SEAL TECH INC

Reviews for SEAL TECH INC

Pradheep
Pradheep

Seal interlocks and stones

Sealtech did a great job in sealing the interlocks and natural stones in our front and backyard. They exactly knew what to do and coordinated it well around the Rainy weather. I’m very satisfied with the end results!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Throughout the project you were very polite and easy to work with. We look forward to working together again in the future. Enjoy your revived space.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Deck Power Wash, Sand and Stain

Yes, We loved them so much, we had them back to do our deck after our patio was done. The crew finished the job today and we are so impressed with the work and professionalism of this company. highly recommended. Take a look at our before and after pics if you really don't believe me. the proof is in the pudding.

Andrew, we are proud to have you as a part of our SealTech Family. :) thank you for the review. You are a great person to work with!!!

Andrew S.
Andrew S.

Patio seal

Sealtech came and power washed our patio then sealed it with their high gloss sealant. Looks fantastic! Their service was top notch and so professional. I deal th with both Jennifer and Andrew and both are welcome back to our place any time.

It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything turned out fantastically. See you in a few years!!

Max a.
Max a.

Deck power washing and sealing

SealTech was very easy to work with in accommodating my schedule, the weather, and my dogs. The workers crews were excellent, they had much pride in their work and they made the end result look great!

Thank you Max. It was a pleasure to work with you. See you in a few years.

Alex H.
Alex H.

Cleaning and sealing downtown Home...

My wife and I we're surprised and perplexed on how to remove organic stains for a neighbours tree that fell on our backyard patio stones. I hired someone close in the neighbourhood, but they said that I'll have to live with it. I didn't give up and called a few places that didn't give me the answer I needed until I found Seal Tech. Jennifer was awesome on the phone and she said we could remove those stains with some stronger chemicals. The guys arrived, they gave it a first attempt with there normal procedures and it didn't work. They then brought the heavier cleaners and it proved to do the trick. The place did smell for a few hours, but it got the stains out and the sealed it that afternoon. Honestly, They rescued the situation. I look forward to working with Seal tech in the future.

Alex, We are very happy that we were able to fix the patio stones for you. You remained positive and very easy to work with. Which allows us to do what we do best. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. We look forward to the future.
All the Best,
Jennifer

lisa Copland from Toronto
lisa Copland from Toronto

Front porch

I recently hired seal tech to stain my front porch. I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and quality of work. They showed up the exact time they promised and finished the job on schedule. Thanks so much Seal Tech

Thank you Lisa, You are amazing to work with. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to working with you in a few years.

Driveway Interlocking and Patio Stone cleaning, filling and sealing

It was a pleasure dealing with the professionalism and efficiency that Seal Tech demonstrated in a very timely fashion. The finished project was amazing restoring the vibrant colour and original beauty of the stone which in turn enhanced our property. The non slip compound that was added to the semi gloss finish is most effective and the water repels beautifully. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Have a safe and happy summer!!

Deck Re-painting

Fast and thorough job!

Thanks to Jennifer for fast and efficient scheduling the job in between days of rain; Ryan for great help in choosing color that turned out great; Andrew for a thorough job and taking good care of furniture.

Have a safe and happy summer!!

Deck cleaning and sealing

I contacted Seal Tech after one of their print ads came to my home. They were quick to respond and accommodated my schedule. I am very happy with the results and family and friends have such positive comments on the way it enhances our home. Thanks a lot, Seal Tech!!

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best
Jennifer

Maddalena in Toronto
Maddalena in Toronto

Amazing!!!!

Professional and fantastic at what they do!

My stamped concrete walkway and backyard patio was in absolutely rough shape. The previous owners did not maintain or take of it one bit. In hopes to make my pattern concrete look somewhat presentable and protect it from further damage I called Seal Tech to clean and seal my pattern concrete. Now, it looks AMAZING! I don't even recognize my walkway anymore! I will definitely be a returning customer.

Thank you Maddalena, it was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your patio and your new home and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about SEAL TECH INC

SEAL TECH PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS PAINTING AND SEALING FOR DECKS, FENCING, INTERLOCKING STONE, NATURAL STONE, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, PATTERN CONCRETE, AND GARAGE FLOORS. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SECTORS FOR 20 YEARS.

POWER WASHING DECKS POWER WASHING FENCE POWER WASHING INTERLOCKING STONE POWER WASHING PATTERN CONCRETE SEALING STAINING FENCE SEALING PAINTING DECKS SEALING INTERLOCKING STONE SEALING PATTERN CONCRETE NATURAL STONE SEALING GARAGE FLOORS PAINTING

service areas include
AURORA, MARKHAM, RICHMOND HILL, TORONTO, ETOBICOKE, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, VAUGHAN, STOUFFVILLE, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, THORNHILL, UNIONVILLE, MISSISSAUGH, KING CITY, NOBELTON, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY.

SAVE $100 WHEN YOU BOOK BEFOR APRIL 20