Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Calgary AB T2Y 3Y3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Reviews for Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Kurt R.

Brent and his staff were great to deal with. Extremely responsive to emails and provided all details requested including a recommendation for the product that best suited my needs. The City of Calgary inspector made it clear to my wife that he loves inspecting Shift Air’s work as it’s always impeccably executes. Would recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer K. in Calgary

We had an existing garage heater that died and needed to be replaced. Brent was excellent to deal with. Made an appointment to come and look at the existing set up and give us a quote. The crew that came to remove (and haul away) the dead heater and install the new heater did an amazing job. On time, polite and left the garage spotless. Brent, the installation crew and the electrician were fantastic to deal with. And best of all, the final bill came in at the quote given. I would hire Shift Air Mechanical again and would recommend them to anyone.

Sowen
1 review Okotoks, AB

Installed a Reznor 60,000 btu heater in my triple car garage. Looks professional and works great.

terry.prystae

The Tech was a very nice guy, work was completed well before we thought. Brent even cleaned up the area and removed all garbage. I would recommend Brent to friends and family.

Very happy with the air conditioner I purchased and the quality service provided. I did a lot of research and this company, with its extremely competitive pricing, came out on top. I highly recommend Shift Air Mechanical and won’t hesitate to solicit their services again in the future!

Andrew  in Calgary

I contacted Shift Air, based on neighborhood recommendations. I had the pleasure to deal with Brent.

Brent was professional from the quote to install and including after installation. Brent made the process easy right from the beginning, he answered all questions and provided enough information to make an informed decision.

The entire process was seemless. He has also been awesome at questions after the installation and is always more then willing to stand 100% by his products and work.

I would recommend Shift Air for your Air Conditioning needs.

Thanks very much Andrew. I know the summer was very hot and I am sure your new system had a very busy summer with working and holding temperature.

phill n.

went over all options and did nice looking work with great clean up. when my wife wants air conditioner I know who to call.

Cole H.

Brent and his team at Shiftair are awesome. This is now the fourth time we've used them. I'll never use anyone else. They installed AC in our old house, new furnace and hot water tank in another and now AC in our new house. They are professional, clean and always finish the project on time. I wasn't able to be there for this installation but I was confident we were in good hands. Like always, everything went smoothly and we are now enjoying our air conditioning at our new house. Highly recommend these guys.

Myrna - Calgary

Purchased a York AC unit from Shift in 2012, he was to get the electrical permit but, the AC unit was installed without the permit. I had to chase him to get the permit. At this point I knew it was a mistake dealing with this guy. The start of the 2014 year, the AC unit stopped blowing cold air. I had another company come out, they discover the install was done poorly, the lines were leaking coolant, the piston access nut had a large leak, repair bill $623.81. In the mean time we called York to see what was covered under warranty just in case. They said the AC unit wasn't registered to us. Shift said he would register the AC unit. Wonder if we even received a brand new AC unit. The beginning of 2016 no cold air again, the coil was leaking, repair bill $683.55. The manufacturer of the coil covered the cost, with some hassle. The coil should be registered separately from the AC unit, it wasn't registered to anyone. This year the AC unit is making a loud bang when it starts & stops, grinding noise outside when it runs, have not had it repaired yet.....probably won't.

Dear Myrna,

Shift Air Mechanical doesn't use used units. Your have had 2 other companies come to your house to work on this installation. Fine your decision. The installation for the electrical was passed from the city of Calgary. Our installation was done to all specs and city/provincial electrical codes. The permit was supplied in a timely manner.

As for the 2 service calls that have been completed. We had never even had a chance to come back and have a look at what might have been leaking.

We would have hoped that you would have called us to come and have a look to see what we could have done to help with the situation. But we have never heard anything until this review. Maybe the 2 service companies that you have had sense the system was installed didn't do a correct job and your having issues do to that? we find it interesting that 5 years after an installation was completed and 2 other companies have been involved and we haven't even had a phone call or a chance to come and look at the system that we get a review.

Rachel Andrews in Calgary

I had to get a new furnace for my home and was really nervous to go through the process. I got a few quotes from different companies and in the end I picked Shift Air. Brent came to do the quote and I found out he was the owner of the company which was pretty neat. The work was completed quickly by the crew and I found the price to be fair. Christian took the time to answer all of my questions and went through everything with me at the end. I was really comfortable through the whole process and felt well taken care of. I can't thank them enough for the great experience and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks Rachel for the review. We are happy the experience was worth you going with us and happy to see that we didn't disappoint. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and look forward to working with you very soon. Thanks.

More about Shift Air Mechanical Ltd.

Our Company has been operating in Calgary Alberta sense 2009. We provide services for our customers satisfaction as our number one goal is to maintain a excellent and trust worthy relationship with our customers. We believe that if you treat the customer correctly the return business and satisfaction will carry on for a lifetime of trust, that is our number one priority. We provide free estimates on site and on time.

We Started in Calgary with one person trying to start a business. Now thanks to great clients like you the business has grown into 3 people and always looking for a good quality people to add to our team.

When looking for a HVAC company you want to find a company that is on time, honest, knowledgeable and provides service for their clients. At Shift Air Mechanical Ltd we provide all of these qualitys.

1. Refrigeration Calgary Satisfaction Guaranteed Heating And Air Conditioning Service: We'll Make your equipment work correctly and give you the advise that you need to make the situation correct.

2. Professional Workmanship: Fixed right or your money back, when you take our advice on your system.

3. Fully Licensed: Our HVAC & Refrigeration technicians are full licensed professionals with many years of experience to serve your needs best.

4.Fully Insured: Fully Insured, Bonded and BBB accreted so that you and family know that your being taken care of.

5. Punctual & Convenient On-time when you need us, we will work with your schedule and needs to suit your situation correctly.

6. Emergency Service: Serving Calgary and Southern Alberta.

7. Written Guarantees: Workmanship backed-up by a company and manufacture guarantee.

8. Save Money: with our discounts and promotions.

9. Up-Front Pricing: You'll always know pricing that your receiving is very competitive and service is guaranteed. When we write it we back it.

10. Free Estimates: On All your HVAC, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration needs Residential and Commercial equipment Polite, Friendly and Helpful:

11. Committed to helping with all of your Commercial and Residential HVAC needs.

12. Energy Efficiency Experts: Able to recommend the latest heating technology and offer furnace repair to save you on your heating bills year after year.

13. Family-Owned: Dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of integrity.

14. Clean and Tidy: We'll leave your home or business as tidy as we found it.

15. Local York Heating & Cooling Experts: Part of the local community in the Calgary Region - when you call us, you call a live operator to discuss your refrigeration needs.

For all your HVAC and Refrigeration needs residential or commercial then please call today and we will help you with whatever your needs are for your upcoming project or emergency service call that is needed.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Plumbing
Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Garage Heaters, Refrigeration, Walk in coolers and Freezer's, Ice Machines, Bar Coolers, Keg Coolers, Make Up Air Systems, Exhaust Fans, Hrv units, Residential and commercial sheet metal, Electrical, Plumbing, Garage Heaters, Patio heaters, Gas lines, BBQ gas lines,
At Shift Air Mechanical Ltd we work on all makes and models of HVAC and refrigeration equipment for commercial and residential applications.
York, Lennox, Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Amana, Goodman, Reznor, Modine, Trane, American Standard, Keeprite, Tempstar, Infrasave, Calcana, Nordyne, Coleman, Aire Flow, Maytag, Armstrong Aire, Roberts Gordan, Enginered Air, Captive Aire, Rheem, Bradford white
We Service Maintain and work on all makes and models of Heating, Air Conditioning equipment. We can work on all Residential and commercial equipment.
We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC and refrigeration. We are a certified York heating and cooling dealer. We service and maintain all makes and models of equipment.
2009
Depending on the situation if it doesn't work we will work with you to get the best result as every
, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Checks, Cash
Hvac, Refrigeration, sheet metal
BBB, WCB, WIMHIS,
Warranty comes from Manufacture. Depending on the service call or the installation Shift Air Mechani