Drain Relief

Peter in Kanata
Peter in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Plumbing Services

Amazing service ! Fair prices , Honest,and very informative . They definitely go the extra mile . Highly recommend if you're in need of plumbing and drain cleaning services . Thank you very much !

Thanks for your great review! We really appreciate it.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Roots blocking sewage drain

Mark, the owner/operator, is definitely the person you want to meet. He is very courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and only sells you the services you need, and tells you what can be deferred. A few weeks ago, he cleared some roots from our sewage drain using the larger snake. Eventually we may need to reline the drain (a costly repair) but for now all is well. He'll remove his boots when entering/exiting the home. He truly cares about his customers!

Greg F.

Thanks for your kind review and doing business with us!

vcaracciolo
vcaracciolo
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Clogged Kitchen drain

Called drain Releif today for a Clogged drain problem in a home I am renovating. Mark called me back promptly, and was able to accomodate me the same day. He took care and time to solve the issue. Came right on time. Was a very clean worker and very courteous. I will use their services again in the future and highly recommend them to others

Thank you for doing business with us!

Maria  in
Maria in

A clogged main drain of the house.

I had known this service for the previous year. This year I had a clogged main drain of the house. Without hesitation I can tell you that when it comes to a plumbing or a drain problem, they will do their job nicely, quickly and efficiently, and when they go, everything will be neat and clean as if the problem has never been here on the first place. Also, I can tell that I've been shopping around for prices and Mark has the fairer price that I could search. Thank you Mark and Jessie. Maria.

Max
Max

kitchen Drain clog

Courtesy and professionalism from the first phone call. Persistent and driven, Mark and his apprentice worked clean and efficiently. I would highly recommend their services, stuck to the price he quoted.

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Kitchen drain

My old plumber was unable to do it same day so I googled and found Mark. He was honest and professional, and arrived earlier and stayed late to ensure the job was done properly. I had bad experience being ripped off by so call emergency 24-7 plumber. I feel happy that I found someone I can trust and charge a reasonable fee.

Kamya from Brampton
Kamya from Brampton

Clogged shower drain

The water in our shower drain was going down slower and slower, and after we tried everything the Internet suggested to fix it ourselves, I called Mark at 9 a.m. the next morning. He and his apprentice, Jesse, were at our home at 2 p.m. that same day with a K-45 snake. Mark took the time to diagnose our situation over the phone, and gave me a flat rate before they came over.

They fit us in even though they mainly service the Toronto area, and we're all the way out in west Brampton. The repair took about 20 minutes, and Mark used the heavy-duty snake to go through 35 feet of pipes from the top floor to the basement. They got the clog out and tested it thoroughly before they left to make sure the water was moving well.

Mauro P in Toronto
Mauro P in Toronto

Clogged shower drain

Well a few weeks ago, I called Mark from drain relief to help me clear a clogged shower drain. Right from the beginning he was friendly, professional and completely honest. He was able to come to my home within a couple of hours and he got to work. He worked intensely for a good hour to unblock the drain and told me it was one of the hardest drains he's ever worked on. In the end he unclogged the drain and all is well. I recommend him and his service to all. Thanks Mark.

Fern in Toronto
Fern in Toronto

Drain maintenance

We live in an old part of a Toronto beach neighbourhood where the drains are still clay pipe. As a preventative measure, myself and several neighbours get our drains snaked once a year to prevent water back up in our basements due to the tree roots. Mark came out and suggested we check everything out with a camera first. It turns out the snake wasn't necessary. He was very informative, explained what was happening with both my drain and my neighbours. As it turns out, I don't need to have the drains checked every year but my neighbour does as she has some clay pipe separation. Best drain service I have ever used.

Lianne from Whitby
Lianne from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Most trustworthy, knowledgable, experienced plumbers we've ever had.

What a team! If you're looking for honest, reliable plumbers who will take the time to walk you through everything, who will give you honest and fair rates, who will do an incredible job and clean up after themselves, Drain Relief is your team! Didn't think it was possible for people to be so passionnate about plumbing, but Mark and his team (specifically Gus, Matthew and Mark) are phenomenal. We needed 15ft of pipe replaced underground in our basement, thanks to old pipes and tree root infiltration. Gus, Mark and Matthew got the job done in one day. Impecable job, super friendly service, they were polite, courteous and really focussed on ensuring they did a great job. They guaranteed their work for life. That is how confident they are in their work. They are the Mike Holmes of the plumbing business. Doing it right is what they do best. We will never call anyone else for plumbing issues. Boys, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!!!! Lianne & Michaela

More about Drain Relief

Plumbing, Drain Relief is the GTA's trusted choice for all drainage needs. We offer 24/7 Emergency service, Fair Rates, Repair / Unblock Any Drain / Install / Camera Insp. And Much More.