Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Unit 2 & 3 - 2446 Cawthra Rd Building 2 Mississauga ON L5A 3K6

Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

greg in Toronto Ontario CANADA
greg in Toronto Ontario CANADA

Full HVAC replacement With Heat Pump system

I had my Furnace, AC & Hot water tank replaced by Convertible
with a new Carrier Heat Pump system and instant Hot Water boiler.

I made Michael work hard on this project I had a lot of questions and concerns as well as a few unique requirements. Michael always tried to get back to me with answers in a timely manor.

The installation team was wonderful the guys did a fantastic job and I was really impressed with the quality of the work they went above and beyond and so far the system seems to be working well and I'm looking forward to seeing how it handles the cold weather.

Hi Greg, thank you so much for this review! We are very thankful to receive your feedback, I am very happy to hear that you love your new system and that we impressed you at every step.
Enjoy your new system!

lucas in Hamilton
lucas in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent job

Adam the service technician was amazing as usual. Have used him in the past for warranty coverages on our furnace and he's an expert to say the least. Job was done in a timely manner and went over everything thoroughly. Would recommend to friends and family

Hey Lucas! Thank you so much for this message. The service technicians get forgotten a lot, most praise come from the installation technicians. Thank you so much for doing this I truly appreciate it as does Adam.

And I agree, he is just fantastic one of our best staff members.

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace installation

Installation was complete in the timeframe specified. Mats were put on all paths to the installation location to respect cleanliness. After the installation I inspected the furnace and piping. All items were done to code. The furnace was tested adequately with no issues. Staff were polite and pleasant. Really, no issues at all.

Thank you David! We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to do so. Enjoy your new furnace always, and don't forget to register online.

If you need assistance to do that always call our office are open 24 hours

1-800-423-0969

New Air Conditioner

New air conditioner was replaced on the promised date with the old unit taken away. Technicians were friendly and efficient, and left the premises clean inside and out. Price was very competitive.

Thank you kindly.
We appreciate your review

Please remember to register your product online right away and enjoy in good health. Marnie Amodeo general manager

Michael in
Michael in

Replaced all central AC components fast and complete

Replaced all central AC components. Had people working inside and outside at the same time to do the job in less total time. They had all the extras needed to ensure the work got done the same day. Years earlier they also did my furnace replacement the same way. Everything was planned well and the work completed correctly. This is how they work and it's what you need in a contractor.

Michael,
Thank you so much for this review!

I really love what you said about us, I appreciate you noticing our professionalism. Our success lies in our technicians being our own employees not strangers or subcontractors. We know each other well and we've worked together for decades like a seamless well oiled machine.

Thank you also for being a returning customer, this type of loyalty is why our customer service has led us to our 55th anniversary this year! Thank you for being a part of it.

Your Convertible family.
general manager

jadestafford in Oakville
jadestafford in Oakville

long weekend service!

Called on the Sunday of a long weekend, when the tankless water heater went kaput. They came out on Tuesday and installed a new one in a matter of a few hours!

Thank you so much for this awesome and thoughtful review!
We truly appreciate your business and please know that you can call us any weekend, we never close.

general manager

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Very Pleased

We were very please with the purchase of our new furnace with Convertible Heating, the sales consultant and technicians were very professional and thorough, excellent service. We will definitely recommend Convertible to our friends and family.

Awesome! Thank you so much for doing this review, we truly appreciate it. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied.

Mission accomplished.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

And please remember to register your product online right away

Satisfied
Satisfied
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

No Muss, No Fuss

We replaced our air conditioner with Convertible and the experience was pleasant and the technician was quick and thorough. He did the cleanup removal of the old conditioner and you would never had known he was here.
Competitive pricing and excellent service were both demonstrated. I would always recommend them to friends and others looking for heating and air conditioning replacement or first time purchases.

Thank you very kindly for this review. It is greatly appreciated.

We are thrilled that you are pleased with our services, especially as we celebrate our 55th birthday.

Enjoy your new AC and don't forget to register the serial number we left you online. This is mandatory by the MFG so please don't forget this important final step. Thanks again, all the very best.

AandGThomas
AandGThomas

Excellent service and price

As our daughter had Marnee sell her an AC a few years back with great customer service, I decided to use them. A few year's back, I called with an emergency and reached Sam. He walked me thru starting up our old AC only to find that it was still ok. He was wonderful and suggested that maybe we would get another year out of it. We did - we got 2 years more. But today we had a brand new 2.5 ton AC unit Amstrong by Lennox installed. The installers were great and were diligent in making sure everything was perfect before they left to their next job.
I had trouble figuring out how to register the warranty, but Marnee and Grant have come to my rescue. I would highly recommend ConvertibleAir because " they treat you like family". We are cool once again.

Mrs. Thomas, thank you so much for this fantastic and thoughtful review! I am absolutely thrilled to receive it. Thank you to your daughter for recommending us it has been our pleasure to serve you.

Enjoy your new system -the Armstrong is a gorgeous unit, super quiet and very very reliable.

Anoma and Nihal
Anoma and Nihal

Tankless Hot Water System

Tankless hot water system purchase and installation at a great price!
What an amazing service! It took only a less than a week from the initial contact to Convertible Heating and Air to handle our purchase and the installation of our new Tankless hot water system.
When we bought our home in West Lincoln, we wanted to have the luxury of having a tankless hot water system as in our previous home.
Grant (manager) initially and then Sam ( one of the owners) who made us feel like a family member, provided us with all the information in details and promised to honour the instant rebate of $500 from a flyer that I have found.
Chris (sales rep) called and set up an appointment asap to check the premises to make sure all is well to set up this system and to install as soon as possible as per our request.
Craig and Dave (technicians) arrived on time, very friendly, very knowledgeable, efficient, took extra care While working, carrying equipment up and down as not to damage floors and walls. They in fact helped us immensely by disconnecting our hot water tank and move it from the basement to front of the garage for pick up by the other service provider. Excellent service and treated us with much respect.
We are so thrilled, happy and satisfied with the efficiency, quality and friendly service all at Convertible Heating and Air ( A great family owned and operated) had provided us and will recommend them to our new neighbours. Thank you!

Anoma & Nihal,

I can't thank you enough for this lovely review, thank you for taking the time to do it.
We appreciate your support of our business.

Please accept thanks on behalf of my father Sam, my brother Chris, our wonderful office manager Grant and all of our wonderful technicians that did your installation.

Enjoy your endless hot water by RINNAI! You have chosen the worlds very best product

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.