Shiva Interiors

Tracy from Ottawa
Tracy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interior Design Kitchen

Completed an initial consultation at a very pricey hourly rate but the designer was not prepared and could not provide details that I asked for like specific paint colors, lighting examples, or window dressings for my kitchen. She did not have painters palettes ready on hand nor a measuring tape. She had a lot of good ideas but I wished she was much more prepared during the visit. Halfway through the visit, I had to scrummage through house to find a measuring tape for her.

I had to follow up with another consultation with her to get these specific details (paint colors, window dressings, lighting examples) but unfortunately, she cancelled this meeting just days before the visit. So she left me hanging...with an unfinished kitchen and I have to find another designer to complete the job.

Barb in Ottawa
Barb in Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Consultation on various basement rooms

I have general ideas but can't finish anything - so everything in the basement is sort of done, but not quite. So I came to Shiva to get some advice on how to finish the rooms (like the magazines tell me to). Shiva provided me with very constrictive ideas of what to put in various places, things I hadn't thought of, and discouraged me from doing things I probably shouldn't.

Sharon in Kanata
Sharon in Kanata

Design consult

I brought in a picture of my dining room for a 20 minute charity consultation. Shiva was able to take the ideas I had and expand on them - and offer me ideas I hadn't thought of. As well she provided places I could buy from that would save me money.

Verena in Kanata
Verena in Kanata

Bathroom, Powder Room

Shiva helped us with many different projects in our house. She is very creative and her design ideas or colour suggestions are outstanding. Shiva was very patient with us and listened very carefully to satisfy our wishes. Shiva is just perfect in her work.

Judy  in Ottawa
Judy in Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

kitchen/family room reno, update living room, bedrooms and bathrooms, furniture remodel

Shiva Interiors has transformed my 60's bungalow into a modern, functional home that I love. Friends are amazed at the change. My open concept kitchen with its 7' island is ideal for entertaining.

Shiva is a perfectionist, very organized and was able to transform my likes into reality. She listens and observes. Shiva is so imaginative and creative and her colour sense is impeccable.

Judy

More about Shiva Interiors

Shiva Interiors is a design, decorating, and construction firm that specializes in creating extraordinary architectural interiors, for Kitchens, Bathrooms, Space Planning, Remodelling, Custom Furniture, Closets, and Exterior Face-lifting. Please visit our website for more information at www. shivainteriors. com
Looking for Interior Design pros in Kanata?