BRIAN did a great job and was very thorough.

BRIAN solved a long standing problem that others did not. He was very thorough and fully assessed the entire situation. He spent the necessary time required to get the right result. I would highly recommend him.

Our tech Brian is Mr Details!

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Home and Garage Gutter Repairs

I was initially informed that it would take 3-4 weeks before an estimate could be done. However, Brian contacted me the very next day and stopped by immediately to do the estimate. We discussed the complexities of the work that needed to be done in great detail (roof line sloping in wrong direction). Brian P. patiently answered all questions and concerns never making me feel rushed. In agreement with his estimate, Brian was ready to start the work immediately but discovered that he was missing some of the tools and/or materials needed. An appointment was made the following week on a day and time of my choosing. Again, Brian showed up on time and got the work done despite the cool rainy weather. He was thorough and patient, addressing any concerns that I had about the challenging repair. Another problem area was discovered during Brian’s initial work, and he was willing to tackle yet another challenging repair (in the cool and wet weather) before finishing up. Brian’s patience and careful work were very much appreciated!

Glad Brian could come out so quickly!

Wossy in Calgary
Wossy in Calgary

Re-chalk gutter joints in 4 spots.

Keff came out to re-chalk my gutter joints at 4 spots at the front of the house in late 2017. The first time it rained, weeks later, I had leaks at all 4 spots. I checked a couple of the re-chalked joints and found that the chalk had not hardened. I called the Gutter Doctor and told them I still had the leaks. Keff came back out and re-chalked the joints. The next time it rained I had leaks at 3 of the four joints, one leaked worse than before I had the Gutter Doctor come out (see photo). I gave them a second chance to fix the problem, but they couldn't fix the problem.

We are not aware of an instance like this. We checked all our records back to September of 2017 and have nothing similar in terms of a recall. Please call us or tell us who you are so we can remedy the problem, if there actually is one.

HARRY GERDEL in
HARRY GERDEL in
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

GUTTER REPAIR

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK DONE BY GUTTER DOCTOR.STEVE CAME OVER QUOTED THE JOB,PICKED UP THE MATERIAL NEEDED AND GOT THE JOB DONE.I HAVE A OLDER HOME AND THERE WERE A FEW ISSUES BUT STEVE GOT THE JOB DONE.THANK YOU

Happy to hear that you are please with Steve's work.

Jenn in Powell River
Jenn in Powell River

Five star service all around

Gutter Doctor helped me out with a predicament. My Grandmother lives in Calgary and the. downspout broke off her house. I wasn't sure who to call; after calling other companies that either wanted to charge me more or couldn't get around to doing it for a couple of weeks, I called Gutter Doctor, and they fixed it within 2 days. The woman on the phone who helped me was friendly, professional, and reassuring. Kef (who showed up to fix her downspout) was great and very nice, he fixed it quickly and did great work. They also charged us less than other places I had called for quotes. I would totally recommend them and call them again if I needed anything.

Thanks. Yes we have quite a few out of town customers that arrange things for their relatives or properties here.

NBF
NBF

Eavestrough repair & redirection

Gutter doctor was completely detail oriented. They did a great job of isolating our problem areas & providing a solution. They gave a detailed quote & stuck to it.

Awesome review. It was nice working with you.

More about Gutter Doctor

Serving Calgary and Edmonton, Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 15 years and 20,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! We proudly offer a 5-year guarantee on installations and 2-year guarantee on repairs. We carry full liability insurance and WCB. You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
VINYL SIDING repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation

Calgary 403-714-0711
Edmonton 780-709-6825
[email protected]
www.gutterdoctor.ca

Please be aware that Homestars has given us a poorer rating than we deserve ONLY because some customers have removed their reviews. We rarely receive a poor review but when we do we always work to solve customer's complaint and a few customers have removed their poor reviews once we fixed the problem. Homestars considers a removed review to be worse than a bad review and this pulls down our rating!