Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Nadina from Vaughan
Nadina from Vaughan

Seemless Glass Door

Assisted Review

I wanted to say how much I am impressed with the service and quality of the shower that I had installed by Doors and More recently. The men showed up on time , were clean and friendly and even gave us tips on how to clean our new shower door. I am glad that I did my homework and found you guys---Nadina

Jo P  in T.O.
Jo P in T.O.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Rolling Glass Door

Assisted Review

Very Simply Put , Amazing service and Wonderful Product, Thank-You Frank I would recommend Doors and More to anyone looking for a shower door . I don't know what else to say , they were great.

Jenn in Brampton
Jenn in Brampton

Shower Door Installation

Assisted Review

Our new "builder home" came with a shower curtain which we didn't like , so we got quote after quote from the builder for a custom door but each quote was higher than the next. Our neighbor told us they bought their door through a local store that sold Doors and More shower doors , and they were very happy , so we did the same , and in the process saved a bunch of money over the builder, and were blown away by the service and the communication between the salesman in the store and their glass company. The work was completed on time , clean , and the workers were all a joy to work with. I would gladly recommend this company to any wanting to buy a custom shower door.
Jenn

Hello Jenn, Thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear that we have been recommended by others and you also enjoyed our services; we strive hard to offer the best product and customer experience. Feel free to contact us anytime in the future for anything you may need. Thanks, Frank 416 820 0210

Kelsie in North York
Kelsie in North York
1 review North York, ON

Shower Door Installation

Assisted Review

Doors and More installed a shower door in our home during the first week of May , we had to wait a few days for the silicone to dry , and once it was dry we gave it a second cleaning ,and I must say the shower looks beautiful and far exceeds what we could have imagined. I was quoted less at 3 different companies but chose Doors and More because of all of the things I had heard about them , and must say I am happy I paid a little more because the shower was measured when they said it would be , the installers were polite, and the installation was completed 2 days before I was promised delivery . What really made me happy is that when I called to ask about a seal and if was supposed to be cut the way it was , (A)- someone answered the phone , every where else I got answering machines when looking to buy , and
(B)- the fellow who does the bookings was able to get someone out to my house to look at the shower door the very next day , and turns out all was well. It was that little attention to detail that really made me happy in the end that I chose Doors and More.

Hello Kelsie, I am glad that it exceeded your expectations. That is exactly what we aim for every time. Thanks for the great review! Frank

Katherine Joy Interiors
Katherine Joy Interiors
1 review NEWMARKET, ON

Steam shower frameless glass wall, vent and door

Frank and his team of installers did a great job for this Steam Shower project. The frameless glass wall, steam vent and shower door was well planned, executed and installation was professional and very tidy. Thanks, Katherine Joy Interiors.

Rose in Thornhill
Rose in Thornhill
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Frameless Shower

Doors and More custom fit and installed my three sided frameless glass shower. It looked beautifully done and my master ensuite looked fabulous. However, within six months, the glass door began to slide off the hinges.

I called Doors and More to let them know and we scheduled a repair. They came the same week and readjusted the door. However, within the month, the door began to slide again. This time when I called, they scheduled and cancelled 3 appointments with me over a 30 day period. Each time I scheduled an appointment, I received a call the day of the appointment requesting they reschedule due to some "emergency". During this time, the glass door continued to slide until it completely fell off the hinge. Luckily, by some fluke, I was in the ensuite at the time and was able to catch the door and prevent it from smashing to the ground. (Believe me, the 90 minutes I waited for someone to get to my house and grab this very heavy door from my grasp was not fun). I called Doors and More that day and expressed my disappointment in having three appointments cancelled on me. Not only was I told I was incorrect, I was yelled at by the owner as he denied everything. It became clear Doors and More was refusing to repair the glass door and after I hung with him, I decided not to deal with Doors and More any longer.

At this point, I had no choice but to call in another shower company. Unfortunately, I quickly learned the door can't be fixed, ever, because it was incorrectly cut. The door will always fall off the hinge and the only fix is to replace the glass door. I called 3 different companies to get 3 different opinions and was told the same thing. The door was not cut to properly accommodate the hinges. They made a mistake and instead of doing the honest thing and starting with a new piece of glass, they used the same glass and left me with a defective shower. Needless to say, my ensuite didn't look so fabulous with a shower door off its hinge leaning against the wall.

I collected 3 quotes to replace the door and each quote to replace the door cost over $1,800. After realizing this is turning out to be a very expensive shower, I opted for a $75 repair to place the door back on it's hinge and decided not to use the shower in my ensuite any more and use the spare bath instead.

It is now that I am in the process of selling my home, I have come to the realization that the shower door is something that must be replaced, and the memory of this entire experience and the cost to fix their mess angers me so. Hence, my review today.

Based on my experience, I do not recommend Doors and More for any glass door showers. I am extremely dissatisfied, feel I was taken advantage of and I do not believe this is a reputable or honest company.

"This is Frank Gartner, president of Doors and More Frameless Shower Applications. I was dismayed to see this review regarding the job we did for you several years ago. I recall we did do a repair for you, but don't recall the circumstances surrounding why a second repair was scheduled. I am very sorry you felt we weren't responding to your request. Could you please contact me at 416-820-0210. It has been a while since this job, but I would like to do anything possible to help remedy this situation."

Paul Berner in Toronto
Paul Berner in Toronto

Shower Door

They have just finsished installing a shower door. The two guys who came were very efficient and were really good incustomer service. The product looks first class. High quality company.

Rob in York
Rob in York

New style sliding shower door

Frank and the crew were excellent. Amazing product, on time, on spec. Even showed a great deal of patience when we hit a snag with tiles and finishing the bath. Frank and the team were great. Very, very happy with the whole experience.

We will use Frank and his team on our next glass door project for certain

More about Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd has been in business for well over a decade, specializing in custom frameless shower doors, railings, and nothing else. You can find examples of our workmanship in some of the finest retail stores in Ontario. We offer customers a 3 year limited warranty - the best in the industry. Our showers are completely customized for your needs, from single doors to the most intricate design. Please visit www.doorsandmore.ca for more information.