The Garage Store

Reviews for The Garage Store

Keith Leaper from Edmonton
Keith Leaper from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage floor and installation off over head rack in garage

Advised us they would be here to do garage floor on a Monday morning at 9 o'clock . They were here at 8. 55 and started. Did a great job and finished at 5oclock. Called that day they would be here the nex morning at 9oclock and were here at that time. Finished the installation in 1 and ahalf hours. Great job. Would recommend them for any work you need to have done. Good value for the job

Hi Keith! Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you are happy with our work! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to helping you out with anything else you may need! Maria :-)

Cam Fontaine from Calgary
Cam Fontaine from Calgary

Polyaspartic Garage Flooring

Assisted Review

After living in my home for 14 years our garage floor surface was deteriorating due to road salt and because of my construction knowledge to skim coat it would be a temporary repair.
So decided the floor had to be recoated with a proper coating.
I researched all the DYI products in different retail stores and they also where a temporary repair and took a lot of man power and special tools and warranty just was not the way I would have liked it.
So I called in for some quotes and well again there are different products and chemicals some not healthy to the home owner and warranty again was not to my liking.
So after Talking to Rob and Don the owners of a family owned business and Maria Karamanos ( the lady with many hats ) The Garage Store was the company for me.
Every aspect of the application was explained to me they were using a product called HP Spartacote a four layered process applied after grinding down the top finished coat of my floor so there product would adhere properly and all cracks were also filled with a special product plus HP Spartacote has a web site video were you can actually see how the job is done.
The two installers showed up on time worked steadily as a team for 12 hours as if this was their own home cleaned up all the material and left no mess.
They than approached me and asked me what I thought of this wonder full floor they had just completed I said it was just great they than said they would not leave until I was 100% satisfied this is after 12 hours of work.
So the end result is a I have fantastic floor with a 20 year warranty done by the most professional people of THE GARAGE STORE I have had several of my friends an neighbors look at the floor and are contemplating getting theirs done.
So I highly recommend The Garage Store for all your garage upgrades and they are a full service garage company not only floors.
Thanks Cam and Linda Fontaine very happy clients with a wonderful professional looking floor.

Hi Cam & Linda!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so very happy that you love your floor! Thank you for being such wonderful customers!
Maria :-)

Sam from Calgary
Sam from Calgary

Garage builder referral

I called Garage Store and check if they can build Garage suite, they don't, but they take the time to refer me to a incredible builder, thank you so much, Maria !

Joe from Calgary

1060 - 2600 Portland Street Southeast
Calgary
AB
T2G 4M6

The garage Store did a nice job on our garage floor as it was older and was showing its age. We are very happy with the new Floor. Maria was Great to deal with and took time to provide good customer service. Our garage looks much better now.

Randy in Fort st. john
Randy in Fort st. john
1 review Fort St. John, BC

Installed new garage cabinets

Put in new garage cabinets of about 30 feet longs in our commercial garage. The price was comparible to everyone else but the service was better. They installed them all in one day with no issues. They use their own installers and we were very happy with them.

Roberto, Woodbine
Roberto, Woodbine

Garage renovation

Don and Rob were so knowledgeable and inovative in their approach to my desired outcome. They are truly the trusted authorities in this business.
My wife is so happy that my tools and spare parts are so well organized and we have lots of clean storage space for the general household.

D in Southeast
D in Southeast

new garage floor coatin

After 20 years our garage floor was very unattractive. We received numerous quotes to resurface the garge floor and selected the Garage Store for the job. They were very professional and even did several onsite visits before commencing to ensure everything was as expected and ready to go. I was quite impressed with the tech when they were on site, they were very focussed and did not leave any mess behind. We love the new floor surface, it has really brightened up the garage and is real easy to keep clean.

More about The Garage Store

The Garage Store is a family owned & operated business that has been serving the fantastic city of Calgary & surrounding areas since 2004. We pride ourselves on being the premiere choice for garage interiors & our knowledgeable team is committed to providing you with only top of the line products, service & installation. From simple to extraordinary, we’ve done it all! Whether you’re searching for an attractive & protective floor coating, a lift to work on your favorite ride, a powerful new cabinet set up, or even simple storage solutions to help reclaim your space, we offer a variety of products to serve every client’s unique needs & budget. Give us a call today for more information, or to arrange a complimentary site visit with one of our professionals. We don’t build garages, we make them better!

Products: Floor coatings, cabinetry, shelving, car lifts, storage solutions & more!