Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
190 Main Street, Suite 203 Markham ON L3R 2G9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

best of 2019 winner 7 timesbest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Kyle in Woodbridge
Kyle in Woodbridge

Front door project

Lusso Design and Andrew were fantastic! We adore our new door and recommend this company without any reservations whatsoever!

We had shopped around a bit and were not finding a door system that we liked. We found about Lusso from online reviews, and made contact. From the get go Andrew was great! He provided us with a wealth of information about the available options, and subsequently walked us through the various choices. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted without any stress. He was extremely accommodating, working to find us the perfect combination of door, glass, and hardware. And to top it all off, his prices are super competitive. His quote was less than all of the competitors we had looked into, and his product was of much better quality.

We are thrilled with the service we received, and would highly recommend Andrew and Lusso Design.

Alvin in Toronto
Alvin in Toronto

Glass insert replacements

I was very happy with the service from Andrew. He replaced my door glass inserts with frosted glass including a security laminate. He's definitely passionate about what he does and really goes into details the options that we have at hand. I was originally going to get a door but he actually told me that I should stick with the current door for now and see how it goes. This kind of service definitely really indicates to me that he's not in it purely for the money (though I understand everyone needs to make some money) and wants his customers to be happy. I will definitely consider using him again if I were to upgrade my door or door hardware!

Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Door Sidelight Replacement

Just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Andrew is so knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and most importantly - an excellent door installer! If I ever need a new door replaced, I know who I'm calling.

Thank You so much for taking time to write the review Gabriel! It was a pleasure dealing with You! I have to say that Your project had proven yet once more that there's always something new to learn in this industry - such an uncommon type and configuration of sidelite for a brand new built house - I'm glad that I was able to get everything done properly and on time in this crazy time of the year - all thanks to the amazing team of suppliers that I have.

Thank You again for trusting me with Your doors.
Have a great day!

Darren
Darren

Fiberglass Door (Craftsman style), glass side lights

Top Notch!!! What more can I say? I'm very careful who I pick for any kind of renovations or repairs. Andrew was amazing! From design consultation (many hours with my wife) to going to the factory to see the doors, to the installation. He is very detailed and cares about his work. We have received so many compliments on our front door, even from real estate agents who said their clients wanted to buy our house because of the door and curb appeal. We are not selling LOL. I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew. I would say that we are lucky that we found him!!!

HI Darren! Thank You for Your kind words! And I have to say that I am very lucky to have You & Grace as my clients!! Thank You so much for Your hospitality and expertly crafted espressos!!! :))) Hope You enjoy Your door for many many years!

Cosmina in Toronto
Cosmina in Toronto

Door insert

Very happy with our choice. We were shopping around for a door insert for a while. Very nice and original designs to choose from. Andrew was very detailed in providing all information we needed to know. Very good quality work and materials. I would recommend Andrew anytime. Very impressed.

HI, Cosmina!

Thank You so much for spending time to leave a review! The inserts completely changed the look of the door and also brought so much more light into the foyer - definitely a great addition to the house. It was a pleasure working with You - Thank You again for choosing Us! Have a wonderful day!

Cristina P.  in Vaughan
Cristina P. in Vaughan

Fibreglass door wide glass window

We absolutely love our new door! Andrew was excellent to work with. Very knowledgeable and honest. He was very informative and responsive during the entire planning and installation process. We have received several compliments on the door already as his attention to detail and workmanship is very apparent. He also made sure to leave our entrance, porch and garage tidy after the installation was finished and was very respectful the entire time he was at our home. Thank you again!

Thank you so much Christina for taking time to write this review! I have to say that You deserve a fair share of those compliments because the idea for the door concept was all yours :))) the door definitely changed the look of the house both on the exterior and on the interior and the new house number was definitely a nice little touch to finish it all off! It all fits together perfectly - I will be definitely coming back to take a few photos in a daytime. and by the way thank you very much for putting up with us working later into the evening :) Enjoy your new door! It should stay good and strong for many years to come! Andrew. Lusso Design

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front door

Best thing about our renovation! Andrew’s attention to detail, customer service, knowledge, honesty and respect of my time and timelines was better than any other contractor we have dealt with. I couldn’t be happier with all the steps from ordering our front door to its installation.

Hi Anabella! Thank You so much for the kind words! Enjoy Your new door! Im so glad that everything came together exactly the way we planned and that You are happy with the final result. Have a wonderful day!

Jessie L. in Richmond Hill
Jessie L. in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New front door

Andrew is very pleasant to work with and I appreciate his well prepared information and detailed explanations. It helps a great deal for us to find the door that we want (from design to materials). The result is great! It is a very beautiful and solid door. All my families and friends love it! Thanks again, Andrew :)

HI Jessie! Thank You for taking time to write the review! Pleasure working with You!
It was fun getting to figure out the concept for the door and the design of the metalwork - definitely one of the most satisfying things about my job, is that I get to see the door come together from an idea to drawings to something real and tangible. And Im sure You'd notice a huge improvement in how sturdy the door is - old one was basically held in the frame with some caulking and that's pretty much it. The new one would definitely be not just a cosmetic improvement but also add some extra security to the front entrance.

Thank You again and have a great day!

Lusso Design

Fiberglass door with custom iron inserts

Best decision ever to go with Andrew lusso design! Excellent craftsmanship, great attention to detail, and first class customer service for his entire team. Very satisfied with the product and have received many compliments from neighbors!

Hello! Thank You very much for Your kind words! It was a pleasure working with You! Cant wait to post the photos of the door - it came out amazing! The work of going through the stain colors and metal designs to find just the right combination that we did definitely shows! and it works so well with the new landscaping too. Enjoy Your new doors and again Thank You for taking time to write us a review! Andrew. Lusso Design

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Iron design front door

Andrew was great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and guides you to make the best decision for your house. He was very prompt in responding and there were no hidden fees or surprises. The iron design was beautiful and is of excellent quality. Highly recommend Lusso Design.

Thank You so much for taking time to leave a review for us! Hmm. With private user reviews Im often left guessing which client left it, but I think I know who You are:)))))))) Thank You again for trusting us with Your doors! The design turned out great! Actually among the most liked recent photos on our Instagram so that's got to stand for something, right?:) Thank You again and have a great day!

Lusso Design

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada