Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Jessica in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Frameless Shower Door

Assisted Review

Thanks for the beautiful shower guys, it looks amazing! I appreciate your installers cleaning up after themselves as well. I will definitely use doors and more for my next shower installation.

Josh in Markham
Josh in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Shower Door

Assisted Review

Besides our shower being beautiful and delivered on time as promised I wanted to write something different and that was the fact that for a 2.5 hour installation their installer took 15 minutes at the end of his job to explain to me how to care for my shower and went over the warranty with me from top to bottom.

Michael in Maple
Michael in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Roller Door Shower Door

Assisted Review

When their measuring consultant came to my apartment he was thorough and explained everything to me clearly. He was very nice and so were the installers, overall the job was well done.

Bill Cooper in Richmond Hill
Bill Cooper in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower Door Installation

Assisted Review

I just wanted to say in a couple of words that my Doors and More shower is beautiful and even more than I expected, Thanks Frank for keeping your word !!!!!

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors and More has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.