49 Savona Dr. Toronto ON M8W 4V2

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

New Hot Water Tank and Chimney Liner

I had a new hot water tank put in that also required a new chimney liner and it was a great experience. The crew (Adam and Shawn) were on time and worked very efficienctly without in any way seeming rushed. They were very diligent in protecting the floors with drop sheets and with their clean up. I ask a lot of questions and they were very patient and while doing the call they were also able to fix my broken furnace humidifier by identifying a problem that another company previously couldn’t. Great job and thanks!

We appreciate it so much sir
On behalf of Adam, Sean and everyone here at Convertible thank you very much for this review

Marnie Amodeo GM

New Furnace and AC

The overall experience of dealing with Convertible was excellent. I wanted to replace my 20 year old furnace and 28 year old AC and Sam was very helpful in helping me select the right product. Chris then came over to confirm the configuration of the equipment and the final price. The installation crew came a few days later and did a very professional and efficient job.
The equipment comes with 10 year warranty and I purchased an extended no-hassle 10 years labour warranty. I expect that, no doubt, Convertible will perform warranty services as professionally as their sales and installation services.

56688 in Etobicoke
56688 in Etobicoke

Furnace, Condenser, Water Heater replacement

416-503-8188
49 Savona Dr.
Toronto
M8W 4V2

Professional installers
Any and all questions were answered with detailed explanations as to what, when, where, why and how.
Installers worked under difficult, cold weather conditions and had all three devices installed on the same day with minimum interruptions to our household.

Thank you for this review, it is excellent - and we appreciate it so much.

Thank you for doing so, your time is valuable.

We aim to be efficient, clean and professional in everything we do, thank you for noticing!

Please ensure you have registered your serial number online.

Take care,

Marnie Amodeo, GM

J. Jauvin in Toronto
J. Jauvin in Toronto

Excellent service

Our furnace broke down during the nasty winter storm Feb.12. We contacted Convertible and they sent Raj, a technician that same day in the storm. He told us that our old furnace needed to be replaced. We contacted their office and the manager provided a very clear and detailed breakdown of our options. The next morning, despite the bad weather, the installers, Joshua and Ismael installed our furnace. We could not have been better served by Convertible and all of their staff. We were impressed by their knowledge, skill, professionalism, courtesy and prompt service. This is the second time we deal with Convertible, and have always been very happy with their service. We will continue to deal with Convertible in the future for any future heating or A/C need.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it is heartfelt and extremely appreciated.

Thank you very much I hope you love your new system,

on behalf of everybody here at Convertible heating thank you very much!

Marnie Amodeo GM

horam in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2
horam in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New Furnace

Contacted Convertible heating and air. They were very informative. We set a date for replacement. Service was aces both on the phone and at our house. On time, everything was done as planned. These guys are pros . Five stars is not enough. Thank you again.

Wow!

We truly appreciate this review!

Thank you for using our services and thank you for doing this wonderful review

Don't forget to register your serial number on line.

general manager

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

New Gas Furnace

Our old furnace had stopped working and I was looking for a new replacement, rather than fixing and prolonging the inevitable. I spoke to Marnie late Friday morning, and was booked for an install Saturday morning. The two installers (Ishmael & Josh) did a fantastic job, very clean, and cautious while removing the old & installing the new unit. In a little over 3 hours, we had heat again, and they made sure everything was running properly. From the initial call, it couldn't have gone any smoother or been any easier. Even the warranty registration is laid out for you and easy to follow.
This is my 3rd purchase from Convertible Air - an a/c & humidifier in this house (13 years ago) and another a/c unit in my previous home (18 years ago). My water heater will be the next thing to go, and I won't be looking anywhere else.

Sean - you rock.
Thank you so much for sticking with us for two decades!
Wow
We are so lucky to have awesome customers like you thank you and I hope you love your new Carrier high-efficiency furnace
And thank you for taking the time to do this review we appreciate it immensely

Marnie Amodeo and team
Convertible heating & Ac

Carlos in Ottawa
Carlos in Ottawa

Furnace installation

I just replaced my old (but still working) furnace with Convertible heating and air conditioning and I want to share this:
1- They gave me the best price between of others 10 competitors( big and smalls)
2- I asked for as soon as posible installation and they did right the next day.
3- The installers Ishmael and Josh came on time. They did a professional installation work and provided me with a lot of highly importan information about how to use and maintain the new furnace and take the most of it for my confort and money savings
4- The 10 years labor warranty (imposible to find at this price)
For all of this... I will choose Convertible again.

Carlos, Thank you for the time you invested in writing this detailed review.

It delights me to no end to hear this great news!

I will pass on your compliments to Josh and Ishmael.

Please accept sincere thanks from everybody at Convertible heating and air.

Also, make sure that you have registered your serial number online.

Watch your mail on your anniversary date for important information regarding the warranty -we offer coverage 365 days a year we and are even open on Christmas and New Year's Day.

We always look after our customers. For 53 years we have been running this warranty protection program, and people do not leave Convertible, because they have no reason to.

We are open 24 hours a day -simply call the
1-800-423-0969 # on your furnace sticker and we will come to help you too.

Tim
Tim

New tankless hot water

416-503-8188
49 Savona Dr.
Toronto
M8W 4V2

They came on short notice to quote / I received the quote next day and that day our old tank quit and they came in the day after to replace. Their technician Kamil was amazing - polite, organized, cleaned up everything. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Tim, thank you kindly for this review. You are a busy man and we appreciate you spending a moment to compliment our services. I will share this with our team.

We are very thankful to you.

Please ensure you register your serial number online for warranty purposes.

Be well, and enjoy your Tankless hot water, Rinnai is really the gold standard, you will love it!

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Gas Furnace

My gas furnace died on a cold winter weekend night, so I called Convertible Air, not sure if anyone was there. I was so happy that they answered my phone right away and sent me the Sales person: Michael the next day. It was so quick. I got a reasonable quote from Michael, and accepted it. On the next Monday morning, two installers David and his partner showed up at 8:30AM. They did a great job! Within three hours, everything was done, my house warmed up again! I am very satisfied with their work. Highly recommended.

Simon- thank you so much.
We appreciate this review tremendously
Thank you for putting your trust in us.
We never disappoint.
We are always open and ready to help anyone.

Be well - Enjoy the heat and please do not forget to register your serial number online

general manager

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace Review 2019

We were very pleased with the product and service provided by Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning. They were professional and diligent. They made sure that my family had heat as soon as possible during the coldest days of January! We thank them so much for all that they have done!

Thank you too! We appreciate this review and your time in doing so.

We aim to please fast! We don't want anyone to be without.

Thank you so much, enjoy your warm home and don't forget to register your serial number online.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.