Ekko Cabinetry

Reviews for Ekko Cabinetry

Poppydog1 in Calgary
Poppydog1 in Calgary

Kitchen

We recently completed a complete kitchen remodel with Ekko and would highly recommend this group. Starting with the expertise and creativity of Rema and finishing with the amazing installation completed by Stan our kitchen cabinetry is stunning. The quality of the cabinets is excellent and our wall unit is more of a classic piece of furniture than a kitchen unit. Thank you!! Larry & Kerry McGuinness

Thanks for taking the time Kerry and Larry to post and review along with the pictures. They look great, enjoy your new kitchen!!

Clare
Clare

Kitchen Renovation

Great service from start to finish. Everything turned out beautifully, and we are thrilled with the way our kitchen looks. I highly recommend Ekko Cabinets!

Thanks Clare for the review. Enjoy your new cabinetry.

Terri
Terri

Kitchen and three bathrooms cabinets were supplied and installed by Ekko Cabinetry

From the moment I stepped into the showroom I was welcomed by a team of professionals who were able to guide me in the right direction with my renovation. Suzanne was able to make great suggestions and took the time to listen to what I wanted. Then she came to the house to have a look and make more suggestions. I loved the fact that Suzanne made a template of the island because we were able to get a feel of how big the island was going to be and from that template we determined that we should make the island bigger. Once that was determined we were able to decide on the place,net of the other cabinets. Once the cabinets were ready they were installed within two days and since the bathrooms were not ready for the cabinets Ekko was wonderful enough to make arrangements to come back. Once all was in place we had a visit to ensure that everything was to our satisfaction. The follow up from Ekko has been amazing and we would recommend ekko cabinetry to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We will be contacting you in the next few week to take some photos. Enjoy your new space!!

psyancegirl
psyancegirl
1 review Canmore, AB

Great Work!

Ekko did a wonderful job on our Canmore condo. A small space, but it feels much brighter and larger now. Rema is wonderful, professional and accommodating. I would totally use Ekko again.

Thanks for the review. I'm sure your going to create some great memories with family and friend in your condo.

steph h.
steph h.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Kitchen

Elko was friendly and always accommodating. I would use them again. I am very pleased with the end product.

Thanks Steph, so glad to hear your happy with the end result!!

drcook21
drcook21
1 review Okotoks, AB

Our kitchen renovation was very professionally done problem free on time and beat budget

The workmanship was excellent any deficiencies that existed were handled very promptly. All in advance of the work being completed we were treated very very well by the office staff and design team

On behalf of everyone here at Ekko thank you for taking the time do a review! Your renovation turned out beautiful.

kitchen cabinetry and installation

Everyone I dealt with at Ekko was terrfic and they all seemed determined to make sure I got what I wanted and was happy. It was their suggestion to modify our original plan to accommodate my less-than square room and it worked out beautifully.

I love my new kitchen and my new cabinets!!

We are glad to hear you so pleased with your new cabinetry. It was a pleasure working with you on your project!!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Kitchen Review

We highly recommend using Ekko Cabinetry if you plan on renovating your kitchen or bathroom.

We had a wish list for our kitchen but didn't expect that the actual physical space was sufficient to meet all the requirements that we wanted. That's when we called Ekko.

Dave came into our kitchen, listened, took some notes and measurements then asked us to come into the showroom on Edmonton Trail.

Dave figured out how to meet all our wishes and, amazingly, our kitchen now feels much bigger!

We chose to have Ekko supply, assemble and install the cabinets. And every step of the way we were very pleased with the quality and friendliness of the team.

We did a lot of the other components of the kitchen ourselves and the team was very patient as we made our way through. Moreover, if we noticed something wrong or needed advice the team we almost was just a phone call away. This is a veteran crew that know their stuff!

To be honest, we went quite a bit over budget in choosing Ekko, but the value that they delivered has more than justified the price we paid and I am 100% satisfied. The cabinets we bought come with a lifetime warranty and Rob made it clear that they will be there to support us whenever we need help, even for the little things like drawer adjustments (that just blew me away).

If you want a great result at the end of your project and peace of mind over the lifetime of your product, I would encourage you to give Ekko a call.

Thank you to Dave, Scott, and Stan for the high level of customer service.

Thanks so much for taking the time to compose such a great review. I know you and your family will enjoy your home even more now that you have a new kitchen.
Thanks again from all of us at Ekko!!

Rick a.
Rick a.

Completely new kitchen!

We spent so much time shopping around and comparing cabinet companies. Don't bother....just go to Ekko! We went into Ekko with a vague idea of what we wanted for our completely new kitchen. Rema worked with us...and worked with us...and worked with us. We just can't say enough good things about her level of patience, expertise and creativity. Before meeting her, we had spent a ridiculous amount of money on a kitchen designer whose design was not at all what we wanted. Rema was the person we needed! The cabinets are well made and beautiful, Andy installed them with precision, Rob came to check that everything was working and fixed some minor issues and Scott answered any of our questions or concerns. We have told everyone we know about Ekko cabinetry. They certainly didn't disappoint!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I enjoyed the process of redesigning your kitchen/main floor. It really was a combined effort between you guys and myself to get the design right and a group effort with our installation team to put the ideas into reality. I wish you many memories in your new space!

Tony &.
Tony &.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kitchen Cabinets

We recently had new kitchen cabinets installed by Ekko Cabinetry and we are extremely satisfied with the cabinets. Dave's knowledge of the products and his ideas made the decision making very easy. Andy installed the cabinets and his workmanship was excellent and thorough. Rob and Brian have answered all questions that we have had and were very helpful during the entire process and afterwards. The product was delivered exactly on time and the entire process was very smooth. Thank you so much to all of you at Ekko - great product, great workmanship and even greater customer relations!

Thank you for the wonderful review! Its was truly a pleasure to work with you on your project.

More about Ekko Cabinetry

“Awaken to a space tailored to reflect your lifestyle. Kitchens designs start with inspiration. Our showroom is the perfect place to view beautiful cabinetry.”
Your cabinetry is the largest piece of furniture in your home and is a reflection of your personal taste and style. Ekko Cabinetry will provide the attention to detail that your project deserves. Ask about our products with a lifetime warranty.