Benini Moving

Reviews for Benini Moving

Pam
Pam

Second time using Benini Moving

I have used Benini Moving two times now. first moving from my family home to an Etobicoke condo in July 2018 and most recently from the Etobicoke condo to a new condo in Cambridge in November 2020. Both times, Angelo and his team arrived promptly and moved everything with care, getting me to my new place right on schedule. I highly recommend Angelo and his team. They are first class!

Dear Pam,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are here to help anytime you might need us.
I am sure you will enjoy your life in Cambridge.

Angelo and Benini moving company team
November 2020

Rebecca D from Toronto
Rebecca D from Toronto

Great Company!

I have now used Benini Movers three times over the course of about a decade. They are always very friendly & professional. They always manage to be very fast and efficient while also taking good care of my belongings - nothing is ever scratched or broken. And do not underestimate the value of Angelo's calm, relaxed demeanour if you're the type (like me) who gets super stressed out on moving day!

Morning Rebecca,

Thank you very much for the nice review and recommendation!
I hope you are safe and doing well during these troubled months.
Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Buon Natale!

Angelo Benini Team

Wendy C
Wendy C

Stress-free moving experience

Over the past 10 years I’ve had Angelo and his team move me 3 times, one of which involved moving the contents of two households into a third house. Each time Angelo or his son led the professional and competent team themselves, and each experience was stress-free and positive.

Before each move Angelo responded to questions promptly and thoroughly, and provided information to help me plan and make sure everything went smoothly on moving day. The estimates of time and price have been accurate each time.

On each moving day, the Benini crew arrived promptly, brought all of the supplies they needed, and worked quickly, carefully and efficiently. They wrapped all of my furniture carefully and treated my belongings with respect. Nothing was damaged or broken in any of my moves.

If you want your move to be as stress-free as possible, I can’t recommend Benini Moving highly enough.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your warm review!

We are so grateful of the opportunity to serve customers like you.

See you next time

Angelo and Benini Movers Team

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home move

The short version: I've been moved by professional movers several times, and Benini Moving is definitely the best company I've worked with. Great value, and Angelo Benini is amazingly responsive, knowledgable, and courteous. His moving-day crew was very respectful, too. Can't recommend enough.

I was especially happy that none of our stuff was damaged in the move, and I was never worried when Angelo and his crew were moving the bigger pieces of furniture.

Most importantly in 2020, Angelo and his team always wore masks and practiced physical distancing with us while in our homes.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for the amazing review.
It feels so nice when our hard job is appreciated.
And I completely agree, 2020 was and still is very challenging year. We are doing our best to protect us and our customers.
Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

Angelo and Benini Team

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

We've now used Angelo and his team four times, and it's a consistently positive experience every time. Everything is buttoned up perfectly, from the correspondence to the paperwork to the move itself. Under Angelo's leadership, these movers obviously take pride in their work. They don't skip steps or take shortcuts, they use the appropriate tools and supplies, and they maneuver with care and confidence. They're quiet and efficient because they have a plan. There's no figuring it out as they go, it's all coordinated sensibly. I trust Angelo and anyone he brings into my home. I have no hesitation recommending Benini Moving to my friends and colleagues.

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review.
Four moves already? Wow:) The time is flying!
All the best and thank you again!

Benini Moving team

Erina
Erina

Move from East York to Scarborough

Angelo and his team were a pleasure to work with. Very efficient and respectful not my belongings. We didn't have to do a thing. They showed up and showed out. It was a great experience. Would recommend.

Good morning Erina,

Thank you very much for the nice words.
I wish you all the best in the new house.
Cheers!

Benini Company Team

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Move from Condo to Home, and from Home to Home

Angelo and his team are star performers. I have never seen such professionalism, courtesy and speed from movers before. And during all this, they are very very careful and observant for your furniture. We have used them for two moves to date, and will continue to do so in the future. I would highly recommend them, and have recommended them to my friends and family - all of whom have nothing but great things to say. Book soon - they are in high demand!

Hi,

Thank you very much for the review!
I hope you are healthy and doing well during these troubled times.
Thank you for referring our services to your sister. We'll be helping her move in June.
All the best
Angelo and team

Julien in Toronto
Julien in Toronto

Multiple moves across Toronto

I've used Benini Moving on 3 occasions in the Toronto Area.
May 18 2012 single person move - residential house to building
May 29th 2015 2 bedroom move - building to building
Jan 17 2016 3 bedroom move - building to residential house

On 2 of the 3 moves, I've had Angelo or his son help out for this move either on their own with another mover or both together.

The cost has risen of course on each move as inflation cost incurred.
Also the cost increase due to what was being moved.

The last one took around 6 or 7 hours only due to the amount of things we had to wait for the elevator in the building. 1 hour lunch was part of cost as expected for the longer duration.

Angelo and team are very professional and very careful with things.
Extra care was provided in fragile items with extra blankets for padding and very proper organizing within the truck for weight distribution and protecting of items.

On a side note, I had forgotten that I paid a deposit on the last move and Angelo personally notified me of the extra payment and returned the fee. Very honest too.

I've even had my younger brother use their services for a heavy haul into Bolton after my 3rd move.

Well, we always are trying to to our best to avoid any possible damages - wrapping with blankets, properly loading into the truck to avoid cargo shifting, etc.
I believe our strongest values are integrity and reliability.
Benini Team

Lynne in Toronto
Lynne in Toronto

Moving services

I recommend Angelo and his team very highly. They were so professional, arrived on time and were so careful with all my belongings. Angelo contacted me immediately and came to my home within days to provide me a excellent quote.

I hope you are comfortable and happy in your new place.
Take care!
Angelo
Benini moving company

Private User reviews Prince Edward, ON

Moving

We recently employed Benini Moving to relocate 250 kms from Toronto to Picton, Prince Edward County, in November 2019. There was a major snow storm that day, but everything arrived without a scratch, nor was there a mark on our hardwood floors or walls after it was carefully moved into our new home involving 2 flights of stairs.
Because of the weather, it took them 5 hours (twice as long) to return to Toronto, but no additional charges were applied. In fact, they billed us less than the quote, because they had over-estimated the loading & unloading time.
The service we received was very honest, professional and reliable. I highly recommend them.

Dear Josh,

Thank you very much for the referral.
We will never forget the 5 hours drive back to Toronto in the worst snow storm ever!
I am happy we succeeded to deliver your furniture even in these conditions and at the end of the day everything was fine.
Good luck in Picton,

Angelo
Benini Moving Company

More about Benini Moving

Benini Moving and Storage is a Toronto-based relocation and storage company. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality of service, founded upon the principles of efficiency and reliability. We offer a wide variety of MOVING SERVICES, carefully customized to meet the needs and budget of each client.

To start off, get a FREE ESTIMATE for your move. One of our professional moving managers will contact you with your quote, and answer all your questions. We will even provide you with FREE DELIVERY of all the packing supplies you need.

With Benini, you can relax knowing that your valuables will be handled with the utmost care.

Moving & Storage
WHAT WE DO 1/ We sign a contract before the job starts with the starting time indicated and the conditions were already discussed with the customer. 2/ We completely wrap the furniture with thick moving blankets to avoid any damages or scratches. 3/ We carefully pack the dishes, glasses and other fragile items with white packing paper. 4/ We take care of pictures and paintings. 5/ We load the truck in a proper way to avoid the furniture shifting and damaging during transportation. 6/We try finding creative solutions to the issues which may occur during the job. 7/ We hoist sofas and other heavy pieces through a balcony if there is no other ways to bring them in. 8/ We conduct our service in a very friendly manner. 9/We work very hard until the job is completed.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO: 1/ We are never late. In fact, we always try to arrive early. 2/ We do not have “stair” charges. 3/ We do not have ANY hidden charges. 4/ We do not prolong the job deliberately in order to make extra money. 5/ We do not keep our customers’ belongings locked in the truck as a “hostage” while negotiating to get extra payment. 6/ We do not insist to get paid in full before the job is completed. 7/ We do not insist to receive free pizza and beer for lunch. 8/ We do not insist to be tipped even if you are not pleased of our service.
2005