Kitchen Magician

sue larivee in Abbotsford
sue larivee in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

ensuite

In remodeling my ensuite i got in touch with kitchen magician to reface my cabinets,this is not the first time i have had them do work for me.two years ago Justin and Jordan refaced and remodeled my kitchen cabinets for me,i never thought it possible to have such a beautiful job done.They are meticulous in everything they do from start to finish,always on time and very polite.I would certainly recommend them.(fantastic workmanship) Thank you Justin and Jordan.

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure seeing you again and making your cabinets new again. Take care and all the best.

michael.lane in Abbotsford
michael.lane in Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Perfection

I recently enlisted the help of Justin and his team from Kitchen Magician to have my 23 year old cabinets refaced in my townhouse. The Kitchen Magician was on time, polite, courteous and QUICK. The attention to detail was phenomenal and the end result was a considerably more modern and efficient kitchen that will work for my family for many years to come. What a great experience. Will recommend to all my friends and family.

More about Kitchen Magician

Kitchen Magician was born as a result of a dear 'little old lady' who was ashamed of her kitchen cabinets but could not afford to replace or reface them. She was too embarrassed to invite friends over anymore. Seeing a wonderful opportunity to utilize his wide array of skills, and ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Abbotsford?