Ashton Service Group

Reviews for Ashton Service Group

Keat from Vancouver in Richmond
Keat from Vancouver in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Air conditioning unit testing and replacement

We called Ashton because our house's central air conditioning unit had stopped working. After performing several high-pressure tests, Wes was able to confirm the locations of the leak. As the condensing unit was quite old (10 years) and used a soon-to-be-obsolete refrigerant, he recommended that we replaced it. His colleagues, Ron and Mike, visited several days later to discuss their recommendations. The evaporator unit and HRV had been installed in the attic. It was difficult accessing to them because of the ductwork (pipes) and support beams. Mike came up with the great idea of installing a catwalk, instead of another access door. Ron gave an honest assessment of the problem and explained to us our options. We ended up installing a new condensing unit with a new ozone friendly R410A refrigerant. We were very impressed with their professionalism, attitude and work ethic. All in all, we were very pleased that we had called Ashton.

Danica in Toronto
Danica in Toronto

Apartment broiler in kitchen

I needed some work done on my broiler and got sent out Klaus schmidt ( a technician ). He was extremely knowledgeable exspecially with my old broiler tank and was very through with his work. He made sure that I understood everything that was going on or that needed fixed which was very helpful for me. Klaus make sure to double check all his work and when my tank needed a part he drove from surrey bc all the way back to Richmond so the broiler could all be fixed. I was very grateful for this as my schedule is quite busy but he make sure to get it all done so another service call didn't have to be made.

As a young home owner of a new apartment I have gotten in over my head with house renos and costs and he did it very best to help try to get the costs stay as close to my budget as possible. And when I needed to another service call a week later he was very gracious in remembering my budget while still being able to fix the problem and get my hot water working again.

I would highly recommend Klaus schmidt. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and does a great job. I can rest asurred knowing thst my broiler is now in working order and the work was down properly. Klaus did a great job I'm extremely satisfied!!

robin in Vancouver
robin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent people and great job

Arlene , Ion and Kevin ,they are super nice person. They provide excellent customer service and they did really good plumbing job. Job has been done with guarantee. Great job ,great people, I will highly recommend to anyone who want to find a trustable Plumbe

Shin in Richmond
Shin in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

water tank replacement

My experience with Ashton Service Group was great. I contacted the Ashton office to make an appointment because I thought furnace in my house is leaking water. Next day, they came to my house and figured out immediately that hot water tank is actually leaking. One the same day Ion and Kevin worked very hard to replace water tank in very small room. The service was excellent and they have good manner and friendly. In addition, they gave discounted price on new hot water tank. I would highly recommend Ashton Service.

Hello Shin,

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. Kevin was very happy to read this review last week. Thank you again for taking time to leave us a review, it means a lot to hear from our customers.

Rachel  in Vancouver
Rachel in Vancouver

HRV service

I have been very impressed with Ashton service. Today I had our HRV serviced and I received a phone call letting me know when they would arrive and also an email telling me who was coming. Tyler and Mike were very professional and friendly. They explained what they were doing and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Rachel,

Tyler and Mike make a great team, don't they? We take pride in not only delivering excellent workmanship but also answering all of our client's question so you can make informed decisions about your home.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Awesome Experience

My service consultant Jeff came out and fixed my boiler. He was prompt, friendly, courteous, and efficient. Our system is old and there are a few parts that are about to go. He explained that he would start with the most basic and cheapest fix first which did the trick. He gave me a detailed plan of action for the future. I appreciated his frankness and he won my trust. He also cleaned the boiler area and tightened the door on the area. Nice touch wearing the booties over your shoes. Thanks again.

Hi Karen,

Jeff P is our boiler specialist, and it shows! Our goal is to leave your home in better condition than when we leave. Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review and have a great weekend.

robert.shachtay in Richmond
robert.shachtay in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Annual service

Ming did a great job as usual. I had ignition failure on my boiler and he was able to clean the inigiter. I needed my kitchen sink and toilet caulked and because I'm a member he waved the charge. I constantly recommend Ashton to my friends and family because they are willing to go the extra mile to make your experience memorable. Thanks again Ming you do good work.

Good afternoon Robert,

Thank for being a member of our Ashton No Problems Plan; rest assure if you have any other issues in the future, we will be here to take care of your 24/7. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Ming.

KL in White Rock
KL in White Rock

Dishwasher installation

Worst experience ever! Just had them installed a new dishwasher and Ashton Service charged us $600 for a simple installation without an invoice or receipt. My husband went to their office and asked for a detailed invoice and complained about the outrageous cost, they just said this is what they normally charge. It's been over a week since we emailed the manager and still no reply. DO NOT use Ashton Service Group, they will gouge you!

Hi KL,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise that your experience with us was not a positive one. Thank you for taking time o speak with our commercial manager.

I apologise for the misunderstanding and hope we can serve you again in the future.

Furnace Estimate

Amazing! My faith has been restored in the "Trades." "Ming" was professional and honest. Up to date correspondence; respectful; and quality service. I will call "Ashton" for all of my issues and highly recommend them to all. Very, very impressed!

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review and allowing us into your home.

FD in Surrey
FD in Surrey

Furnace repair

Benny was very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. My furnace stopped working over the weekend. Called Ashton. It's lucky that Benny was on call. He came to my house and quickly identified the failed parts after troubleshooting. He also corrected some non-optimal setup from the original installation. It was really good experience.

I became a member after this service as I wanted to be Ashton customer going forward.

Broken equipment always comes at the worst time! I'm glad Benny was able to help get your furnace up and running again promptly.

Please don't hesitate to call us in the future; we are here 24/7.

Thank you again for taking time to leave us a review.

More about Ashton Service Group

Ashton Service Group has been in business for 29 years and has earned an excellent reputation for our 100% customer satisfaction by doing it right the first time every time.
Ashton Service Group's hand-picked team members are dedicated professionals who share the company's vision for excellence. We only have licensed and certified technicians and registered apprentices.
We can help you with your plumbing, heating or cooling needs for your home. We proudly service Metro Vancouver from our office in Richmond BC.

Drain Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Plumbing
We are not a wholesaler or retailer of parts or materials. We are a service company that can supply and install the brands you want or make recommendations on what product would best fit your needs. We do not offer duct cleaning or service fireplaces.
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless, Pipe Bursting, Air filtration and Ventilation, Tankless Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Air Conditoners, Mini Splits and Ductless Splits etc.
We can supply, install and repair almost any brand. Please see our website for details at www.ashtonservicegroup.com or call our office for more information at 604-283-2383.
Ashton Service Group services and installs a lot of furnaces, boilers, tankless hot water heaters and heat pumps. We also now are installing more air conditioners such as Mr. Slims, ductless split and mini splits as customers are requesting them more and our summer weather is getting hotter.
1987
N/A
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Financing
All cities in Metro Vancouver
PAMA, IREM, LandLordsBC, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, White Rock Chamber of Commerce, ComplyWorks,
One year Ashton Service Group labour warranty