Rent Wow!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Rent Wow!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Best of 2018 winner 6 timesBest of 2018winner 6 times

Reviews for Rent Wow!!! Furniture For Home Staging

WOW! Incredible Service

Very helpful staff. Went above and beyond my expectations for everything. They answered all my questions, and were very knowledgeable about the products they offer. 10/10 would visit them again.

Thank you very much for your nice words, we really appreciate that you took time to leave us a review. We are looking forward to work with you again.

gwbzimmerman
gwbzimmerman

Home staging

The staff is courteous and helpful, their product knowledge is great and they return calls and emails as soon as possible. In addition, the deliverymen are careful and polite. Rent Wow ticks all the boxes.

Thank you Graham for your kind words. It's always our pleasure to work with you and Jane on your projects.
Rent WOW!!! Team

Jlindsay in Oakville
Jlindsay in Oakville

Home staging rental furniture

Our go to furniture rental company for home staging! Rent wow offers a wide variety of furniture styles and a very large inventory. We always find exactly what need for every home we stage. Nenita, Nora, Arlene, Richard and Paul, along with the rest of the staff, are always so friendly and accomadating. They really look after us and provide exceptional service.
We highly recommend!
Thanks for the fantastic service!

You are very welcome and thank you too! It's always a pleasure to work with you. Cheers, The RentWow!!! Team

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Service and Product!

As a busy Stager I always use RentWOW because they are reliable, efficient and friendly.
Working with Rent Wow for the last few years has made my job as a Stager so much easier.
Nenita (and everyone else) goes above and beyond to accommodate my ever-changing needs.

Thank for everything you do guys!

Great job Carolyn. We enjoy working with you and we are always available to assist you. Cheers! The RentWow!!!Team

MaryAnn Raaymakers in Toronto
MaryAnn Raaymakers in Toronto

Staging for optimal $$$ for my Sellers

I use Rent Wow for each and every home that I list. I am convinced that it not only results in a faster sale with more offers, but that it nets the Seller $50-100k more! Everyone at Rent Wow goes out of their way to make it happen!

Thank you Mary Ann! The pleasure is ours, The Rent Wow!!! Team

Neens in Richmond Hill
Neens in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furniture delivery to Hamilton

Rent WOW is fantastic.

Natalie and Monica are phenomenal customer service representatives and I could not be happier with their clear concise communication and dedication to customer satisfaction.

not to mention Rent WOWS spectacular MOVERS! these gentlemen were on time, actually gave me a call when I asked them too and were very respectful to our unique locations and needs for this specific delivery.

I will always use RENT WOW whenever I can!

thank you again Natalie and the lovely movers (you guys came to Hamilton for me, thank you!!!!)

You are so welcome, it was our pleasure & you were great to work with!
We,here at Rent WOW!!! do our best to make everything run smoothly & make it pleasurable for our clients!!
Looking forward to working with you again in the near future~

Zahra
Zahra
1 review Thornhill, ON

Home Staging

It was great .I had very good experiene with them .lovely staff, good delivery and arrangment.especial thanks for Monica that she helped me .

Thank you very much Zahra! We look for forward to working with you on your next project.
The Rent WOW!!! Team

Destined Dreams Home Staging
Destined Dreams Home Staging

Furniture rentals

As a busy Stager I always use RentWOW because they are reliable, efficient, friendly and always keeps their inventory up to trend. The staff is great and they have went over and above for me on many occasions.

It is always such a pleasure to work with you Tamara and we are happy to have you as a client! Thank you very much for your business! The Rent WOW!!! Team

Chantelle from Sold By Style Home Staging
Chantelle from Sold By Style Home Staging

Great service, Great company

I have used Rent Wow for many years because they are a reputable company with great customer service. There is a wide selection of furniture to choose from and it is quality pieces to make a room look gorgeous. Thank you Rent Wow.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Rent WOW!!! We will do everything in our power to continue providing you the best customer service!

More about Rent Wow!!! Furniture For Home Staging

Rent WOW!!! is a Furniture Rental Company that offers furniture and accessories exclusively for the purpose of Home Staging. Our extensive collection of high-end furniture will increase the potential buyers’ appeal to the space and deliver that often missing “WOW factor”. Our product is tailored not only for professional home stagers but also for individual homeowners who plan to undertake staging projects themselves. We keep our inventory in a top-notch condition and regularly replenish our stock to ensure that we carry the most fashionable furniture available on the market.We also have a professional home stager on staff, to help you select furniture suitable for your property and within your budget. Please visit our showroom located in Toronto at 6 Bermondsey Road. All furniture that you see, from individual elegant pieces to breathtaking whole-room staging sets, is intended for rent or sale.