Browne's Contracting

Steven Greco from Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Parging,pointing,brick tinting

Assisted Review

Browne's contracting did great work...owner mike delivered professional service on time and on budget..I would happily continue to use Browne's contracting for all my future brick restoration projects.Someone doing what they say they will is refreshing.

Nima Jahangir from Toronto
Nima Jahangir from Toronto

Tuckpointing,brickwork,parging

Assisted Review

I found Browne's Contracting a pleasure to work with. They understood my expectations and met them in a timely manner. They arrived on schedule and cleaned up after the work was completed. I recommend Browne's for any Masonry Restoration Project.

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tuckpointing

Assisted Review

Mike was prompt and courteous when he came to give me the quote. I decided to use browns contracting and was thrilled i made the right choice. He was on time, worked very clean, did an amazing job and even fixed some areas we never saw. Top notch will recommend to anyone!

Chris Randall from Cambridge
Chris Randall from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Exterior Brick Repair

My wife and I first met Michael during the restoration of our first home. We didn't know a lot about bricks or mortar at the time. Michael took the time to explain what was best for our specific situation and actually saved us money by steering us away from an unnecessary pricey "solution" I was willing to finance. Mike wasn't the cheapest quote we received but he took the time to make sure we got it right - no shortcuts! We ended up selling our home and because of Michael's work and ability to color match the mortar, we sold it above market value! After moving to Cambridge we called Michael for a referral but he said he would come to Cambridge to give us a quote. He discounted the quote because we were already a repeat customer! You would be lucky to have Michael working on your home because he actually cares about people and not just "getting paid". Thanks Michael.
Sincerely Chris Randall, Cambridge, Ontario.

Roger
Roger
4 reviews North York, ON

Retouched brickwork

Mike is a very busy man, but squeezed us in to his schedule. This company was recommended by a friend, and we were glad to meet Mike and his team. His quote was very competitive and he even came by at the end and cleaned up some exterior brick after this original job was finished. Glad to have him work at our house.

Lila Graham from Toronto
Lila Graham from Toronto

Tuckpointing

Mike Brown tuckpointed our 100+ year old house as well as replaced some badly damaged bricks on the front of house. Our brick was in really bad shape (missing a lot of motor, discolouration in certain areas, broken and cracked bricks etc) so much so that I considered painting the brick. He did a super fabulous job and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mason.

I was really worried about the type of motor since the house is older and he understood what type would work best for the house. Also, he colour matched our old motor perfectly. You cannot tell where the old motor vs the new. He also had the initiative to suggest additional fixes such as fully motoring the archways above the doors and windows so that it would have a better aesthetic in the end. I have had tons of complements on the house and my husband and I are really happy with the end result.

Thanks Mike for saving our brick!

Dale  in Etobicoke
Dale in Etobicoke

Chimney rebuild and parge walls

Mike Brown's Contracting was contacted as a result from a referral from Oakville based company. Mike Brown attended at my home, appraised the work to be done and had his staff perform the work shortly thereafter. The chimney needed eight courses of brick and was repaired by extremely qualified personnel. Cement block parging was required for another area on a walkout from the basement and along the side of the garage. The block was sanded and parged. Once again the work was expertly done and in a timely manner. Clean up was done and the job was completed over a two day period. Bottom line...the work was performed by qualified personnel, the job site was left clean and the price for the job was very reasonable in fact it was a win win for everyone.
I would have no hestitation in recommending Mike Brown Contracting for any residental masonry or cement work.

Peter Crosby in Toronto
Peter Crosby in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Repairing concrete and brick on front porch

The repair was to damaged bricks and a cracked concrete slab which formed the front porch. In about 15 months the crack on the slab was worse than ever. Prior to that I chased Mr Browne for months before he came back to replace parging that did not survive the winter after the repair. the parging did not last. The bricks are okay but I will have to have the slab repoured.
Peter Crosby M4E 2P9

Review has 1 previous version

As happens with some customers, they prefer to get a patch job done as opposed to, in this case 're-pouring' the entire slab. There are disadvantages of doing this kind of repair. This was explained to you, Peter, before we proceeded with the job. This is why we only guarantee the patching of the slab for one year. I would have received a call from you if we had agreed otherwise. It did not take 2 months for us to come back. It took 3 weeks. I apologized for the delay and you were ok with this. Regards, Michael.

Ben Corriveau from Luc's Roofing ltd
Ben Corriveau from Luc's Roofing ltd
4 reviews York, ON

Adding needed life to front of house

I was recently very impressed with the work done
by Brownes contracting , there was effervescence showing
on the brick so the crew did a brilliant job fixing the bricks so
they blended back into the house , then grind and pointed all
the joints, lookes like new!

Great job guys!

More about Browne's Contracting

Browne's Contracting has been specializing in Tuckpointing and all brick work for years with up to 20 references alone in the Yonge and Eglinton area. While many companies can tuckpoint, our emphasis is on it blending into the original mortar so it is not noticeable. We can most of the time also get a matching brick if not a closely matching brick.We don't want our work taking away from the look of your home. We want to improve the look. Call Now for an estimate. All estimates our done within 2 days of contact so you don't have to wait!