PianoInside

Piano Moving & Tuning

Reviews for PianoInside

Moving a piano

Three men picked the piano up from its location and delivered it to my house. They are equipped with the proper ramps for stairs. They were very professional and efficient. Carpets were laid out to help with the move but it also ensured that my floors didn’t get dirty or scratched.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving and tuning of piano

We saw this company online and called to have them move a piano because we wanted it to be moved by real professional. We a so happy we did.
REAL PROFESSIONALS. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. The price was also real competitive. Now we are using them to do our piano tuning

E.F. in North York
E.F. in North York

Piano moving

I’m very satisfied with the piano moving service provided by Piano Inside. James, Nicolas, and Zoe showed up at the scheduled time. They were professional, efficient, and no nonsense in getting the job done. They took extra care to ensure that my floors weren’t being scratched in the process. Highly recommend!

OS in Toronto
OS in Toronto

Move and Set up of Grand Piano

PianoInside
From the very first interaction to the final was a professional and thorough team of movers. Clearly experienced and focused on productivity . They were also very accommodating and helpful in dealing with challenges that caught us by surprise.

The movers James, Nicolas, Zoe were all extremely courteous and respectful of our home while setting up the Piano.

Highly Reccomended

highly reccomended

Thank you so much. we will do our best to serve you better!

Reliable Service at a Reasonable Price

James and his team were their usual reliable and professional selves for the moving of our new piano and the removal and disposal of our old one. They were courteous and got the job done at a reasonable price.

It was a shame that we have to dispose such a beautiful piece of instrument.

Davina in Toronto
Davina in Toronto

Professional, Excellent and Courteous Service - Moving and Tuning

James and his team are reliable, professional and on time. Wonderful people to work with! I originally hired James to move a piano from a downtown condo to my home and he did this without issue, and coordinated with the other party to get the piano moved. The move itself went exactly as planned without any damage to the piano. The price was very reasonable too.

The second time I hired James was to tune my piano. He was very prompt, professional and knowledgeable. My piano is older and smaller which runs the risk of string breakage and James gave great advice and service to prevent the strings from breaking. The piano sounds amazing now - thank you!

James will definitely be my go to piano guy going forward - highly recommend!

Yes old small upright piano frequently break its string when over 10 years passed from last tuning.

It is safer to tune it about 10 to 20 cents lower than standard pitch than risk multiple string break.

Still you can enjoy the music with lowered pitch anyway.

Josh Cockerill in Old Toronto
Josh Cockerill in Old Toronto

Quick and Professional

Musicians Friends: I had a great experience moving my 57" piano with Piano Inside. The professional crew of four were courteous, got the job done quick, and efficient. Highly recommend.

We appreciate your review here!

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

An excellent job on a hot day

On a hot sticky day, James and his crew moved 2 pianos - a big old upright and a studio piano.
They worked very capably efficiently & carefully negotiated going up and down steps, along driveways and walkways, and across a multi-level deck.
Everyone was very pleasant & cheerful.
We'd highly recommend them to others.

Wow that really was a hottest day in this year.
We are glad that we did our job without any problem today!

Teodora  in North York
Teodora in North York

Piano moving

It's the first review I have ever written, but James and his team impressed me with their professionalism and punctuality. Even if they were very busy, they found a spot in their schedule to move my piano across the city. They were very careful with the piano and also with the furniture and floors in the house. I would recommend their services to anyone.
Thank you very much James, Michael, Zoe and Nicholas! I do appreciate your work and dedication.

thank you very much for your review.

also we are glad that you were satisfied with our service here.

we will serve you better next time.

see you later for the tuning.

thank you.

SNOWZEI in Toronto
SNOWZEI in Toronto

Only Piano Movers I Trust

I'm very sentimentally attached to my pianos so I was nervous to move them but from the first phone call, Piano Inside was professional and efficient. You can tell right away they're knowledgeable about what they do and that put all my worries at ease. They were so attentive and careful that I couldn't have asked for a better team. I will always trust Piano Inside to move my pianos for as long as they're in business (which I'm hoping is for many years to come)!

Thank you so much and returned clients are our most VIP

More about PianoInside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.