Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Shu Y.
Shu Y.

Window well fix.

The Aquamaster team did good work and made the fixed window well area nice and clean. The team lead respected to the customer and informed the neighbors properly so they are aware of the construction. They provided good service on my window well fix.

daveminogue in Toronto
daveminogue in Toronto

Concrete Pad for Outdoor Hot Tub

Fedor, and his team were very professional and responsive.
They complete this quickly, and it looks great.
Definitely would recommend them to anyone else looking to get this type of work done.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us. Please call us for any future projects.

Brian V.
Brian V.

Exterior Waterproofing

We had a slow leak in the corner of our finished basement for a long time. The damage finally started showing through the baseboards, so we requested a quote from AquaMaster.

Fedor did the initial assessment and sent us various options & prices through an online form. No pressure. Just his opinion.

While we were getting other quotes and comparing prices, there was a huge rainstorm that flooded our basement.

I then called Fedor and he was able to come by that day to suggest solutions and left it with me. Still, no pressure.

We decided to replace our weeping tile & window well drains along with exterior waterproofing along the back & side of our house.

It did take a few days to get the hydro & gas lines located & marked, but that was out of AquaMaster’s control and the job started promptly after that.

A minor complaint is that the communication with the actual workers was very lacking. They showed up each day and got the job done, so I won’t take away any stars, however I was hoping for more updates on what issues were found and how they were resolved.

It has rained a few more times since the job was completed (including a huge downpour last night) and we haven’t experienced any issues.

Nuno
Nuno

Basement waterproffing

Aquamaster were very professional, thorough, courteous and especially flexible in dealing with a neighbour's project that was going on at the same time. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks Aquamaster!

Thank you for a positive review. We are glad that you are happy with our work. Please call us for any future projects.

cinemod
cinemod

installing a sump pump with a battery backup

Within 90 mins, I had a new sump pump with a battery backup installed (Liberty Pump 1/2 HP with backup). No complications as it was replacing a cheaper and less powerful model which did not have a backup. The team was professional and quick. This isn't something that you can immediately confirm works as expected given rain is needed (and a power outage for the backup), so if anything goes wrong in the next 6 months, I will update the review - that is really the only reason I did not add a 5 rating yet, as I wanted to wait and see how it worked during a heavy rain storm.

Sharon
Sharon

Pipe replacement

Aquamaster replaced all the pipes underneath my house as well as the main pipes leading to the city pipe. The crew were great. They arrived on time and always let me know in advance when they'd have to turn off the water, etc. They also never left my house a mess. They also finished on time as per the schedule. The final outcome looks great and the foul smell in my house is now gone. I actually think my basement floor looks better! They also had to move some plants in the front garden in order to get to the existing pipes. They did a great job of replanting all the plants. Fedor also made me aware of the city rebate available to me and he obtained the paperwork for me.

Working w/ Fedor and his crew was a pleasure. I would highly recommend Fedor and his crew to anyone.

kay in Toronto
kay in Toronto

exterior waterproofing, basement BWV install.

Fedor, Vasyl and their team were very punctual, courteous, and professional. Fedor were flexible and work around my availability, came for the estimate on time, gave a very detail breakdown of the work they'll do, and a competitive price. After comparing to many other estimate, I decided to go with Aquamaster for their attention to detail on the estimate description, giving me the peace of mind. They followed every steps, and always very polite answering any question we had. They always clean, and tidy everything every day after a long day of hard work.
The whole job was finish on time, my family and I are very happy with the work done. Hopefully no more leak when spring comes. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate you noticing our hard work. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Exterior water proofing and installation of sump pump.’

They were professional, time efficient and their clean up was excellent. I had a minor problem a year later and they fixed the problem same day of my call.

Thank you for writing us a great review. We appreciate you hiring us. Please call us for any future projects.

jonathan
jonathan

Waterproofing, basement BWV and SumpPump install.

The work was completed in a timely manner and of great quality.
I have used this outfit before and am beyond satisfied with their work, management and pricing.
Recommended, and would use them again.

Thank you, Jonathan for taking the time to write us a great review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the service. Please call us for any future projects.

Dmitri in Hamilton
Dmitri in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing one side of the hose

I need to check and waterproof outside basement wall. Called Aquamaster and scheduled appointment with Jura. He came as promised inspected the wall, explained the procedure and gave me detailed quote.
It took time for the city to locate underground infrastructure, but after that the job was done quickly, and they left everything very clean! Very professional guys.

Thank you for a positive review. we appreciate you hiring us. Please call us for any future projects.

More about Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.