Piano Inside

Piano Moving & Tuning

Reviews for Piano Inside

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great care and coordination

I received a great service from Pianoinside. the pick up was across the city with an elderly lady - they coordinated smoothly without me being on site. Once they brought the piano to my house, they took a great care and their skillful handling of the instrument was evident. I whoheartedly recommend this company.

Joanne in North York
Joanne in North York

Awrsome service

Piano Inside
647-218-8863
325 Bogert Ave
Toronto
M2N 1L8

These guys were amazing! They were on time, they were courteous, they were very careful in my home and they did a great job in getting the piano delivered safely. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Jenn in Guelph
Jenn in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Great service

Thank you for a great job. A piano move and a tune. Would absolutely reccomend. Fair price. They took care wrapping and transporting the piano and made sure to protect our floors also. Tuning made a big difference.

Joyful in Mississauga
Joyful in Mississauga

Efficient and careful piano movers

The service we received from the company was fantastic! They were very careful not to dirty our floors and checked out our layout before they moved the piano inside. You could tell they were experienced by the way they were communicating with each other during every big move with the piano.

They were they were very efficient.

malacehinja
malacehinja

Upright Piano Move

James and his crew moved the upright piano we recently purchased to its new location with ease and care. The final cost was adjusted a little bit at the arrival to our home because I hadn't counted all the steps correctly when getting a quote from James; nevertheless, the cost was still less than what other companies had quoted us. The entire crew were very efficient, polite, and professional. Highly recommended!

DeeTompa in North York
DeeTompa in North York

Easy move, quick response time and great price!

We wanted to move a free piano our friends were giving away. We contacted others for quotes, but pianoinside was almost half the cost of other companies!
James contacted me within minutes! He offered alternate moving times as well. On the move day, he gave me info about the piano before making the move. They took extra care with the piano and he also tunes it after 3 weeks of settling.
This is THE company to use for your piano move!!

Angela  in Mississauga
Angela in Mississauga

Piano moving

I was very pleased with James and his piano moving crew. They were very careful in my home and put special moving blankets down so as not to damage my hardwood floors. They were very patient in asking me where I wanted my piano and how I wanted it centered. Would recommend this company to others and am looking forward to having my piano tuned next week.

Raha in North York
Raha in North York

Piano remove

My upright piano came to my home by James this summer. He did his job very well and also he was vet punctual. He moved my piano in the best situation without any damage or scratches. I highly recommend him for this action.

Jai in Toronto
Jai in Toronto

Used them twice and satisfied both times

I asked them to move my piano from storage to my condo and then two years later, from the condo to my townhouse. He was ready waiting for me the first time and a bit late the second. However, he did call to let me know and apologize for the inconvenience with an estimated time of arrival. The moves themselves were perfect, very careful, methodical using padded platforms and securing straps. Would use them again!

Dan V  in North York
Dan V in North York

Great service. Clean & ontime

James was very helpful in explaining what needed to be done to move the piano. His team arrived quickly & on time. They were efficient & no issues with the move - they laid down tarps everywhere to make sure everything was protected. I have also hired them for my piano tuning. I would recommend using them for your piano needs.

Dan

More about Piano Inside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.