PianoInside

Reviews for PianoInside

Maggie in Cambridge
Maggie in Cambridge

Highly Recommended!

Highly recommended if you are looking for piano mover. You don't want to take risk because the worst is demaging the piano AND houses at the same time.
Tony, Andrew, and Zoe moved an upright piano from Davisville to Markham for me just today. It only took them half an hour to settle everything. They even prepared caster cups so it wouldn't the hard wood floor. There were staircase from both the pickup place and my house, so they charged $350 plus tax which is fair.
Their company offer piano tuning service as well but it won't happen in the same day as moving. I like how they would just be honest if they think the piano isn't in need of tuning.
Many thanks to PianoInside!

we really appreciate your review.

Also I'm so glad that our team successfully satisfied another precious client.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Great Piano Mover!

James and his team were very efficient in moving an older upright piano from my parent’s place to my condo unit a couple of months ago. I was afraid that I was a bit optimistic with my estimate timing with the pick-up and elevator time slot booking but James was right on time and had everything done within the hour of the scheduled pick-up. There were also some issues with my condo that day in regards to some repair work and an elevator being repaired that morning but he maneuvered through them without any extra charge. Highly recommended and will have him come back to tune the piano. Thanks James!

Thank you so much for your review.

We are glad that you were satisfied to our service.

and will do our best next time serve you as well.

bye!

Highly recommended

I have James' team moved my piano to a new home recently, they arrived on time and moved the piano with a good care, also their price is very competitive. I would highly recommend Piano Inside company for piano moving and tuning services.

Thank you so much for the review.

We are focused optimizing our service so that both our clients and we can share the benefit together.

see you later!

Aquino in North York
Aquino in North York

Moving Piano

We hired James and his team to pick up and deliver a piano we purchased from North York to Mississauga. They were right on time. I found him and his team to be professional and very efficient. Our townhouse has many stairs and tight turns. James and his team handled the moving very well. They were excellent. Very happy with their service.

Thank you so much for your review.

Also your precious time here.

We are glad that you were satisfied to our service and promise you that we will do our best next time as well.

see you later!

Richard Gordon in Oakville
Richard Gordon in Oakville

Fast, courteous and effecient

These guys were really good! They were fast, efficient and courteous making sure not to scratch the floors moving the Piano.

They were also a lot cheaper than the other services out there.

hello.

thank you so much for your review here.

We are focused to optimize whole procedure so that both our clients and we can share the benefit from it together.

see you later and we will serve you better!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Piano Mover

James and his team moved a piano from Mississauga to North York in September 2017. From beginning to end, they were very professional, courteous, and efficient. James was communicating with me throughout the move, to let me know how traffic was on the 401 and what the timeline would be. The timelines they gave me in advance, from pick up to drop-off, were followed meticulously. They were very careful moving the piano, putting down mats, and did a fantastic job. They were professional and polite from beginning to the end. I would strongly recommend James and his team. Thank you James!!!

We appreciate your review.

We will do our best to serve our clients.

thank you.

Heather in Ottawa
Heather in Ottawa

Piano mover

They moved my piano in very cold and snowy weather and I was pleased with the care that they took. They also analyzed the location destination of the piano inside my home to make sure when it was moved, it would not damage walls of the house.

thank you so much for the review here.

this winter is horrible for the piano movers.

hopefully it gets better soon.

We will do our best to serve you better next time.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Great Experience with Piano move!

We received a piano as a gift and needed it moved from the Beaches to Etobicoke. Found this company online and contacted them. James was very responsive to email and phone, and was easy to talk to, and easy to coordinate with. He gave specific timing for pick-up and him and his team were professional and on time. Upon arrival, the team laid down carpeting so as to protect our floors and were very careful with the piano as well as the navigating around the house. They were professional and courteous, and knew what they were doing! Definitely recommend and would use again for our next move.

Thank you so much for your review.

our team will serve you better next time.

See you later for the piano tuning!

Hans
Hans

Great service

James and his four man crew excelled in all areas. They were carful from start to finish. I had 17 outdoor steps for them to push my baby grand up and they pulled it off without a hitch. They used plenty of blankets and runners to protect piano floors and steps. Piano and house in perfect conditon at the end of it all - and that's all that matters. Highly recommended.

protecting our clients property is our most concern.

Thank you so much for your review!

Auf wiedersehen!

Sam in North york
Sam in North york

A great option for piano moving

I've gone back to James several times for piano moving and tuning over the years, and I've never been disappointed. This past fall, James moved an upright piano for us, and was prompt and professional. And the rates are very reasonable. There was never any doubt about the care and quality of the work. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again, or recommend him to friends.

Thank you so much for your review.

We will do our best to serve you and your friends even better than now.

More about PianoInside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.