Interior Design

Reviews for Interiors By Stephanie

Ruth in Richmond
Ruth in Richmond
2 reviews Almonte, ON

Consultation on a fireplace brick wall

613-282-7239
Ottawa St
Ottawa, Ontario
K0A 2A0

We are wanting to change the wall behind a fireplace - it's an entire wall of brick. It has three jut-out bricks and I wanted advice on whether we should take those down and how. Stephanie has some great ideas about floating shelving and how to paint the wall and some ideas about the living room in general about how to make it all come together.

Erika in Carp
Erika in Carp
2 reviews Almonte, ON

Seeking advice on renovation project

I was seeking advice on a renovation project, including furniture placement, window treatment and a possible relocation of a gas stove. The consultation was restricted by time, and I didn't walk away with ideas that I felt could really be implemented in a way that would suit our style and home.

Renee in Carleton Place
Renee in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Colour Consultation

Our carpet doesn't match the walls or the furniture so we came to Stephanie for some advice on how to fix that. Stephanie provided us with some helpful ideas on how we could match our rooms on a budget. Stephanie was very easy to work with and provided a good amount of advice in short time.

Jule in Orleans
Jule in Orleans
1 review Orl, ON

Consultation for a bedroom

I really wanted a change to my room. It's really personal space, so I wanted to do something a bit. Stephanie provided some advice on what sort of colours would match and what sort of shades would go together. Stephanie gave me some great ideas on colour coordination.

Sarah in Carp
Sarah in Carp
1 review Almonte, ON

Consulation on a living room

I was looking for some advice on furniture placement for my living room and also for the fireplace. Stephanie gave me some innovative ideas for both areas. I was quite happy with the consultation.

Sue in Perth
Sue in Perth
1 review Perth, ON

Colour consultation for family room

I had a colour and furniture placement consultation with Stephanie for our family room. Stephanie really helped me learn about laying furniture in the room and in the process helped me pull everything together. I have a much better idea of how to organize and design the room.

Ann  in Perth
Ann in Perth
1 review ,

Consultation

Stephanie helped me with my living room - we want to do a complete redesign. She helped me with furniture placement, what kind of pieces and rugs, as well as window coverings.

Janet German in Orleans
Janet German in Orleans
1 review Orl, ON

Design consult

Stephanie helped me with my basement as we want to take some walls down and totally reorganize. She gave me some options that I had not considered and I'm now in the process thinking about our next steps.

More about Interiors By Stephanie

Interiors by Stephanie offers a variety of interior decorating services such as: Colouration, Space planning, and Accessory/ furniture selection
Looking for Interior Design pros in Ottawa?