Gutter Doctor

Reviews for Gutter Doctor

Mccosh in SW Calgary
Mccosh in SW Calgary

installed eves trough spouts

The company installed 2 down spouts off our eves troughs, to allow more places for water to drain off our flat tar and gravel roof. They were courteous, and cleaned up well. I was especially happy that they checked with me a few times during the installation process to get my opinion on specifics--both aesthetically and functioning-wise. I would use them again.

AJ in Varsity
AJ in Varsity

adjusting eavestroughs

A contractor friend recommended this company to me. My eavestroughs were not draining properly and during heavy rain, the eavestroughs were overflowing and dripping down on my steps to the patio. This was not good for my basement getting all this water in one spot. Also in winter, ice would build up on my steps. Jenner was the service man and made the necessary adjustments and the problem went away so my wife is very pleased that the water is not running on the steps (no rot on steps and no ice in winter)

More about Gutter Doctor

Serving Calgary and Edmonton, Gutter Doctor is one of Alberta's best home exterior service providers. For over 15 years and 20,000 projects our friendly technicians have been getting the job done right - and it's always guaranteed! We proudly offer a 5-year guarantee on installations and 2-year guarantee on repairs. We carry full liability insurance and WCB. You can trust us to care for your property like it is our own!

EAVESTROUGH & DOWNSPOUT cleaning, repairs & installation of 5" or 6" seamless gutter
FASCIA & SOFFIT repairs & installation
VINYL SIDING repairs & installation
CLADDING of windows & doors, etc
ROOF repairs & installation

Calgary 403-714-0711
Edmonton 780-709-6825
[email protected]
www.gutterdoctor.ca

Please be aware that Homestars has given us a poorer rating than we deserve ONLY because some customers have removed their reviews. We rarely receive a poor review but when we do we always work to solve customer's complaint and a few customers have removed their poor reviews once we fixed the problem. Homestars considers a removed review to be worse than a bad review and this pulls down our rating!