Piano Inside

wookhyun in Elmira
wookhyun in Elmira
0 reviews Elmira, ON

Professional piano movers

Very professional. James and his team show up on time and work so smooth and professional manner. They not only take care about the piano but also the floor as well. James take a lot of photos and shares every single thing he finds with me which I really appreciated. Next time I need to move my piano, I will for sure contact piano inside.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Moved a grand piano from Peterborough into Storage

James and his team were fantastic. They arrived right on time (even a little earlier), were extremely professional, and friendly. Even with about a day’s notice, they were able to come out to Peterborough on a long weekend and move my piano into their storage facility. They took a lot of care while moving (laying out carpets, wrapping things up, etc). and I even booked him for its next tuning after they drop my piano off. After I tipped his movers, I tried to tip him — he gave it to his movers saying they deserve it instead. Class act. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Moved a Piano house to house main floor to main floor

Great service by the team. They were very professional, they laid out carpets and runners from the door to the piano. They had an apparatus that they put the piano on, and had the piano wrapped. So it all felt very assuring. They worked as a team to navigate the front steps, and were in constant communication with each other and worked well as a team.
Also an invoice was produced with an HST#, which is great!

khatereh in Toronto
khatereh in Toronto

piano tuning

James and his team our so professional.I start working with them from 3 years ago .I am happy with their business and I always recommend their moving and Tuning services to my friends.

Ashley in Waterloo
Ashley in Waterloo
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Highly recommend!

James and his team were wonderful! They were punctual and very thorough when moving my piano to my specific requirements. They were very kind and friendly. He was very punctual in responding quickly to my emails and answering any additional questions I had. I strongly recommend James and his team and I am so happy with the move. I am looking forward to getting my piano tuned shortly from him as well. Thank you for your service!

Piano tuning

Contracted James to tune my very old baby grand which he had moved for us 5 months ago. He arrived on time, was very professional and very fast. I’m not sure if the speed is a good thing or not. He was finished tuning in one hour but google searches say a proper tuning takes 2 to 3 hours. I have no experience with this so am taking a wait and see approach. But James was very easy to work with.

2 to 3 hours piano tuning required double or tripple cost.

its called pitch raising.

tuner will be 2nd and 3rd tuning right after 1 st one if piano was not tuned for a long time.

so you dont have to worry about it.

beside remember i gave you the solution for your un tunnable bass tuning pin.

i gave you an excellent deal, some tuner charge you extra 80 or more to fix it.

thank you.

Michael in North Bay
Michael in North Bay
0 reviews North Bay, ON

Piano move and tuning

James and his team were quick to respond to questions, on time for the job, and worked efficiently and did an excellent job! I will use them again for sure should the need come up. I personally recommend this company if you need to move and tune your piano! Thanks again James.

Fiona in Richmond Hill
Fiona in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Piano tuning

James is very punctual, I’ve been using him since 2017. Definitely will keep using his service. He is also great at response and is flexible with his time too! Thank you!

Chris in North York
Chris in North York

Piano moving

Professional and punctual. Took great care to ensure my piano and home were not damaged during the move. I would use them again if I ever move and would recommend to anyone looking to arrange a move.

alex.furse
alex.furse

Piano move

Friendly and professional moving team. Moved a 60 year old upright between two family homes. Quickly provided a quote and scheduled the work within the week. Would use them again! Thanks.

More about Piano Inside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.