Rent WOW!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Home Staging
6 Bermondsey Road Toronto ON M4B1Z1
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Rent WOW!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Reviews for Rent WOW!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Neens in Richmond Hill
Neens in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furniture delivery to Hamilton

Rent WOW is fantastic.

Natalie and Monica are phenomenal customer service representatives and I could not be happier with their clear concise communication and dedication to customer satisfaction.

not to mention Rent WOWS spectacular MOVERS! these gentlemen were on time, actually gave me a call when I asked them too and were very respectful to our unique locations and needs for this specific delivery.

I will always use RENT WOW whenever I can!

thank you again Natalie and the lovely movers (you guys came to Hamilton for me, thank you!!!!)

You are so welcome, it was our pleasure & you were great to work with!
We,here at Rent WOW!!! do our best to make everything run smoothly & make it pleasurable for our clients!!
Looking forward to working with you again in the near future~

Zahra
Zahra
1 review Thornhill, ON

Home Staging

It was great .I had very good experiene with them .lovely staff, good delivery and arrangment.especial thanks for Monica that she helped me .

Thank you very much Zahra! We look for forward to working with you on your next project.
The Rent WOW!!! Team

Destined Dreams Home Staging
Destined Dreams Home Staging

Furniture rentals

As a busy Stager I always use RentWOW because they are reliable, efficient, friendly and always keeps their inventory up to trend. The staff is great and they have went over and above for me on many occasions.

It is always such a pleasure to work with you Tamara and we are happy to have you as a client! Thank you very much for your business! The Rent WOW!!! Team

Chantelle from Sold By Style Home Staging
Chantelle from Sold By Style Home Staging

Great service, Great company

I have used Rent Wow for many years because they are a reputable company with great customer service. There is a wide selection of furniture to choose from and it is quality pieces to make a room look gorgeous. Thank you Rent Wow.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Rent WOW!!! We will do everything in our power to continue providing you the best customer service!

DESIGN S.
DESIGN S.

Home Staging - Furniture Rental

Rent Wow was wonderful to work with. Specifically, Moncia who was professional, efficient, patient and fun to work with. A great collaborator!

Thank you Cari!
Working with you was effortless & a pleasure.
We Thank you for your business & look forward to working with you again!!

Staging B.
Staging B.

Rent furniture for my house

I want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Monica’s help made my experience very pleasurable. Thanks Monica for being part of my furniture selection. She is very helpful and knowledable person. I would also like to thank the very hard working delivery team for the time and care they while delivering the furniture
With much appreciation
Staging Buzz

Thank you very, Sekhon!
It was a pleasure working with you on your order. Wishing you a quick sell and looking forward to assisting you in your next projects!
Rent WOW!!! Team

Taylor Begue Interior
Taylor Begue Interior

Rent Wow is great!

I had a great experience working with Rent Wow. The Customer Service is great. Monica is so easy to work with and very helpful. I love her positive energy! She took her time to guide me and was very quick to respond to any of my requests. Their variety of furniture is amazing. I highly recommend Rent Wow!

Thank you very much, Shirley! It was a pleasure to assist you with your order. We are looking forward to work with you again. Thank you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Best Furniture Company in town

Rent WOW is the only furniture rental company I work with because they are professional, understanding and efficient. I feel appreciated as a loyal client working with the staff. They have gone above and beyond my expectations on several occasions. If I need a stage to be done in a timely, organized and professional manner I look no further than Rent Wow.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!We are happy to have you as our client and will do everything in our power to continue providing you the best customer service ever! :)

carolyn
carolyn

Staging rentals

I couldn’t do what I do without them.
Thank you for your patience and hard work to help me make my properties look just right!
Special thanks to Nenita for putting up with my endless calls.
Cheers

It's always a pleasure working with you Carolyn, thank you so much! Your calls are always welcome. Cheers! The RentWow!!! Team

More about Rent WOW!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Rent WOW!!! is a Furniture Rental Company that offers furniture and accessories exclusively for the purpose of Home Staging. Our extensive collection of high-end furniture will increase the potential buyers’ appeal to the space and deliver that often missing “WOW factor”. Our product is tailored not only for professional home stagers but also for individual homeowners who plan to undertake staging projects themselves. We keep our inventory in a top-notch condition and regularly replenish our stock to ensure that we carry the most fashionable furniture available on the market.We also have a professional home stager on staff, to help you select furniture suitable for your property and within your budget. Please visit our showroom located in Toronto at 6 Bermondsey Road. All furniture that you see, from individual elegant pieces to breathtaking whole-room staging sets, is intended for rent or sale.