Custom Home Control

HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  Custom Home Control

Reviews for Custom Home Control

Mrs. S. in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I moved into a newly built home recently and was having issues with telephone and cable line activation. Things were either not working properly or, in the case of the living room cable outlet, was installed by the home builder in a completely useless spot. Over two visits, Krystol was able to address my issues and ensure that the phone jacks I needed activated were in fact activated and ran a new cable line to a wall that made more sense in my living room. She and Aiden also mounted my new flatscreen TV and ensured that everything (PVR, blu-ray player) was set up before properly they left. They were punctual, courteous, kept the damage to a minimum (they had to cut through my basement ceiling to run the new cable line) fast and a real pleasure to work with. I will definitely call them again and am working with them on an audio solution for my new house. Overall, they did an excellent job!

Hello Cheryl,

We would like to thank you for your feed back. It is always nice to know that customers are happy with the level of service and workmanship we provide. Please don't hesitate to phone us should you need any advice - we are always here to help.

Best Regards,
Aidan & Krystol

TV Addict in Toronto

After calling Bell and my electrician all to no avail Krystol finally figured out the problem with my plasma TV. Thanks for taking the time to explain everything. Good job.

Danny  Mendel /west end/high park

hi there
they set up my new flat screen tv and all the wires and speakers
(i mad a mess and they fixed it)
nice clean work!!
tnx guys and good job IM SURE I WILL CALL YOU AGAIN

Thank you for your feedback Danny. I hope you are enjoying your new HDTV. Feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions. We are always here to help you. Aidan, Custom Home Control.

john m. in Toronto

Much thanks for the great job you did installing my HDTV and surround sound. It looks great and sounds awesome. I love the way you hid all the cables too.

John, it means a lot to us to know you are a satisfied customer of ours.

It was our pleasure to serve you. We are glad you are enjoying you new entertainment system and I am also happy that we where able to save you some money on your purchase too. Feel free to reach out to us for your future projects or, if you just have some questions we are happy to advise you free of charge. All the best to you and your family.

Sincerely
Aidan,
Project Manager
Custom Home Control

More about Custom Home Control

Being able to offer homeowners the solutions of the future, today, is what Custom Home Control takes greatest pride in. We are your all-in-one solution for your audio, video, home theater, motorized & manual shading solutions, lighting control, and home automation needs. We handle all size jobs at all levels. ...