Solarchoice Techinlogy Inc

Green Products & Services
161 Main Street Toronto ON M4E
HomeStars  >  Green Products & Services in Toronto  >  Solarchoice Techinlogy Inc

Review for Solarchoice Techinlogy Inc

Stan McIntyre
Stan McIntyre
3 reviews East York, ON

solar tube energy for hot water heating of house

I wanted to have my house heated with solar tube energy. I do believe in the technology. I was told I had 150 tubes on the roof, and I was told once installed there would be no worries. To make the story short I had nothing but problems and had to engage another company to take a look at what was installed and if it was done correct, Solar Heating Canada in Burlington looked at the job. They said they may be able to fix the mistakes made, but it would cost approx. 10 grand more, and they would or could not guarantee the performance. MY system was currentley leaking fluids on my roof. They recommended removal. Haitem of Solar heating Canada, was amazed, "you should call Mike Holmes. The cost of removing the system was 2000.00, I still have to replace the hot water tank in the basement, which I have been told is not CSA approved, and it cost me just under 1000.00 to repair the holes in my roof. I would really like to sue, but I would most likely waist much of my time, be upset longer, and loose more money in court costs. What did I do wrong, I only got one quote, I believed in the sales person Frederick. Oddly when I look up the company on the internet, the name is the same but the picture of him is not. The Address and phone numbers are the same. When I lost preasure in the system I got no response no return phone calls, hence the engagement of another company, and removal. Oh yes, when the system was removed, there were only 100 tubes, but I was charged for 150