Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Calgary AB T2Y 3Y3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Andrew  in Calgary

I contacted Shift Air, based on neighborhood recommendations. I had the pleasure to deal with Brent.

Brent was professional from the quote to install and including after installation. Brent made the process easy right from the beginning, he answered all questions and provided enough information to make an informed decision.

The entire process was seemless. He has also been awesome at questions after the installation and is always more then willing to stand 100% by his products and work.

I would recommend Shift Air for your Air Conditioning needs.

Job Price

Thanks very much Andrew. I know the summer was very hot and I am sure your new system had a very busy summer with working and holding temperature.

phill n.

went over all options and did nice looking work with great clean up. when my wife wants air conditioner I know who to call.

Job Price