FCG HOME IMPROVEMENTS

JJ in Weston
JJ in Weston
1 review York, ON

Hardwood Installation

I'd like to thank the guys at FCG Home Improvements. They've exceeded my expectations and the attention to detail is exceptional.
I was happy with the variety of colors to choose from and was impressed with the fact that it was a Canadian made product. Other contractors I had quote me weren't using a Canadian product and the price was a bit higher. From start to finish they were top notch!

Thanks for everything!

Jeff
Jeff
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Waterproofing, removal of garage, patio stones, driveway, fencing.

You can read their scathing BBB report here: http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/contractors-general/future-contractors-group-in-concord-on-1187028#

You can read more reviews of them here: http://www.weblocal.ca/future-contractors-group-woodbridge-on.html

We found them unprofessional in every conceivable way and wish we had never hired them for the major work we had done at our house. The only thing worse than the work they did and the time they've taken is their treatment of customers.