Deluxe Alarms

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Jaime in Vaughan
Jaime in Vaughan

Works all the time and great service

I used them cor my other house, it wirks all the time. I called for service on the alarm, and they cane quick. So when I am moving i ser it up with deluxe alarms again. Very good service

Alfredo in Mississauga
Alfredo in Mississauga

Alarm Service

I have been a long time customer with Deluxe Alarms because of their Great Service. I recently had to upgrade my alarm because I had a break in and my alarm was not armed that night. I called deluxe Alarm and they were able to tell me where they entered my home and the exact time. They also helped me upgrade my system and added to it. with in two days of my called my system was upgraded and set up with new pass codes. I recommend Deluxe Alarms to all my family and friends.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sincere service provider

Recently I updated the monitoring service of Deluxe Alarm from using landline to air wireless monitoring service. I have been one of customer of the company for long time more than 15 years, and when I contact the company they provide me one of best service with sincere and fast response which was very satisfied. Their customer oriented service was good enough to build trust to the company's reputation. I would like to recommend them as one of the best alarm monitoring service provider.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

upgard security system

I called the sales rep. to upgrade my old system in order to use my iphone to control my security system. The rep. was very helpful and provide good deal for my upgrade. The installation technician was also friendly. Overall, it is good experience to deal with this firm.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Deluxe alarm review

We’ve been with Deluxe alarms for over 10 years and never had a complaint about the service. Whenever something went wrong a technician was sent over right away to fix the problem and whenever batteries needed replacement they came and replaced without charging any extra fees. If the system accidentally went off we would instantly get a phone call to verify that everything was ok. We would highly recommend this company and we’ll continue to renew with them as thier customer service is exceptional.

Fares Hanan  in Vaughan
Fares Hanan in Vaughan

Station attendant

I was satisfied with the service deluxe providing and I did lock it one more year service is good and they change parts every time I need a new system in my house I will continue to renew my service with the company deluxe every time thank you

Gunter Pilozo in Vaughan
Gunter Pilozo in Vaughan

Customer Support

My alarm panel had been displaying in incorrect time after daylight savings. I had called before and the person who I spoke with indicated that a technician would fix it from the terminal. By Friday, the time was still incorrect. I called again and had the pleasure to speak with Melinda, who guided me through the process of changing the time at the panel with her help. She took her time as the panel is not user friendly, it does not show you what you are typing in or gives feedback after you type the commands. I got the time fixed and was quite happy by the customer support provided by Melinda. Thank you Melinda.

amtedeschi in Toronto
amtedeschi in Toronto

customer since 2007

whatever issues weve had they have always been helpful when our battery died for our alarm then sent us a free battery of no charge instantly great service would reccomend for everyone

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

They r the best

They are the best alarm are the best.i have been with them 6 years and will never replace tgem. Good company good deal and lots of extras and love dealing with them

Milanorsx in Vaughan
Milanorsx in Vaughan

Great Service

Deluxe Alarms came and installed our security system. Their installer was very professional , worked very quickly and was very neat and did not make a mess. It was a great experience!

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.