Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Unit 2 & 3 - 2446 Cawthra Rd Building 2 Mississauga ON L5A 3K6

Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

9.7 10 (2053 reviews)

Gene
Gene

Furnace Removal and Installation Carrier

After multiple quotes and one pushy salesman Christopher came over and was very competitive and informative with a fast assessment. The installers Craig and Faissal did a great job, knowledgeable when asked questions. Left the place spotless. I recommend Convertible Heat and Air Inc. Thanks

Gene, thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it

Please accept all our thanks. We hope you love your new system.

Please remember to register your product online. Thank you Marnie Amodeo general manager

cool
cool
0 reviews Pickering, ON

relacement air conditioner

very prompt service. professional installation and sales people. purchase of air conditioner comes with a good review from friends.

Thank you, Cool!

You are cool!

Your AC will be even cooler

Thank you for this review- we truly appreciate it.

Please ensure you have registered your serial number online

All the best

Garry in Etobicoke
Garry in Etobicoke

Furnace , Media filter.

From start to finish I am very happy with Convertible air. they met their agreed appointment, respected my home, and the price was very fair. The techs were very knowledgeable and were more than happy to answer my questions in an understandable manner. The attention to detail on this replacement job was amazing. As a senior having contractors in the home can be a little daunting. I felt completely at ease with both of the techs, very responsible, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this company. I intend to use them for any future maintenance. .

Garry, thank you so much for this high praise. We are thankful to have worked with you

This is just our normal way, we are good people that like to help.

Thank you for noticing and complimenting.

Please remember to register your serial number online and if you need assistance doing so just call us at
416-503-8188.

On behalf of everyone here at Convertible, THANK YOU Garry!

Eugene in Aurora
Eugene in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

furnace replacement

Convertible Air respond timely to my inquiry, was able to arrange site visit on the same day I called. Michael worked overtime just to have my application approved on the same day.

Hi Eugene
Thank you very much for this review- we are so pleased to receive it.

We are glad you've enjoyed our quick service, we never waste time helping those in need.

Please remember to register your serial number

Enjoy in good health always

Trevor in Scarborough
Trevor in Scarborough

Furnance, Hot Water Tank, and Air Conditioner replacement

I really enjoyed the installation and service from Convertible. Working with the sales team was easy and pressure-free, and they were available to answer any questions that I had. On the installation date, the install team was on-time, courteous, and professional with their work, and ended within expected timelines. They were able to answer any questions that I had, and their workmanship was great. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Trevor
Thank you sir. This is very nice of you to do this review

We are truly grateful for it.

We hope you love your new system

Please remember to register your serial number online

Jared
Jared

Air Conditioning installation

Excellent service at every stage! Quick responses and very communicative. Christopher in sales was friendly and knowledgeable. Install happened within a week of a free in-home consultation and the price was great compared to other quotes we had. Very happy with our installer as well (missed his name). Neat, tidy, and quick work. Absolutely professional. Very happy with the unit itself as well, it's small and quiet. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and neighbors.

Jared, thank you for this thoughtful review.
We truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you love that unit, they are the absolute quietest available.

On behalf of my brother Chris and our installation team, thank you for everything.

Rita in Wilberforce
Rita in Wilberforce

Furnace replacement

We purchased a replacement furnace. Our experience with Convertible Heating was very good, from the intial telephone call , consultation and quote with Pete , to the removal of old furnace
and installation of the new furnace The installers where polite , clean and professional . Very pleased! Definitely would recommend them.
Rita

We are so thrilled and appreciative of this review

It's been out absolute pleasure

On behalf of Pete and everyone at Convertible-thank you!!

Marnie Amodeo
President

Dawn
Dawn

New Furnace and Air Conditioning Install

Purchased a house knowing I would need to replace furnace and ac. Spoke to a few other companies, but just didn't feel right. Found Convertible one Sunday and sent an email and to my surprise I heard from Marnie and her brother Chris right away! They were able to beat my previous quotes with a better product! Install day was today and the crew , sorry I didn't get their names were amazing!! They were on time, put drop sheets down as it was freezing rain and gave me alot of tips to maintain my new system! Had some technical issues registering the furnace, emailed and within minutes Grant responded saying he had done the registration for me! These days the bigger companies don't really care about being polite or giving any advice so I HIGHLY recommend going with this great family business!!

Dawn, thank you so much for this review. I remember you well. Thank you for choosing Convertible.
We do exactly what's promised and much, much more, never less.

All our technicians and support staff are genuinely good caring humans that we know, from start to finish, will provide exemplary service to everyone.

It's been our pleasure to earn your trust and we welcome you to the Convertible family.

Together, we all win.

On behalf of my brother Christopher, our service manager Grant and all our brilliant technicians THANK YOU Dawn.

Marnie Amodeo
President CEO

Raveena  Sivajothyratnam
Raveena Sivajothyratnam

New Furnace Installation

Had a great experience with the Convertible technician who installed my new furnace recently. Very professional, courteous, respectful, made no mess, finished work in one day, explained everything to be at the end... super experience. A very reasonable price compared to others. They installed an efficient furnace with great warranty. The level of customer service was truly outstanding. I highly recommend this company.

Ravenna, this is so lovely!
Thank you for your kind words. We are just thrilled to receive it.

Thank you for your business we are always here for you in the future

Remember to replace your filter regularly and register your serial number online with the manufacturer.

Stay well always

Alex J in Toronto
Alex J in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Air Conditioner Replacement

Great Service from Chris and his technicians. Competitive pricing, quick to respond, and crew did a really clean job from levelling the pad, to all the connections, and electrical upgrades, and tin work at the furnace. They are my go-to for HVAC now.

Alex, thank you so very much for this review! It is our honour to receive it and to earn another wonderful customer like you. We are thrilled that you are enjoying our services, and yes we are your HVAC provider for life, literally. We are at 55 years in business and we will always be here.

on behalf of my brother Chris and all our wonderful technicians - thank you Alex!

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.