PianoInside

Reviews for PianoInside

Lily Qi in North York
Lily Qi in North York

Professional team

Excellent and very professional team. There are 8 steps inside the room and is not easy to move inside the room. Well done! We are late because of The traffic. I appreciate much for their patience this afternoon. Thanks, Andrew, Tony and Zoe.

Cian in Old Toronto
Cian in Old Toronto

Piano Move

I had a upright piano moved across the city, and I couldn't be happier with the results. James and his entire crew (Andrew, Tony, and Zoe) were very professional and fast.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Efficient, Safe, Reliable

James, Andrew, Tony and Zoe were all great people to interact with. They helped move my piano between houses and I felt the piano was safe throughout the entire process. They took care to protect the floors in the home as well as the piano to prevent any damage. Would recommend them to anyone for piano moving services.

Thank you very much for the review.

We are glad that you were satisfied to our service.

We will do our best to serve our clients better.

Thank you and are you later for the piano tuning.

Jen M.  in North York
Jen M. in North York

Fantastic Piano move from Montreal to Toronto!!

Thank you James and your team (Tony and Zoe) for your extremely professional, quick and reliable piano move! We are so glad we found you and would recommend you to everyone! I was worried about the move of the piano from Montreal but you all did an amazing job!

we really appreciateyour review here.

also I'm so glad giving me the opportunityto tune your precious piano as well.

I will provide best service I can to give you the same satisfaction again.

Thank you nd see you later.

Audrey  in North York
Audrey in North York

Piano moving

James and his partner were punctual and professional. They moved my piano without any problems and were done moving from one place to another in an hour. They will be tuning it too.

we really appreciate your review.

Also I'm so glad that our team successfully satisfied another precious client.

see you later for the piano tuning!

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Piano tuning and repair

PianoInside provided excellent service in a timely and efficient manner. James was friendly and reliable in both moving my piano and tuning it. I will be using his services again.

we are doing our best to serve our clients better.

and we will serve you better next time you hire us.

thank you so much for your precious time for this review.

Piano moving

Piano Inside was recommended to us and they were fantastic. They kept both parties informed of arrival time, protected our floors, and were very efficient. Thank you to Andrew, Zoe and Tony!

thank you so much for the review here!

and our crew are appreciation your favor too.

see you later for the piano tuning.

Stefanie in Toronto
Stefanie in Toronto
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Piano moving

I had a great experience from beginning to end with Piano Inside, and their movers Andrew, Tony, and Zoe! I received quick responses and clear answers to all of my inquiries. The cost of the long distance move of my piano was very reasonable. They were kind and courteous, and provided amazing service with their very evident skill in moving my piano with care and efficiency.
If I needed a piano moved again I would call on Piano Inside!

thank you so much for your review and we are so glad that our team satisfied our valued customer.
enjoy your music with beautiful piano!

Steph
Steph

Efficient and professional move

The team of 3 is very punctual and the move was efficient. They helped us to move a piano and a huge drawer in less than 1.5 hour from Richmond Hill to Vaughan. It's a small house and they used their professional judgement to move the huge drawer down the stairs without making any damage. I'm very pleased with their service!

Thank you so much for your review and we will do our best next time serve you.

See you later for the tuning .

bye!

Maggie in Cambridge
Maggie in Cambridge

Highly Recommended!

Highly recommended if you are looking for piano mover. You don't want to take risk because the worst is demaging the piano AND houses at the same time.
Tony, Andrew, and Zoe moved an upright piano from Davisville to Markham for me just today. It only took them half an hour to settle everything. They even prepared caster cups so it wouldn't the hard wood floor. There were staircase from both the pickup place and my house, so they charged $350 plus tax which is fair.
Their company offer piano tuning service as well but it won't happen in the same day as moving. I like how they would just be honest if they think the piano isn't in need of tuning.
Many thanks to PianoInside!

we really appreciate your review.

Also I'm so glad that our team successfully satisfied another precious client.

More about PianoInside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.