Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Home Staging
6 Bermondsey Road Toronto ON M4B1Z1
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Reviews for Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Rent WOW is the only furniture rental company I work with because they are professional, understanding and efficient. I feel appreciated as a loyal client working with the staff. They have gone above and beyond my expectations on several occasions. If I need a stage to be done in a timely, organized and professional manner I look no further than Rent Wow.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!We are happy to have you as our client and will do everything in our power to continue providing you the best customer service ever! :)

carolyn

I couldn’t do what I do without them.
Thank you for your patience and hard work to help me make my properties look just right!
Special thanks to Nenita for putting up with my endless calls.
Cheers

It's always a pleasure working with you Carolyn, thank you so much! Your calls are always welcome. Cheers! The RentWow!!! Team

LouieP

We could not have sold our home for the price we did without their furniture. What we received was clean, not damaged and in perfect condition. The service was amazing as they spent over an hour with us selecting the items we needed to make our place look “wow.

Dear Louie, thank you very much for such a positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!
The Rent WOW!!! Team

Pamela in Mississauga

I have worked with Rent Wow for several years and am still impressed with their outstanding service. The staff is exceptional and work hard to help me achieve the fantastic staging results I want to provide for my homeowners and agents.

Dear Pamela, thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again.

La homestaging in Toronto

I had the pleasure of dealing with Natalie at rent wow the customer service I received was exceptional Natalie took the time to sit with my husband and I as we pondered and decided for over an hour on what furniture we would choose to stage one of our housing projects Natalie was super friendly and she gave us valuable advice and also helped us stay within our budget I would strongly recommend this company if you're looking to rent furniture I look forward to my next staging project and I look forward to dealing with Natalie again .

Thank you very much, I look forward to doing business with you again. You made it a great experience also, as you and your husband are wonderful people. I appreciate you taking the time to write this about me.. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

RANA K  in Woodbridge

The Customer Service is impeccable. Natalie helped me from RENT WOW! and her service was more than amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied with my order. I was not even mad or upset that they were sold out from items i have chosen because she really made great suggestions and took her time to make sure i was satisfied. Thank you Natalie!!!!!!!

Thank You very much! It was a pleasure to assist you, here at Rent Wow! we do our best to make our clients happy!!Making you Happy makes me Happy! Thank you~

Beata in Toronto

I am a home stager and decorator I also cooperate in renovations.
I love my job and every project for me is very special ,like my clients.
Rent Wow !! You are amazing company with a great team a specially.
when it comes to client care. The delivery team is very polite and works very effectively with smile!
Nenita ,I am always happy to talk to you.You area a number one problem solver.
I feel so lucky to have you guys around.
Thank you for support,nice cooperation and you will always be my first choice.
Beata.
Queen Staging &Design

Thank you Beata for your nice review. It's always a pleasure to work with you and we are happy to assist you in any staging projects you have. Cheers, The Rent Wow!!! Team

Working with Monica is always a pleasure. She is very efficient and helps guide me through tough situations when certain furniture pieces aren't available and the timeframe is short.

I reccommend Rent Wow!!! and the wonderful service and furniture/accessories they offer. The best hands down!

Please view the link to my latest project that was sold in 5 days that had a small budget for 4 rooms including a entrance way.

Dear Christopher, thank you very much for your kind words. We are looking forward to work with you again.

staged2bsold.ca

Amazing company with great team! Found excellent pieces of furniture that helped me to create a "wow" for the project!

Dear Liza, thank you for your nice words. We are looking forward to work with you again and help you growing your staging business.

Victoria Gold Staging

As a professional Stager and Redesigner, I recommend Rent Wow for any job no matter the size.

I was assisted by Monica, who’s professionalism and knowledge of inventory allowed me to complete my job in a timely manner.

Thankyou to the Rent Wow team who met my expectations by accommodating my needs with last minute changes!

Dear Victoria, thank you very much for your review! We are happy to have a client like you and looking forward to assist you in your future projects!
The Rent WOW!!! Team

More about Rent WOW!!! Furniture for Home Staging

Rent WOW!!! is a Furniture Rental Company that offers furniture and accessories exclusively for the purpose of Home Staging. Our extensive collection of high-end furniture will increase the potential buyers’ appeal to the space and deliver that often missing “WOW factor”. Our product is tailored not only for professional home stagers but also for individual homeowners who plan to undertake staging projects themselves. We keep our inventory in a top-notch condition and regularly replenish our stock to ensure that we carry the most fashionable furniture available on the market.We also have a professional home stager on staff, to help you select furniture suitable for your property and within your budget. Please visit our showroom located in Toronto at 6 Bermondsey Road. All furniture that you see, from individual elegant pieces to breathtaking whole-room staging sets, is intended for rent or sale.