CertaPro Painters Of Hamilton

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
35 Stone Church Road Ancaster ON L9K 1S5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Hamilton  >  CertaPro Painters Of Hamilton

Reviews for CertaPro Painters Of Hamilton

Sheryl M in Hamilton
Sheryl M in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

paint of living room, dinning room and hall

If we ever have to paint again will use this company again. From start to finish, they were on time, made suggestions on color and trends. They also followed up to ensure the job was done to our satisfaction, both from the painter and the rep. there were a few minor repairs needed on the wall, which were fixed and we had a hard time finding the spots after.

Thank you so much Sheryl. I'm glad that we could take care of your needs for you. It was nice to see you drop by to see us at the Home Show as well last week. Let us know if there are any more projects that you have in mind for us and we'd be happy to come out to provide you with another estimate.

Ann in Hamilton
Ann in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Painting

I recently had some painting done by CertaPro Painters. The owner of the company, Bob Walker, was very efficient & patient in attending my needs when putting together his quotation. Two painters by the name of Fernando and Luis came to my home and I was very happy not only with the job that they did, but their complete personal professionalism and thoroughness. I've actually never had trades people for home maintenance that I was more pleased with. It will be my pleasure to recommend CertaPro to my friends and family and would certainly look to this company for future painting projects.

Ann Stirling

Hi Ann
Thanks again for allowing us the opportunity to discuss your needs and paint your home. I appreciated you sharing your budget with me as it allowed me the opportunity to tailor your proposal to accompish what you were looking for. Don't hesitate to call us again if you need anything.

More about CertaPro Painters Of Hamilton

Happily serving Hamilton and the surrounding communities of Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Grimsby. For even more details, please visit our website at http: / / hamilton. certapro. com
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Hamilton?