Richard N. Valsamis General Contractor

General Contractors
Toronto ON m6g2j7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Richard N. Valsamis General Contractor

Review for Richard N. Valsamis General Contractor

Anna in North Toronto

Richard and his team recently did a complete overhaul of my kitchen and I could not have been more impressed with their quality of work or their professionalism. Richard is an honest, highly skilled professional, who also happens to have incredible taste - I could have probably done without hiring a designer. The cabinetry work is impeccable and reflects a level of craftsmanship I wasn't sure still existed. When we're ready, I will absolutely enlist Richard's help to complete the rest of our home renovations.