Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 12 timesBest of 2019winner 12 times

Reviews for Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Bathroom

DOORS & MORE Words cannot describe how satisfied I am with them, their professionalisms, respect for their clients, follow up and already amazing customer services makes this the #1 company for Shower Doors— I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to everyone!!! You will not be disappointed.

guyfromtoronto from Toronto
guyfromtoronto from Toronto

Shower door install

This is the second time we've used Doors & More. Obvious to say, we liked them so much the first time, we used them again since we moved. They were efficient, professional and quick. We tried a different style shower door and were impressed by the options. Would recommend them again.

Thank you for your repeat business, review and recommendation! We are privileged to have such amazing clients to work with everyday.

Crystal
Crystal

Frameless Shower

A big thank you to Tara and Frank at Doors & More for all of their help and professionalism during the planning and install of my frameless shower. The installation was completed quickly and the fantastic installers were sure to keep everything neat and clean while working. I couldn't be happier with how the project turned out! Guests always comment on how much they love it and it definitely adds value to the property. I highly recommend Doors & More.

Thank you Crystal! We are very happy to hear that you and your guests are enjoying the shower! We really appreciate your review and recommendation.

Mac in Toronto
Mac in Toronto

Glass shower

Service was professional and efficient.
From measurement to install was approximately two weeks. I am totally satisfied with the work done.
To consider....payment was required to be made by email money transfer. That was strange. One issue arose with my choice of handle. The wrong handle was installed. These guys very quickly made things right. I was called and apologized to as well the next day an employee was sent out to swap out the one installed with the one I ordered.

Thank you for the review! Our team is great but sometimes mistakes do occur and we do our very best to correct and make our customers happy in a timely fashion.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Frameless Sliding Shower Door

Measurement was painless and quick, really nice guy. About a week later, a team of two guys showed up and installed the door. It took a few hours but they were very professional. The door is exactly the look we were going for and it's functioning as described.

Thank you for the review Trevor! We are delighted to hear that we were able to make your vision reality!

Sylvie in Vaughan
Sylvie in Vaughan

Shower Doors

Excellent customer service
The order and Installation all went very smooth and quick
Great quality
I highly recommend Doors and More
Staff very polite and professional
Efficient
Very pleased with the purchase

Thank you Sylvie for the review and recommendation. We really appreciate it and your business!

Bill in Vaughan
Bill in Vaughan

Beware!

I purchased a shower door set last spring, 14 months ago. I went to the shop to review the hardware, and was told a price, which I accepted. I think it was around 1400. I even got the prelim price on paper at that time. I returned the next couple of days to pay and was told they made a mistake with the cost of the hardware, oil rubbed bronze is apparently more expensive, and I should pay another 3 or 4 hundred dollars. It was sort of accepted that I would pay the extra. Far as I was concerned it was a classic bait and switch, but I was in need of a door and there weren't many providers/installers around.
I had remodeled the bathroom myself, and was really paranoid of leaks. I had asked them originally about the method of attachment, and was told all glue. When the installers came to measure, they told me that the method was standard drill. A bit disappointed, but I told them to use shorter screws in the wall as a copper vent pipe was directly behind the shower glass attachment point. No problem, they measured and came back in several days and installed it. Unfortunately.......one of the bottom fixed points is screwed through the shower curb. A shower curb which was originally watertight. After several months, the grout where the vertical tiles on the shower side of the curb meet the top tiles started to show evidence of mold. I siliconed everything, but when water gets in, it just keeps on getting in. Today, I finally took off the removable door, fixed and stabilized the stationary glass to the front and back walls, and took off the curb top tiles. Wet, moldy, and the whole curb needs to be redone. The good thing about tiling is that extra tiles can hide much, but this is costing me about 4 extra days, and a patch job, because of one screw hole.
Take away from all this? If you hire these guys, make sure the price is the price. More importantly, make sure your pan/curb waterproof liner is below the depth of their screws. A better scenario is to demand no screws in the curb and request something like construction glue. Construction glue would hold adequately, based on what I have seen here.
Takeaway 2? I recently remodeled another shower upstairs, same mortar bed etc, but opted for a rod hung curtain this time. My experiment with fixed screw mounted shower doors is over.

Hello Bill , this is Frank , I am the owner at Doors and More , I wanted to reach out to you and say that I am very sorry for the troubles that you have had with my company ,, as you can see we have a good reputation on HomeStars with only a couple of customers that were dissatisfied like you . I would like to somehow make this up to you by offering my help with some of the costs that you incurred or offering whatever I can to make you happy ,.. we looked at our files and I am sorry but I could not find your order and that is most likely because I don't have your last name -- PLEASE take a minute and call me Bill at 416-820-0210 ,.. sincerely yours Frank Gartner -- I want to make this right for you :)

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Shower door

I purchased a shower door with the Industria matte finish. To be clear I am very happy with the finished product, although the process was very disappointing. After they came to make measurements, they said it would be 5-7 days for installation. After 1 week I called, they said it was a mistake and it takes 2 weeks. I called again the next week, they said to call back the following week. On the third week I got a hold of Frank, and he apologized for the mixup. The shower door was installed and they were going to come back the following week to add the Industria. After they applied it, I noticed that there was a lot of splash outside the door. I called Frank, who seemed very testy with my problem (maybe some of their customers complain of a little water leakage). But finally agreed to schedule a service call, but not for another 3 weeks. They came and quickly determined the door was raised, easily lowering it with a tool. Total time = 8 weeks. But the door looks great.

Hi Alex, we are delighted that you are happy with the finished product. We are sorry to hear however that the process let you down. We do try our very best to fabricate and install as quickly as possible. Our turnaround time is typically 2 weeks from measure to install with regular shower enclosures. There must have been a miscommunication as it would be impossible for us to commit to 5-7 days. With Industria showers such as yours, the process does take a little longer as we have to wait for the silicone to cure before we can apply the Industria strips. We do try as well to service doors as quickly as possible. We apologize for any irregular delays that occurred.

JeffB296
JeffB296
1 review Minett, ON

GLASS SHOWER WALLS & the men who love them !

After months of frustration trying to get a simple on suite reno completed it came down to finding a supplier to install the glass & door for the over the top shower. Made just one call D & M .
Very professional from quote to installation. Crew called before arriving, put down mats to protect the floor and were very careful with the glass & tools. By the time they left the shower looked like a million bucks but it didn't cost me that much . Can't wait to put myself on display long with the Hope diamond .

Thank you for your review Jeff! Our crews, both measuring and installation, are meticulous with clean up and making sure all surfaces are protected during the installation process. Enjoy your new shower!

Bruce Walker
Bruce Walker

Five Stars Curbless shower enclosure very pleased!!!!

First of all we love it, the shower appearance is incredible the quality of the glass, the workmanship of the measuring and the installation is five Star flawless.
The tradesman who measured our shower for the making of the glass has been with the company for years and has done literally thousands of shower enclosures. He was very knowledgeable and offered excellent design suggestions that put the look of the shower over the TOP - looks great!!!
On the promised date and time the installers installed the shower glass, they were very courteous and professional and completely finished in a few hours

We chose “Doors and More” and we are very happy we did - Five stars Everything promised was delivered , On time, great quality, great price
Thanks!

Thank your for taking the time to write a review Bruce and share your experience with us. We are very proud of our team and our products!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.