Custom Home Interiors

HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Ottawa  >  Custom Home Interiors

Reviews for Custom Home Interiors

Darlene Hall-Barrett in Crysler
1 review Almonte, ON

Custom Home Interiors has provided me with products for several clients. Each time, they have been prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and their pricing was competitive. One client was amazed that they even beat pricing on appliances when compared to Sears' best pricing. I would not hesitate to recommend CHI and actually any chance I get, I will utilize their services for myself personally or for business.

Susan, Kanata
2 reviews Kanata, ON

I enjoy working with the CHI team. Their staff are friendly and professional. They show respect and sensitivity to my clients. Their showroom contains an excellent selection of samples and ideas.

Sarah Kidder in Ottawa West
5 reviews Nepean, ON

As an independant decorator, CHI is my first stop for all the sourcing I do for my clients. They have a fantastic selection of products and it's at a great price point. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, and I always feel welcome when I come in, even when I have a million questions or need a whole bunch of quotes!

D Wood in Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

I attended the fund-raiser at Gendron Antiques last evening and had the pleasure of 20 minutes with Kirstan. I had taken pictures of two rooms and wanted her ideas/recommendations on photo's, what to put where, and a fireplace transformation. She was excellent.

Alain in North Gower
1 review Almonte, ON

We have a complete renovation project on a recently purchased how. We had many questions and Kirsten helped us focus in on priorities. She covered interiors, exteriors, floor layout, deck plans, landscaping, windows and doors, window treatments all in a very short time frame. It was great overview and has really helped us focus on some of the inclinations we had.

Anne  in Munster
1 review Almonte, ON

Mandalyn went over colours and the design of our laundry room and it was very helpful. She's going to send someone over to give us a complimentary consultation as well. We got some good ideas on where to put things and window coverings, lighting.

Strokes of Genius in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

As a painting contractor in Ottawa, we deal very frequently with both designers and home furnishing stores as we try to help our clients truly transform the look of their homes. I can honestly say that CHI is one of the best choices in Ottawa in either of these categories. Their impressive showroom on Thurston drive allows my clients to easily explore many different design options room by room and their designers and staff are not pushy salespeople but rather helpful educators. Any time their decorators have done site visits for my clients, they have been very helpful and the colours and treatments they have recommended have always been both beautiful and practical (a rare combination indeed) and my customers have always been very satisfied with their advice.

If you are in the market for any kind of interior products from appliances and furniture to window treatments and paint, I would recommend checking out the Custom Home Interiors showroom- you won't be disappointed.

More about Custom Home Interiors

Make Your Home a showcase of your personality. Featuring smart and tasteful solutions for your home, for those with wee budgets as well as big budgets. At Custom Home Interiors, we work with just about anybody to help one achieve their dream home. Follow us on Twitter @CHIOttawa / Find ...