Markstone Landscaping Ltd.

Interlocking Stone
Suite 208 - 60 Bristol Rd East Mississauga ON L4Z 3K8
Interlocking Stone
Markstone Landscaping Ltd.

Reviews for Markstone Landscaping Ltd.

ZACHARIAH in Toronto
ZACHARIAH in Toronto

Highly Recommended!!

Needed work done in the front and side of the house and after phoning a few places, Markstone was the only one who responded and came out promptly to discuss options and to give me a quote. Their crew then came out about a month later to start the work. Demolition and digging (the prep work!) the project took 3 weeks. By the end of the 3rd week, it was all done! While working, there was a lot of dirt but everything was cleaned up to the point that you didn't even know they were there to begin with. I would absolutely highly recommend them for any work you may need! I don't deal directly with many contractors and everyone has heard of horror stories, but these guys put your faith back in contractors. And do a phenomenal job to boot! I would definitely contact them again if I need anything else done. Thank you guys for your wonderful work!

Averi in Bradford
Averi in Bradford
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Would recommend 100%

The team at Markstone Landscaping did an amazing job removing our rotting wood ground and retaining wall and grass on our 12,000 sq house. Response time was impeccable, They were professional and knowledgeable; he and his team created a backyard that we actually want to look at, and did it on schedule. We are very happy with the work that was done and would recommend 100%.

Thanks for your feedback Averi, we enjoyed working with you and appreicate your business

Kind regards,

Kaitlyn in Guelph
Kaitlyn in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Highly recommend Markstone Landscaping

I hired Markstone Landscaping to complete an interlock patio in my backyard back in September. The company went above and beyond my expectations. The crew that was sent out to complete the job were all exceptionally professional and polite. They completed the job in a timely manner, with absolutely no mess left behind. The patio looks beautiful and I’m very proud of the work that was done. I will be having my driveway done this summer and will be sure to use them once again and highly recommend anyone interested use them as well. Thank you once again for creating this beautiful space for me to enjoy my morning coffee in the sun!

Larry
Larry
0 reviews Milton, ON

Interlock driveway / patio

Had Markstone out to do a large interlock project and was genuinely impressed with not only the work but also the employees. Crews were great and easy to work with, also took the time to make sure I was happy with the work through each phase out the process. I would highly recommend and will be using them for future projects!

Daniel
Daniel
0 reviews Milton, ON

landscape project

Markstone Landscaping completed a project for me this past fall, I couldn't be any happier. There crews went above and beyond to provide a top of the line experience. I am truly thrilled with the backyard oasis they have created for me.
I have completed several renovations on my property and have dealt with many contractors, I know how stressful it can be, Markstone made the entire process quick, simple, and most importantly stress free for me and my family.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone this is not only looking for a great product but also a great experience.

Justin T
Justin T

interlock backyard and concrete driveway extension

wow, all I can say is wow ! this is beyond anything I expected and it was such a pleasure to work with this team of guys, I've already recommended them to friends!

Andrew in Oakville
Andrew in Oakville

Driveway and Stairs

Markstone Landscaping was hired to remove existing concrete and pour new concrete and stairs.

Work was completed in May 2020. After sales service is terrible. Warranty is useless even though they pride themselves on their 24 month warranty. Clause 8 on back of sales document states that cracks are not covered. This was not discovered until a 7’ crack appeared in the summer. Their response was “due to harsh conditions, cracks are not guaranteed”.

Calls and emails went unanswered until the fall.
Nothing was accomplished. I am deeply disappointed with the quality of work, token promises and pile of excuses.

I should have kept Existing driveway and stairs or should have hired someone who knows how to pour concrete properly to ensure it lasts.

Proof is in the photos.

Hello Andrew,

You had a past contractor pour a new driveway for you that you weren't happy with, so you had us come to pour it again . You were happy with everything when we left , a few months later you had a hairline crack come up which we explained if the hairline crack would spread any wider we would be more than happy to come back and fix it for free. In the in-term we offered a free sealing of high gloss for the headache. We do everything possible to prevent cracks . From proper compacted gravel, 10m rebar 18" on center , 32 MPa concrete with polymer fibres, quadrant cuts 2" deep, to having three coats of sealer for a long lasting shine . I'm sorry your not happy with this but I'd be more than happy to have chat with you to discuss further

416.806.2714

TH in Toronto
TH in Toronto

Markstone is AMAZING!!!!!

we needed to excavate our entire back yard, pour concrete fo a basketball half court and replace a retaining wall along the full length of our yard. It was a very big job.
Each crew (sales, excavation, wall, concrete, yard...) was amazing, incredibly knowledgeable, professional and great at what they do.
All tied together with fantastic project managers.
We could not be more happy with the results.
Perfect down to the final detail.
We worth every penny!!!!
Thank you so much to the great team at Markstone. We have given your name and number to many of our friends.
Cheers
Tara & Tarik

Driveway

My husband and I are extremely impressed with this company. The company is extremely professional and very well organized. They completed our project in a timely manner. The gentlemen who laid our driveway are incredibly talented and amazingly patient when I was asking questions. I am so glad that we hired this company to complete our driveway. We have had a lot of compliments on it already!

Thank you so much. We appreciate your kind words. Any assistance we can help in the future please let us know

Reza A in Mississauga
Reza A in Mississauga

Demolishing Old Deck And Retaining Wall With New Interlocking And Pool Deck

This is my second review in total. Usually I don't review but I had to do it for MarkStone Company. I had a fairly big job with my backyard and nothing was too big of a job for this company. Starting with Zak, the designer of the company. He came to my house with a great plan, and he is a true gentleman. Kamil and the demolishing team were able to finish in a day and a half, way ahead of schedule. Damian and his crew came for gravelling and interlocking and all I can say is that they were a fantastic, very positive crew, and finished a very big job in only 4 days. My backyard looks beautiful. I want to thank Ninous, who was able to communicate with me throughout the project and also Dan, the manager, who I met a few times and he went beyond expectations to provide quality service. Unfortunately, I didn't meet the owner of the company Mark Zammit, but he is running a great company with great service. I am planning to do my driveway hopefully next year, and will definitely hire MarkStone again. I highly suggest this company for all your landscaping needs. Well done!

Thank you so much Reza. We also appreciate working with your home and delivering great service for your family to enjoy

More about Markstone Landscaping Ltd.

Welcome to Markstone Landscaping Ltd.

Concrete Contractors & Interlocking Contractors
Markstone Landscaping has been working with homeowners and businesses in Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville and Burlington, Ontario for over 10 years. Contact us anytime to get an interlocking or concrete paving quote for any of the areas below.

DRIVEWAYS
Transform your driveway and add curb appeal to your home

POOL DECKS
Finishing touches to make your pool the focal point of your yard

BACKYARD
Turn your backyard into an oasis your family & friends will love

WALKWAYS
Inviting walkways that are safe and durable all year round

FRONT ENTRANCE
Transform your entrance to make a great first impression

LANDSCAPING
A beautifully landscaped property will rise in value and add to your quality of life

Services and Service areas: Markstone Landscaping Services the Mississauga, Brampton and Milton areas. Our services include: Landscaping Contractors, Interlocking Contractors, Concrete, Excavating, Driveways, Pool Backfill, Flagstone, Sodding and much more...For a free estimate call today!!

We're social, check us out here: