Benini Moving

Reviews for Benini Moving

ron walters in Toronto
ron walters in Toronto

Movers

Angelo helped us move out and back into our home while it was being renovated. He was always fair and patient. His crew was very professional , politeand neat. They moved quickly but cautiously and wrapped everything very well. I would highly recommend them

Hi Ron,

I really am glad we were able to help you move again. The renovation took a bit longer, but the final result is amazing.
Thank you for appreciating our hard work!
All the best
Angelo and crew

umarghumman in Toronto
umarghumman in Toronto

Condo Moving

Angelo was very professional, from providing a very detailed quote to confirming a few days before the move to handling all the household items with care, packing and unpacking them. I have used Angelo's services twice now. His team was also very professional and courteous as well. Highly recommended. A++

Hi Umar,

Most of our customers become a "second time customer", "third time customer", "fifth time customer" etc.
They know they could trust us.
And we are making great efforts to not disappoint them.
Congratulations for your new condo!
Thank you for the review!

Plamen in Toronto
Plamen in Toronto

house moving

Benini company was recommended to us by a friend in need of a moving service. It was a difficult move from an apartment to our new home in a difficult weather conditions. The job was done in very professional and efficient way. It was a positive experience and we would highly recommend Benini moving and storage company. Thank you guys.
Iva and Plamen

Hi Iva and Plamen,
Thank you for the nice review!
Congratulations for the new house!
Best wishes,

Moving

We used Benini Moving to move from a condo to a house. We very happy with the professional services that we received. They were extremely polite and careful with all of our belongings. I had packed a lot of fragile items, which arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely recommend their service and use them in the future. Lastly, I had shopped around for different quotes and their prices were very reasonable!

Thank you, Diana!
Do not hesitate next time to contact us, should you decide to move again.

Melissa in Cambridge
Melissa in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Professional & Courteous Experience

Benini came highly recommended to us through friends and we have happily passed along their contact info to others in need of a moving service. Angelo and his crew moved us twice over the span of a few months, as we transitioned into our new home. Each time, Angelo was extremely professional and was available to answer any questions we had, which made all the difference for us. We felt very comfortable knowing that our belongings were in their hands. They were cautious when loading and unloading, respectful when in our home(s) and always focused on their task. Over the holidays, Angelo even sent us a thoughtful card, which just made us love him even more; such a nice personal touch and a true gentleman. Benini all the way!!!

Hi Melissa,
Thank you for the nice and warm review!
We simply treat our customers the same way we expect to be treated. The old fashioned way- the human way.Nothing more.
I wish your family happiness and success in Cambridge!

House move

Professional and efficient job executed in just a few hours. Very energetic strong young team that delivers on promisses. We highly recommend Benini Moving. Paid exactly what was quoted. Excellent work ethic.

Hi,

Thank you for the nice review.
We are just professionals, trying to provide the best possible service.
How simple is that:)

Sarah, Upper Beach
Sarah, Upper Beach

Excellent moving experience

I used Benini Moving to both move most of my stuff to storage and then again to take it and the rest to my new home. This was a difficult move with a lot of items that had to be carted up three flights of stairs. Angelo and his crew, Dave and Sasha, were so professional. They never complained or exhibited any kind of frustration and got the job done. I really appreciated their efficiency and patience. Would definetely recommend them!

Hi Sarah,
I truly believe you will be happy in your new apartment.
Yes, I should agree, climbing many steps with heavy boxes (hundreds:) is challenging!
Well, we skipped our visit to the gym this day. There was no need:)
Take care,

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Very Professional Move from Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls

It was a very stressful move for me as I was very ill and due to have surgery a couple of days after the move so I hadn't had much time to pack. In addition, the security staff in my condo were not cooperating and making everything more complicated than it needed to be. Angelo and his team made the whole experience a lot less stressful. They were punctual, very competent, and professional. Angelo was so kind and reassuring, he calmed me down a great deal which I am very greatful for. It was also the best price I had come across. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Hi Deborah,

Sometimes the moving day could be really stressful. At the end everything went smooth and nice.I am so glad for you.
Best wishes,

Ann Sapingas in Mississauga
Ann Sapingas in Mississauga

Moving

I used Benini Moving for my move in Mississauga. His company was referred to me by my daughter who used him in the past. We were both extremely pleased with the professional, timely, courteous service his team provided. I would highly recommend him anytime.

Hi Ann,

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again, should you need any moving service - small or large.
Please, pass my regards to your daughter, as well

HeatherM in Toronto
HeatherM in Toronto

Benini Moving Experience

We had a great experience with Benini moving. We moved furniture from one location to two other homes in two moves scheduled over two days. A visit was done to review the goods to be moved and a firm quote was provided for the moves. The team was on time, polite, personable and careful. All the furniture was wrapped and handled with care. It was a positive experience and I would highly recommend Benini Moving.

Hi Heather,

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review.
All the best to you and your daughter Amy.

Angelo, Manager
Benini Moving Company
Toronto, ON

More about Benini Moving

Benini Moving and Storage is a Toronto-based relocation and storage company. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality of service, founded upon the principles of efficiency and reliability. We offer a wide variety of MOVING SERVICES, carefully customized to meet the needs and budget of each client.

To start off, get a FREE ESTIMATE for your move. One of our professional moving managers will contact you with your quote, and answer all your questions. We will even provide you with FREE DELIVERY of all the packing supplies you need.

With Benini, you can relax knowing that your valuables will be handled with the utmost care.

Moving & Storage
WHAT WE DO 1/ We sign a contract before the job starts with the starting time indicated and the conditions were already discussed with the customer. 2/ We completely wrap the furniture with thick moving blankets to avoid any damages or scratches. 3/ We carefully pack the dishes, glasses and other fragile items with white packing paper. 4/ We take care of pictures and paintings. 5/ We load the truck in a proper way to avoid the furniture shifting and damaging during transportation. 6/We try finding creative solutions to the issues which may occur during the job. 7/ We hoist sofas and other heavy pieces through a balcony if there is no other ways to bring them in. 8/ We conduct our service in a very friendly manner. 9/We work very hard until the job is completed.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO: 1/ We are never late. In fact, we always try to arrive early. 2/ We do not have “stair” charges. 3/ We do not have ANY hidden charges. 4/ We do not prolong the job deliberately in order to make extra money. 5/ We do not keep our customers’ belongings locked in the truck as a “hostage” while negotiating to get extra payment. 6/ We do not insist to get paid in full before the job is completed. 7/ We do not insist to receive free pizza and beer for lunch. 8/ We do not insist to be tipped even if you are not pleased of our service.
2005