Piano Inside

Reviews for Piano Inside

John in Cabbagetown
John in Cabbagetown

Piano move and repair

If I could give Piano Inside an 11, I would. James was amazing. The job involved moving an upright piano from up north to toronto, then a full-scale repair, coordination with a refinisher, move to our house and finally a tune-up. James was responsive, professional and did incredible work. He also followed up for a couple small after-the-fact fixes. Just awesome. Would highly recommend.

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Piano Movers

The Movers did a great job coordinating with me to pickup my piano that was in storage. They were prompt, efficient and took great care of my piano. They were very very professional and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Kevin in North York
Kevin in North York

Piano movers

I was donated a piano had had no Idea as to how I was going to pick it up. Pianoinside was suggested by the person who donated the piano. I'm glad they did They were very professional and courteous. They completed the delivery quickly and took extra care to protect my floors during the process. A big thank you to James, Oscar, Tank and Andrew.

Kevin Dill

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Piano moving

The movers from Piano Inside were very professional and the whole process was quick and easy. I thought it would have been a much larger job, but ti was fast and simple. Thanks!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great care and coordination

I received a great service from Pianoinside. the pick up was across the city with an elderly lady - they coordinated smoothly without me being on site. Once they brought the piano to my house, they took a great care and their skillful handling of the instrument was evident. I whoheartedly recommend this company.

Joanne in North York
Joanne in North York

Awrsome service

These guys were amazing! They were on time, they were courteous, they were very careful in my home and they did a great job in getting the piano delivered safely. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Jenn in Guelph
Jenn in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Great service

Thank you for a great job. A piano move and a tune. Would absolutely reccomend. Fair price. They took care wrapping and transporting the piano and made sure to protect our floors also. Tuning made a big difference.

Joyful in Mississauga
Joyful in Mississauga

Efficient and careful piano movers

The service we received from the company was fantastic! They were very careful not to dirty our floors and checked out our layout before they moved the piano inside. You could tell they were experienced by the way they were communicating with each other during every big move with the piano.

They were they were very efficient.

malacehinja
malacehinja

Upright Piano Move

James and his crew moved the upright piano we recently purchased to its new location with ease and care. The final cost was adjusted a little bit at the arrival to our home because I hadn't counted all the steps correctly when getting a quote from James; nevertheless, the cost was still less than what other companies had quoted us. The entire crew were very efficient, polite, and professional. Highly recommended!

DeeTompa in North York
DeeTompa in North York

Easy move, quick response time and great price!

We wanted to move a free piano our friends were giving away. We contacted others for quotes, but pianoinside was almost half the cost of other companies!
James contacted me within minutes! He offered alternate moving times as well. On the move day, he gave me info about the piano before making the move. They took extra care with the piano and he also tunes it after 3 weeks of settling.
This is THE company to use for your piano move!!

More about Piano Inside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.