Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

CALGARY AB T2Y3Y3
Brent  McQuade
Owner/Manager
Brent McQuade [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Reviews for Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Rachel Andrews in Calgary

I had to get a new furnace for my home and was really nervous to go through the process. I got a few quotes from different companies and in the end I picked Shift Air. Brent came to do the quote and I found out he was the owner of the company which was pretty neat. The work was completed quickly by the crew and I found the price to be fair. Christian took the time to answer all of my questions and went through everything with me at the end. I was really comfortable through the whole process and felt well taken care of. I can't thank them enough for the great experience and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Job Price

Thanks Rachel for the review. We are happy the experience was worth you going with us and happy to see that we didn't disappoint. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and look forward to working with you very soon. Thanks.

arennie

Brent and his guys came in and replaced my furnace when we had a broken down furnace Christmas Eve. We really appreciated it and would recommend them to anyone.

Arron,

Thanks for the review. We are very happy we were able to help you out in such an emergency. Please let us know if you have any issues and we will be more then happy to help out. Thanks again.

Maya L.

Short story: Brent with Shiftair is responsive, efficient, friendly and patient! He installed our AC and fixed our builder-installed furnace. Very satisfied with the work and would highly recommend his services.

Long story: One of the two furnaces our builder installed broke down on a Saturday during a cold snap. I phoned Shiftair and was immediately greeted by a friendly lady on the phone. We weren't cold thanks to the second furnace but worried about waiting til Monday from a safety standpoint (newbie homeowner vivid imagination = thoughts of natural gas build-up, dramatic explosions, ya know...). She told me Brent would call me right away to discuss which he did! He assured me it was safe to leave it til Monday but if I would feel more comfortable, he could instruct me how to turn off the broken furnace. I said 'yes please' and he very patiently and effectively told me how. Called me early Monday morning exactly when he said he would and arrived a bit later, again when he said he would! No waiting. He worked quickly and effectively to fix our furnace. We've had no problems since! Thanks Brent and the nice lady on the phone :)

Maya,

Thank you very much for the great review. We are glad to help and we really try to answer the phone in a very efficient and professional way where no phone call is missed. We didn't need you to panic about the gas smell as that is nothing that we want to mess around with, I hope that we can continue to help you in the future with anything that you might have for service or and other hvac needs. Thanks again for your continued business.

canscombe in Calgary

Brent and Christian showed up on time and completed the job as per the quote. They were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them and they will be the company that I will call when I need any new equipment or service

Job Price

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to complete this installation for you. We hope that the timely manner of the installation will let you enjoy the complete cooling season.

Thanks for the great review once again!

Josh in Calgary

Was looking for home AC and was referred to ShiftAir by a friend. The company owner (Brent) came to my home and answered all my questions about AC. He also took the time to show me exactly how the installation would be completed. The install went smoothly and had no surprises. The AC looks great too! Looking forward to those hot summer days!

I will recommend them to any of my friends looking AC.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for writing the review about the company. We have been working really hard to make sure that we are continually giving the complete customer care as well as great installations.

We hope that the upcoming summer is very comfortable for you and your family and look forward to being able to service you in the future.

kerriemindus
1 review Chestermere, AB

I hired Shift air mechanical to install two air-conditioners and a garage heater. Their customer service was second to none. They were on time the work was done perfectly. The installer was very knowledgable and professional. They cleaned up after themselves. Very happy customer and would definitely use them again and very happy to recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased you were well taken care of and look forward to working with you in the future!

Derek in Calgary

The guys were very prompt on the appointment for a quote and kept their scheduled appointment date. They were true to the quote and we incurred no further cost to the supply and installation, as can happen in some situations. The install was flawless and the installer(Christian) was professional and courteous. All in all we couldn't be happier with the service/install and professionalism with Brent and his team. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for mechanical service or installation

Derek,

Thanks for the review. Always great to hear that the installation went the way you anticipated and was to your satisfaction. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future we will be happy to help. Thanks.

tdefreit

The work was excellent but it took a week to get a new furnace installed in -20 something weather. The situation was complicated and the owner did not want to make a decision about the work until he was back from holidays. The owner has given us great advice in the past at no charge. Downfall would be that there is not a backup prrson who he has enough faith in to make the call if he is away.

Thanks for the review.

As you know our original call came from you as this was your rental that your son is renting from you. We arrived at site and found that the furnace had a cracked heat exchanger. We then red tagged the furnace and atco had been out as well and come to the same conclusion. We have done business before and we were happy to help when you called and booked an appointment for us to come out.

As indicated when we were on site was not to remove the red tag from the furnace. This was removed from the appliance even though we had placed a red tag and turned off the gas valve and written on the furnace tag this couldn't be used.

The tech that was out and in contact the next day and gathered all the information and the next morning we had a quote out and a decision was made later on the second day the furnace was ordered. The client purchased a furnace that was in transit and needed 2 days which was ordered on a friday and the furnace arrived on a tuesday. We installed and the job was completed on the thursday of the same week. Incdicated above the work was excellent and the furnace has been working great since. While the furnace was on order we dropped off 4 space heaters the same night which we have as emergency heaters and the heaters are enough to warm a house and warm a space to a favourable temperature very fast and efficient over this period of time.

This is true that the owner was on holidays but the quote was done less then 24hrs and installed 3 business days later and 1 day after delivery from supplier was completed.

The house that we have installed the furnace it has a porch on the back of the house and was a concern as we couldn't vent close to the door it would condense on the house. When we completed the job everything was done to the completed satisfaction of the home owner.

Thanks again for the business and we look forward to servicing you in the future. Thanks

Great customer service!!
My furnace was dying and I needed to replace it. My wife and I decided to replace it with a high efficiency furnace and air conditioner. Brent provided us with a very competitive quote and impressed us as a committed, reliable and trustworthy contractor.

Brent's team (kudos to Christian) did an excellent job of the installation completing in a timely, professional way. Shortly after installation, we had a minor issue with the furnace, which Brent came over and fixed promptly.

There was another small issue with the intake air. Brent was unhappy with the way it was set up and insisted on redoing the work at his expense!

All in all, my wife and I are extremely happy with Shift Air and would not hesitate to recommend them. Brent has certainly lived up to our first impression!!!

Hello Pete,

We are very happy to hear that you satisfied with the level of service and the equipment.

All inspections went well and we look forward to any services that you may have in the future.

Enjoy the heat and the air conditioning to come.

Tina.swanson
1 review Okotoks, AB

It was quick, and the expereince was wonderful
brent was a delight to deal with. it was completed teh same day that i called.
I would refer to anyone and everyone that i know

Job Price

Thanks for the great review. We will be looking forward to any business that we could help you with.

More about Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Our Company has been operating in Calgary Alberta sense 2009. We provide services for our customers satisfaction as our number one goal is to maintain a excellent and trust worthy relationship with our customers. We believe that if you treat the customer correctly the return business and satisfaction will carry on for a lifetime of trust, that is our number one priority. We provide free estimates on site and on time.

We Started in Calgary with one person trying to start a business. Now thanks to great clients like you the business has grown into 3 people and always looking for a good quality people to add to our team.

When looking for a HVAC company you want to find a company that is on time, honest, knowledgeable and provides service for their clients. At Shift Air Mechanical Ltd we provide all of these qualitys.

1. Refrigeration Calgary Satisfaction Guaranteed Heating And Air Conditioning Service: We'll Make your equipment work correctly and give you the advise that you need to make the situation correct.

2. Professional Workmanship: Fixed right or your money back, when you take our advice on your system.

3. Fully Licensed: Our HVAC & Refrigeration technicians are full licensed professionals with many years of experience to serve your needs best.

4.Fully Insured: Fully Insured, Bonded and BBB accreted so that you and family know that your being taken care of.

5. Punctual & Convenient On-time when you need us, we will work with your schedule and needs to suit your situation correctly.

6. Emergency Service: Serving Calgary and Southern Alberta.

7. Written Guarantees: Workmanship backed-up by a company and manufacture guarantee.

8. Save Money: with our discounts and promotions.

9. Up-Front Pricing: You'll always know pricing that your receiving is very competitive and service is guaranteed. When we write it we back it.

10. Free Estimates: On All your HVAC, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration needs Residential and Commercial equipment Polite, Friendly and Helpful:

11. Committed to helping with all of your Commercial and Residential HVAC needs.

12. Energy Efficiency Experts: Able to recommend the latest heating technology and offer furnace repair to save you on your heating bills year after year.

13. Family-Owned: Dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of integrity.

14. Clean and Tidy: We'll leave your home or business as tidy as we found it.

15. Local York Heating & Cooling Experts: Part of the local community in the Calgary Region - when you call us, you call a live operator to discuss your refrigeration needs.

For all your HVAC and Refrigeration needs residential or commercial then please call today and we will help you with whatever your needs are for your upcoming project or emergency service call that is needed.