KITCHEN XTRAS

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
7171 TORBRAM ROAD #14 Mississauga ON L4T

Reviews for KITCHEN XTRAS

Service

Called for a repair on our range hood. As usual - service excellent !! Our unit was repaired within one week and is great. The serviceman was very proficient and was very tidy and neat with the work. Super happy with the end result.

Sam from Brampton
Sam from Brampton
1 review Newmarket, ON

Oven hood

Cheap product, bought it a month ago and the motor failed. The old guy Ranj simply told me sorry we don't take returns and walked me out of the store.
The attitude changes when you have an issue with your purchase.

Hi Sam, if there is an issue with the motor we will definitely take care of your issue. We don't get issues with the products we sell, and we definitely stand behind them to ensure you get a quality product. Please give me a call at 416-895-5326. We will send a technician to your home, there is no need to bring it in.

Kitchen Range Hood, Sink, Fireplace

After many shopping excursions I came across Kitchen Xtras online. Since they were close to where I live I decided to visit. Very glad I did. Prices - Excellent/Choices - Excellent/Service - Excellent. I will definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for their products. Raj (I believe that is his name) very knowledgeable and helpful and Dave (the owner) was in the store when we went to pick the product up. A great experience all round. Thanks guys. Linda McGinnis, Mississauga

Blair in Mississauga
Blair in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Kitchen sink

The worker comes on time and the quality is good. They Replacing a sink is really quite easy. The most difficult part to deal with is the faucet. Its best to just replace the faucet when you replace the sink, as it isn't any less work to do both than just the sink.

Hayley in North york
Hayley in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Basement kitchen gut and rebuild

Went here as part of a crawl looking for solid advice and fair pricing. Found it! Friendly, helpful and best of all: NO PRESSURE SALES tactics! This is one of those places that you keep in your back pocket when you think that the big box stores might be trying to take you for a ride with their pricing/quality:)

Ash in Churuchill Meadows, Mississauga
Ash in Churuchill Meadows, Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

Excellent advise and products available at this store. Customer service was paramount with a focus around understanding the needs of the individual. No up-selling or force full sales tactics, extremely patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in Kitchen accessories.

Thanks Ash .. it was a pleasure to work with you and Rita.

Harry in Churchill Meadows
Harry in Churchill Meadows

Hood Range, Kitchen Sink, and Faucet

We've been hunting for high end kitchen appliances that won't break the bank, and these guys popped up on the radar from Facebook! We got a zero radius undermount sink, high powered range hood with baffle grills and a matching faucet for an amazing price .. met with Dave the owner and got us a package deal .. thanks!"

Roy_Fan in East york
Roy_Fan in East york
1 review East York, ON

Water Filtration System Installation

Ranj was punctual and professional. He explained the entire installation process (under sink water filtration install) and answered all my questions thoroughly. His work was exceptionally done, and we are very happy with the end result. The cost was less expensive compared to larger companies, but of equal quality. I would highly recommend GKN Filters.

L.Gread
L.Gread

Reverse Osmosis Water System

I spoke with Ranj about my concerns with water quality and what I would need. with no familiarity with water, he explained the differences between the water technologies and pointed me into the right direction. Without him I was looking to spend over$7-8 thousand dollars with another company on stuff I didn't need! Thansk for the info and saving me thousands!

Alisa in TO
Alisa in TO

Water filtration

I live in an old house downtown that has trace amounts of lead in the water. I did not want my small child exposed to lead so I decided to purchase an under the sink filtration system. I spoke with Ranj regarding my needs, decided on a system & had it installed. He was fast & efficient & the filter appears to work well. An excellent interaction.

More about KITCHEN XTRAS

Kitchen Xtras provides quality products imported direct to you. specializing in Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories; KitchenXtras provides solutions for your home that are affordable and suitable for your budget. Get the high end look with out the high end price tag. Looking for that range hood with ...