Neighborhood Handyman - No Longer In Business

Handyman Services
Scarborough ON M1H2R8
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Scarborough  >  Neighborhood Handyman - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Neighborhood Handyman - No Longer In Business

Amit Farmah in Pickering
Amit Farmah in Pickering
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Handyman Services

Jhong was very helpful & professional in all the tasks I asked him to do. He came on time and also provided me valuable suggestions in putting curtain rods, electrical fixtures etc. I like his work and recommend him to everyone who is looking for a Handyman. His charges were reasonble and he did not stipulated minimum working hours to be paid for his 1st and 2nd visit although he came for a very small task 2nd time to my home. He went out of his way for me to buy the curtain brackets from Home Depot as I was not able to find it in my area. I will always seek his help for any repairs etc in my home.

Mon from North York
Mon from North York
5 reviews North York, ON

Renovation and Repair

I've had several small renovations and repairs done to the house that I bought and each time I was able to depend on Jhong of Neighborhood Handyman to complete the job without breaking the bank. He does the job on time and leave the site very clean. He listens to what the customers wants and takes time to look into available options before starting each project. I have more project for him.