Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Home Staging
6 Bermondsey Road Toronto ON M4B1Z1
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Reviews for Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Staging B.
Staging B.

Rent furniture for my house

I want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Monica’s help made my experience very pleasurable. Thanks Monica for being part of my furniture selection. She is very helpful and knowledable person. I would also like to thank the very hard working delivery team for the time and care they while delivering the furniture
With much appreciation
Staging Buzz

Thank you very, Sekhon!
It was a pleasure working with you on your order. Wishing you a quick sell and looking forward to assisting you in your next projects!
Rent WOW!!! Team

Taylor Begue Interior
Taylor Begue Interior

Rent Wow is great!

I had a great experience working with Rent Wow. The Customer Service is great. Monica is so easy to work with and very helpful. I love her positive energy! She took her time to guide me and was very quick to respond to any of my requests. Their variety of furniture is amazing. I highly recommend Rent Wow!

Thank you very much, Shirley! It was a pleasure to assist you with your order. We are looking forward to work with you again. Thank you

Best Furniture Company in town

Rent WOW is the only furniture rental company I work with because they are professional, understanding and efficient. I feel appreciated as a loyal client working with the staff. They have gone above and beyond my expectations on several occasions. If I need a stage to be done in a timely, organized and professional manner I look no further than Rent Wow.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!We are happy to have you as our client and will do everything in our power to continue providing you the best customer service ever! :)

carolyn
carolyn

Staging rentals

I couldn’t do what I do without them.
Thank you for your patience and hard work to help me make my properties look just right!
Special thanks to Nenita for putting up with my endless calls.
Cheers

It's always a pleasure working with you Carolyn, thank you so much! Your calls are always welcome. Cheers! The RentWow!!! Team

CoutureStaging
CoutureStaging

They go above and beyond!

I have worked with RentWow!!! for just over a year now. After many negative experiences with other furniture rental companies in the area, I was pleasantly surprised with how great their customer service is. I work exclusively with Nenita and she has made sure everything is always 100%. The entire team at RentWow!!! goes above and beyond for me with every order I place. I will be using them frequently in the future and have recommended them to anyone looking to rent beautiful furniture from a top notch company.

Thank you Marie, working with you is always a pleasant experience. We are happy to assist you in any staging projects you have. Your endorsement is much appreciated. Cheers...The Rent Wow!!! Team

LouieP
LouieP

Staging

We could not have sold our home for the price we did without their furniture. What we received was clean, not damaged and in perfect condition. The service was amazing as they spent over an hour with us selecting the items we needed to make our place look “wow.

Dear Louie, thank you very much for such a positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!
The Rent WOW!!! Team

Pamela in Mississauga
Pamela in Mississauga

Renting furniture for staging projects.

I have worked with Rent Wow for several years and am still impressed with their outstanding service. The staff is exceptional and work hard to help me achieve the fantastic staging results I want to provide for my homeowners and agents.

Dear Pamela, thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again.
Rent WOW!!! Team

La homestaging in Toronto
La homestaging in Toronto

Exceptional customer service

I had the pleasure of dealing with Natalie at rent wow the customer service I received was exceptional Natalie took the time to sit with my husband and I as we pondered and decided for over an hour on what furniture we would choose to stage one of our housing projects Natalie was super friendly and she gave us valuable advice and also helped us stay within our budget I would strongly recommend this company if you're looking to rent furniture I look forward to my next staging project and I look forward to dealing with Natalie again .

Thank you very much, I look forward to doing business with you again. You made it a great experience also, as you and your husband are wonderful people. I appreciate you taking the time to write this about me.. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

RANA K  in Woodbridge
RANA K in Woodbridge

***** Great Customer Service *****

The Customer Service is impeccable. Natalie helped me from RENT WOW! and her service was more than amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied with my order. I was not even mad or upset that they were sold out from items i have chosen because she really made great suggestions and took her time to make sure i was satisfied. Thank you Natalie!!!!!!!

Thank You very much! It was a pleasure to assist you, here at Rent Wow! we do our best to make our clients happy!!Making you Happy makes me Happy! Thank you~

Beata in Toronto
Beata in Toronto

Staging homes and condos with passion and excellent Rent Wow team

I am a home stager and have a pleasure working with Rent WoW for long time and I am still impressed with their out standing service:).
I love every project with this company. My clients satisfaction is very important for me .And with a great support by Nenita answering for my endless questions I know that everything will be deliver on time with an excellent,hard working and a very polite delivery team cooperation:)
Rent Wow !! You are amazing company with a great team a specially.
when it comes to client care.
I feel so lucky to have you guys around.
Thank you for support,nice cooperation and you will always be my first choice.
Beata.
Queen Staging &Design

Thank you Beata for your nice review. It's always a pleasure to work with you and we are happy to assist you in any staging projects you have. Cheers, The Rent Wow!!! Team

More about Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Rent WOW!!! is a Furniture Rental Company that offers furniture and accessories exclusively for the purpose of Home Staging. Our extensive collection of high-end furniture will increase the potential buyers’ appeal to the space and deliver that often missing “WOW factor”. Our product is tailored not only for professional home stagers but also for individual homeowners who plan to undertake staging projects themselves. We keep our inventory in a top-notch condition and regularly replenish our stock to ensure that we carry the most fashionable furniture available on the market.We also have a professional home stager on staff, to help you select furniture suitable for your property and within your budget. Please visit our showroom located in Toronto at 6 Bermondsey Road. All furniture that you see, from individual elegant pieces to breathtaking whole-room staging sets, is intended for rent or sale.