Ekko Cabinetry

Reviews for Ekko Cabinetry

Happy8YearsLater
Happy8YearsLater

Kitchen renovation and continued support 8 years later

Eight years later after a full kitchen renovation and a high level of satisfaction with the work, a new faucet was the wrong size and Ekko came out to adapt their previously flawless work to our new requirements. While they were there I asked about a few other minor wear and tear items typical in a heavily used kitchen of this age. Ekko came back and cleaned them all up at no cost as part of their 10 year warranty. An unusual level of service quality and support really. And, truly an excellent experience.

Glad to hear that your happy with the "Ekko Experience". Thank You for taking the time to review Ekko.

Barbara M.
Barbara M.

Kitchen & bath renovation

Ekko did an outstanding job from beginning to end. Emily was so helpful through the design & selection process and Rob did an amazing job with installation. I couldn’t be happier with the product & exceptional service!

Thanks so much for the review, we love hearing about your experience with Ekko Cabinetry.

devin_chatterjee
devin_chatterjee

Kitchen Reno

Took the kitchen down to the studs and did a complete refurbish of the kitchen - new cabinets to the ceiling, new countertops, andredid the island!

Great design consultation with their staff and installation was a snap - installers were top notch!

Thanks Devin, It was a real pleasure working with you on your project!!!

Entwine D.
Entwine D.

Kitchen cabinets

I have worked with Ekko Cabinetry for a few years now because I know what I will get, A great product from a very friendly and knowledgeable staff that feel like family. I recommend them to clients because I know they share the same values of quality and customer satisfaction.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad to here you had a great experience at Ekko.

Pat
Pat

Kitchen LR and 2 baths cabinets, and large island

fall 2014 small.jpg Ekko Cabinetry
32-4th Street NE
Calgary
AB
T2E 3R7

Rema is a talented, knowledgable, and meticulous designer, with a mind for detail.
Cabinetry arrived on time and was installed with efficiency and skill. Everything looks great and works perfectly. Ekko's high quality work was commented on by the other trades who were on site for our house gut and renovation.
Will has been back to the house twice to finish details, and they told us to call them anytime if we have concerns. That's greatly reassuring.

Thanks for the great recommendation.Enjoy you newly renovated home.

Chris McDonah from Calgary
Chris McDonah from Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Ekko to do our kitchen as part of an entire main floor renovation. As a tradesperson myself it was very important that we chose a reputable company, I’ve seen too many bad Reno’s and clients getting taken advantage of and losing money on Kijiji renovators.

We had three quotes on our kitchen, and although Ekko was the most expensive of the three, it wasn’t drastic and when your talking about your home and quality the money was well spent.

Dave was absolutely unreal, during our initial consultation he listened to exactly what we wanted, and when we sat down to review the design it was exactly what we wanted. Andy the installer was great to deal with, very meticulous and helped us out with a cold air return vent directing it to a better location in the island.

We had a few minor issues and tweaks, Andy and Rob took care of everything, and always very accommodating and responsive.

All of our dealings with Ekko through the process were fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend them to family or friends, and have even recommended them to our clients which we take very seriously.

Ekko is truly a hidden gem in the kitchen renovation world!

Thanks Chris for your kind words! I will pass your review along to our group.

d.gerlitz
d.gerlitz

Kitchen

From meeting with the designer to completion excellent service and great product ! Would definitely use them again.

Thanks for taking the time to review Ekko!! Enjoy you new Cabinetry.

swihartm in Calgary
swihartm in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

Rema designed our kitchen with attention to detail and working with our ideas. Stan did such a wonderful job with the install of the cabinets and keeping the project as clean as possible. Highly recommend Ekko

Thanks for the great review. I know your family will enjoy many great meal in your new kitchen!

cherylcrow7
cherylcrow7

Kitchen Renovation

The entire staff of Ekko Cabinetry were so accommodating and professional from the first time I walked into their show room until the renovation was complete. I can't recommend them highly enough. Certainly a 10 all around.

Thanks so much for the great review,enjoy your new cabinetry.!!!

Cryderman in Calgary
Cryderman in Calgary

New Kitchen Reno's

My wife and I had Ekko do our kitchen reno. Very happy with the results. Great people, quality, and service. We also really appreciated that they helped us with profile selection, colours, picking handles, etc.

Glad to hear your happy with the final result. Enjoy your new home and thanks for taking the time to review Ekko.

More about Ekko Cabinetry

“Awaken to a space tailored to reflect your lifestyle. Kitchens designs start with inspiration. Our showroom is the perfect place to view beautiful cabinetry.”
Your cabinetry is the largest piece of furniture in your home and is a reflection of your personal taste and style. Ekko Cabinetry will provide the attention to detail that your project deserves. Ask about our products with a lifetime warranty.