Shuley Contracting LTD.

General Contractors
Shuley Contracting Ltd. Port Coquitlam BC V3B 3B3
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vancouver  >  Shuley Contracting LTD.

Review for Shuley Contracting LTD.

simon in north vancouver
simon in north vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

bathroom reno

paul and his crew were good communicators. they were on time and on budget. they moved a wall to enlarge a bathroom and did a complete reno on a powder room. they were flexible with our midstream changes. we are very happy with the finished product. he directed us to good suppliers and did some work with suppliers on our behalf.

Well thank-you Simon! I'm so glad you are pleased with your renovation. Paul

More about Shuley Contracting LTD.

“I have worked in residential construction for over 20 years and have found the the best strategy to succeed is communication. Working closely with the customer and the designing professionals, I strive to ensure that the customer gets exactly what they want. I’ve built up solid relationships with a great ...