SEAL TECH INC

43 dunstall cres Toronto ON M1E 3M5
HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  SEAL TECH INC

Reviews for SEAL TECH INC

Alex H.

My wife and I we're surprised and perplexed on how to remove organic stains for a neighbours tree that fell on our backyard patio stones. I hired someone close in the neighbourhood, but they said that I'll have to live with it. I didn't give up and called a few places that didn't give me the answer I needed until I found Seal Tech. Jennifer was awesome on the phone and she said we could remove those stains with some stronger chemicals. The guys arrived, they gave it a first attempt with there normal procedures and it didn't work. They then brought the heavier cleaners and it proved to do the trick. The place did smell for a few hours, but it got the stains out and the sealed it that afternoon. Honestly, They rescued the situation. I look forward to working with Seal tech in the future.

Alex, We are very happy that we were able to fix the patio stones for you. You remained positive and very easy to work with. Which allows us to do what we do best. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. We look forward to the future.
All the Best,
Jennifer

lisa Copland from Toronto

I recently hired seal tech to stain my front porch. I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and quality of work. They showed up the exact time they promised and finished the job on schedule. Thanks so much Seal Tech

Thank you Lisa, You are amazing to work with. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to working with you in a few years.

It was a pleasure dealing with the professionalism and efficiency that Seal Tech demonstrated in a very timely fashion. The finished project was amazing restoring the vibrant colour and original beauty of the stone which in turn enhanced our property. The non slip compound that was added to the semi gloss finish is most effective and the water repels beautifully. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Have a safe and happy summer!!

Fast and thorough job!

Thanks to Jennifer for fast and efficient scheduling the job in between days of rain; Ryan for great help in choosing color that turned out great; Andrew for a thorough job and taking good care of furniture.

Have a safe and happy summer!!

I contacted Seal Tech after one of their print ads came to my home. They were quick to respond and accommodated my schedule. I am very happy with the results and family and friends have such positive comments on the way it enhances our home. Thanks a lot, Seal Tech!!

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best
Jennifer

Maddalena in Toronto

Professional and fantastic at what they do!

My stamped concrete walkway and backyard patio was in absolutely rough shape. The previous owners did not maintain or take of it one bit. In hopes to make my pattern concrete look somewhat presentable and protect it from further damage I called Seal Tech to clean and seal my pattern concrete. Now, it looks AMAZING! I don't even recognize my walkway anymore! I will definitely be a returning customer.

Thank you Maddalena, it was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your patio and your new home and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bowenm in Toronto

Sealtech amazing company amazing results..should have done it years ago..excellent job..especially to the guys that stained the deck...jennifer who was very accommodating around my schedule..kudos all around to the sealtech teM

Thank you Bowenm in Toronto. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the deck and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Al in Markham

Work was done efficiently and the fellows were informative and polite.
They made suggestions that helped to make some decisions.
Excellent work and I am very pleased with the outcome.

Thank you Al for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Enjoy your summer!!!

Jeffrey Ward from Toronto

I have used Seal Tech Inc for several years. Always on time and they do an excellent job. Professional and courteous. They ensure the customer is happy with work done.

Thank you Jeff, It is a pleasure to work with you. Have a fantastic summer!!!

Alan in Markham in Markham

Seal Tech did an excellent and professional job on bringing my interlock and 10 years old deck alive.
The crew ( Andrew, Dane, Jerome) are hard-working and professional, from power washing/sanding/staining my deck to re-sanding and sealing the interlock as well cleaning up. Ryan had taken time to explain and show me the different types of wood stains for my deck.
Jennifer is extremely friendly, efficient and quick with responses and suggestions. Thank you!
I would highly recommend Seal Teach and will definitely use them again for future works.

Thank you Alan, it was a pleasure to work with you. Have a great summer!!

More about SEAL TECH INC

SEAL TECH PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS PAINTING AND SEALING FOR DECKS, FENCING, INTERLOCKING STONE, NATURAL STONE, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, PATTERN CONCRETE, AND GARAGE FLOORS. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SECTORS FOR 20 YEARS.

POWER WASHING DECKS POWER WASHING FENCE POWER WASHING INTERLOCKING STONE POWER WASHING PATTERN CONCRETE SEALING STAINING FENCE SEALING PAINTING DECKS SEALING INTERLOCKING STONE SEALING PATTERN CONCRETE NATURAL STONE SEALING GARAGE FLOORS PAINTING

service areas include
AURORA, MARKHAM, RICHMOND HILL, TORONTO, ETOBICOKE, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, VAUGHAN, STOUFFVILLE, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, THORNHILL, UNIONVILLE, MISSISSAUGH, KING CITY, NOBELTON, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY.

SAVE $100 WHEN YOU BOOK BEFOR APRIL 20
RESTRICTIONS APPLY

Decks, Interlocking Stone, Concrete Contractors, Fences & Gates, and House Cleaning Exteriors
ICI PAINTS SEAL KING PREMIUM SEALER 2 PART COMMERCIAL GRADE EPOXY PENOFIN ENVIRO STAIN CIL PAINT AND STAIN
Enhancing your stone & decorative concrete, restoring your wood, restoring your garage floors, high pressure cleaning and seal coating for residential and commercial projects, fencing, decks, gazebos, sheds, pergolas, interlocking stone, decorative concrete, garage floors, flagstone, sidewalks, gum removal, grafitti removal, asphalt, siding Check out our website for a more in-depth look at our services.
interlock renewal weed removal pattern concrete renewal sealing deck renewal sealing and staining power washing home exterior SAVE $100 WHEN YOU BOOK BEFOR APRIL 20 RESTRICTIONS APPLY
1997
check, e-transpher
Decking and Fencing $1000 Interlock, Decorative Concrete $900
PROJECT RATE
Based on Job
Against yellowing, peeling or flaking of the stone and concrete sealers