Ashton Service Group

Shin in Richmond
Shin in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

water tank replacement

My experience with Ashton Service Group was great. I contacted the Ashton office to make an appointment because I thought furnace in my house is leaking water. Next day, they came to my house and figured out immediately that hot water tank is actually leaking. One the same day Ion and Kevin worked very hard to replace water tank in very small room. The service was excellent and they have good manner and friendly. In addition, they gave discounted price on new hot water tank. I would highly recommend Ashton Service.

Hello Shin,

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. Kevin was very happy to read this review last week. Thank you again for taking time to leave us a review, it means a lot to hear from our customers.

Rachel  in Vancouver
Rachel in Vancouver

HRV service

I have been very impressed with Ashton service. Today I had our HRV serviced and I received a phone call letting me know when they would arrive and also an email telling me who was coming. Tyler and Mike were very professional and friendly. They explained what they were doing and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Rachel,

Tyler and Mike make a great team, don't they? We take pride in not only delivering excellent workmanship but also answering all of our client's question so you can make informed decisions about your home.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Awesome Experience

My service consultant Jeff came out and fixed my boiler. He was prompt, friendly, courteous, and efficient. Our system is old and there are a few parts that are about to go. He explained that he would start with the most basic and cheapest fix first which did the trick. He gave me a detailed plan of action for the future. I appreciated his frankness and he won my trust. He also cleaned the boiler area and tightened the door on the area. Nice touch wearing the booties over your shoes. Thanks again.

Hi Karen,

Jeff P is our boiler specialist, and it shows! Our goal is to leave your home in better condition than when we leave. Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review and have a great weekend.

robert.shachtay in Richmond
robert.shachtay in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Annual service

Ming did a great job as usual. I had ignition failure on my boiler and he was able to clean the inigiter. I needed my kitchen sink and toilet caulked and because I'm a member he waved the charge. I constantly recommend Ashton to my friends and family because they are willing to go the extra mile to make your experience memorable. Thanks again Ming you do good work.

Good afternoon Robert,

Thank for being a member of our Ashton No Problems Plan; rest assure if you have any other issues in the future, we will be here to take care of your 24/7. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ming.

KL in White Rock
KL in White Rock
1 review Surrey, BC

Dishwasher installation

Worst experience ever! Just had them installed a new dishwasher and Ashton Service charged us $600 for a simple installation without an invoice or receipt. My husband went to their office and asked for a detailed invoice and complained about the outrageous cost, they just said this is what they normally charge. It's been over a week since we emailed the manager and still no reply. DO NOT use Ashton Service Group, they will gouge you!

Hi KL,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise that your experience with us was not a positive one. Thank you for taking time o speak with our commercial manager.

I apologise for the misunderstanding and hope we can serve you again in the future.

Furnace Estimate

Amazing! My faith has been restored in the "Trades." "Ming" was professional and honest. Up to date correspondence; respectful; and quality service. I will call "Ashton" for all of my issues and highly recommend them to all. Very, very impressed!

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review and allowing us into your home.

FD in Surrey
FD in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace repair

Benny was very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. My furnace stopped working over the weekend. Called Ashton. It's lucky that Benny was on call. He came to my house and quickly identified the failed parts after troubleshooting. He also corrected some non-optimal setup from the original installation. It was really good experience.

I became a member after this service as I wanted to be Ashton customer going forward.

Broken equipment always comes at the worst time! I'm glad Benny was able to help get your furnace up and running again promptly.

Please don't hesitate to call us in the future; we are here 24/7.

Thank you again for taking time to leave us a review.

Raymond in Vancouver
Raymond in Vancouver

Toilet and Shower repair

I have called Ashton for a rental townhouse of mine when my tenants complaint about shower and toilet issues mid of Aug/2017. The response was quick and they were able to dispatch a guy within few days but things went down hill from there.... The guy they sent as per my tenant said was inexperienced and broke a couple of my tenant's bottles. The plumber was there for total of 4 hours and not able to fix neither the toilet or the shower. According to my tenant, the plumber actually went out to buy more parts during the 4 hours of time and charged me for it. The plumber called me at the end of 4 hours and told me the company will have to order new parts in order to fix my issue and they will send someone more experienced.

I called Ashton right after and tried to follow up with the issue. Ashton's response at the time was the parts is going to take a week or so to arrive and will contact me when parts arrive to schedule another appointment.

Waited for 2 weeks before calling in again and Ashton told me the parts got delayed and now we are looking at another week or so..... It was not till mid of Sep/2017 they called back to schedule another appointment to go back to my rental property. This time I did not hear any call after I scheduled the appointment and I was under the impression that everything was taken care of and I did not have to pay for this visit as I complaint about my last experience.

It was not until yesterday that my tenant texted me saying neither the toilet or the shower was fixed.... all they did when they visited the second time was to take a few pictures and told my tenants that they need more parts and will be in contact with me to figure this out. My tenants were furious thinking I was ignoring their request for the last month or so and wanting to move out.............. I had to pay them $400 rebate to make them stay... Got someone else to fix the shower and toilet which costed me $131 and 1 hour of the person 's time (honestly don't know what Ashton's people was doing)!

You would think that was that....Wait, today I received a bill in the mail for amount of $169.05 from Ashton for their second visit. For them to come my rental property to take a few pictures and then finding out they need more parts! Wow, I mean I just waited for 1 month for them to order parts and now this! Also, charging me when it is them that came unprepared? Wow, I was just amazed by how insulted I am.

The servicing worst experience I ever had in my life.

Tried calling in the month of Aug/Sep to complain to the manager and the receptionist kept on telling me that there are already notes regarding my complain on file and someone will get back to me on it. Till today, I have not received a call from them.

If Ashton Service Group is looking at this... feel free to look up account #143437 as per the invoice you sent.

Do not recommend to anyone ever!

Hi Raymond,
Thank you for taking time to speak with our residential manager. I would like to apologise again for the service you received as this is not the level of service we aim to deliver.

Thank you for taking time let us know where we can improve, your comments are valuable to us.

Again, I would like to offer my sincere apologies and trust that our resolution to this matter is satisfactory.

KL in Richmond
KL in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Furnace replacement

The team did a great job. Tyler K, Mike L and Aman are come on time and clean up was done. I felt my concerns and questions were answered promptly. I am very happy with the end result so far and would recommend this company without hesitation.

Good afternoon KL,

Tyler, Mile and Amen are a great team, arent' they? I will be sure to share your review with them; they love hearing from our customers!

Jackie L. in Vancouver
Jackie L. in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Toilet repaired!

Our daughter accidentally flushed a toilet roll holder down our only toilet last night. Six plumbing companies told us we'd have to replace our toilet (at a cost of $550-800). Jason C. got the roll holder out this morning with a vacuum thingy and some other handy tools at a fraction of the cost, and we are very very happy.

Hi Jackie, thank you for the kind words! I will be sure to let Jason know what an amazing job he did.

Thank you again and please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

More about Ashton Service Group

Ashton Service Group has been in business for 29 years and has earned an excellent reputation for our 100% customer satisfaction by doing it right the first time every time.
Ashton Service Group's hand-picked team members are dedicated professionals who share the company's vision for excellence. We only have licensed and certified technicians and registered apprentices.
We can help you with your plumbing, heating or cooling needs for your home. We proudly service Metro Vancouver from our office in Richmond BC.

Drain Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Plumbing
We are not a wholesaler or retailer of parts or materials. We are a service company that can supply and install the brands you want or make recommendations on what product would best fit your needs. We do not offer duct cleaning or service fireplaces.
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless, Pipe Bursting, Air filtration and Ventilation, Tankless Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Air Conditoners, Mini Splits and Ductless Splits etc.
We can supply, install and repair almost any brand. Please see our website for details at www.ashtonservicegroup.com or call our office for more information at 604-283-2383.
Ashton Service Group services and installs a lot of furnaces, boilers, tankless hot water heaters and heat pumps. We also now are installing more air conditioners such as Mr. Slims, ductless split and mini splits as customers are requesting them more and our summer weather is getting hotter.
1987
N/A
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Financing
All cities in Metro Vancouver
PAMA, IREM, LandLordsBC, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, White Rock Chamber of Commerce, ComplyWorks,
One year Ashton Service Group labour warranty