King Sewer And Excavation - No Longer In Business

Excavation
36 Norman Dr. Toronto ON L7B 1J2
HomeStars  >  Excavation in Richmond Hill  >  King Sewer And Excavation - No Longer In Business

Reviews for King Sewer And Excavation - No Longer In Business

Troy in Petaluma
Troy in Petaluma
1 review Petaluma, CA

Grading of back yard, and removal of unwanted debris

When I called Chad at King Sewer & Excavation I was in a bit of a bind. I needed a fair amount of debris removed from my property, and I needed a large part of my backyard, graded, and seeded, and I needed all of this done on very short notice.

Chad and the guys were great! They were able to accommodate me quickly, and they got the job done in less than half the time expected. Most importantly they stayed well within my budget.

Great job!

Thanks Troy, its great to see you liked our work, hope we can do another job for you one day. Thanks again Chad.

Dave in King City
Dave in King City
1 review King City, ON

Sewer Line Installation

Assisted Review

Chad and his workers new there job very well. They were very nice and seemed to really care about the job, they even put down runners to walk on when they were inside the house. I would highly recommend them for any job they offer.

Thanks Dave, nice to you liked the Job.

More about King Sewer And Excavation - No Longer In Business

We're sorry, but this company is no longer in service