Deluxe Alarms

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Deluxe Alarms

Private User reviews Mission, BC

Great Service

Great customer service. The representative was very attentive and friendly. He answered all my questions. The staff is friendly and helpful. Great price for the system offered. Highly recommend Deluxe Alarms.

Nads in Vaughan
Nads in Vaughan

Reliable service

I am a customer for over 10yrs and must say i have never had an issue with deluxe alarm. I am happy with the service and have no plans on changing. I would encourage deluxe alarm to call or email customers whenever new products are available for upgrades.

Kncwong  in Vaughan
Kncwong in Vaughan

Service

I am very satisfied with the service Deluxe Alarm provided. Whenever I call, there's always someone answer my call. They're professional and courteous in answering my questions. I give full marks for Deluxe Alarm service ratings .

Mike
Mike

Home & Business System

What a difference a change makes. After being with my old alarm company for more than 15 years, it was really refreshing to work with Amanda Powar at Deluxe Alarms, a referral from a friend. She is very responsive and knowlegeable. We have since expanded our home system to include our business and will highly recommend Amanda and Deluxe Alarms.

tracyres in Vaughan
tracyres in Vaughan

Burlington

I was going to cancel deluxe alarms due to loosing my job. I called and talked to a representative and she gave me a discounted rate. I appreciate the great service I received from Zarneilia.
Thank you!

Joseph & Theresa Tomko in Oakville
Joseph & Theresa Tomko in Oakville

Trouble with alarm

We heard the rouble signal at 10:30 on Sunday evening and I telephoned the inquiry the next day. Apparently the battery had run down but rebooted itself. Both persons with whom I spoke were fully aware of the situation and were most helpful in reassuring us that all was now in order. Unfortunately, when we awoke this morning at about 6:15, we heard the trouble signal again.... so I'll be calling you, knowing that my call will again be dealt with efficiently.

Ron
Ron
1 review Milton, ON

Doorbell Camera

I recently installed Door bell Camera from Delux Alarm at my home. It’s amazing how easily I can do video monitoring of any one visiting me in my presence or absence. I can use microphone to talk to person at the door from my cell phone using their free app no matter where I am as long as I have access to interne. I feel very secure and will definitely recommend others to use their services. It’s very affordable and gives me enormous amount of sense of security.

Thava in Vaughan
Thava in Vaughan

Alarm

DEluxe alarm company very good service I had this service from them 14 years their technician is very friendly and professional wireless syestem is very good it’s notified to phone

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Alarm

Upgraded our system to wireless.
Been with Delux since 2002 very reliable company and professional staff.
Great company to deal with and solve your problem right away.
Competitive price with the most updated equipment.

More about Deluxe Alarms

Deluxe Alarms provides the best in home alarm systems to protect your home, family and loved ones. With over a decade of know-how, we are the business families in the greater Toronto and surround areas have trusted for years to keep their homes and families protected. Never worry about your safety when you can have peace of mind delivered with Deluxe Alarms home security. When it comes to your home alarm, you can count on Deluxe Alarms to provide complete 24/7 safety.

Built into our service is the latest in home monitoring systems. We include emergency notification for your home with a fast response time for any kind of emergency from a prowler in your house to an unanticipated flood while you are away from home.

Our home security alarm systems may also provide peace of mind with our special medical alert system. If you or a loved one is home alone with a health condition or at an age where the ability to call for help could be critical, we can help. This state of the art medical assistance system can aid anyone recovering from illness or facing lost mobility from aging to stay independent but always within reach of medical assistance. It can mean being able to enjoy life to the fullest and still have help available in an instant when needed.

Deluxe Alarms can create the right security package for your home. We offer complete home wiring packages, cell phone connections that allow you to monitor your homes safety from a distance (smart home monitoring), and security certificates that will bring your home insurance down and a wireless security system that works independent of the power grid to keep your home secure even in blackout conditions. We can deliver a home alarm security system for the best security money can buy at an affordable price only from Deluxe Alarms.