TailorMade Closets

Reviews for TailorMade Closets

Dan B in Etobicoke
Dan B in Etobicoke

House reno made perfect

We have worked with Dermot and Tailoremade Closets 3 separate times over the last 7 years, most recently on a renovation to a newly purchased home.
The personal service and dedication to getting it right is what makes it great to work with Dermot.
I will not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
Quality and service is rare but you get it with Tailormade.

Hi Dan,
Thank again you for choosing our company for your new closets in Etobicoke.
As always it was a pleasure working with you.
We are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with the quality and service provided by us at TailorMade Closets.

We wish you all the very best in your new home.
Thanks,
Dermot Connolly,
TailorMade Closets.
416.816.0472

Alyson R in Toronto
Alyson R in Toronto

Closet organizer(s) installation

Having worked with Dermot and TailorMade Closets in the past, they were my first call when considering closet organizers in our new condo. Once again they delivered! Dermot is simply exceptional to work with: responsive, attentive, friendly yet professional, and a perfectionist in terms of his product and service. We had four closets done, the master bedroom being a very irregular shape. Dermot had excellent suggestions on how to maximize its use and spent at least an hour in our home to make sure the designs would work. I completely trusted his advice and was thrilled with the end product. Everything was installed exactly to our requirements. We had many challenges with our recent move, so it was refreshing to have at least one thing go flawlessly! The installer, Michael, was impressive also. He was punctual, completed everything within one day (a big job!), and left our rooms spotless. Regarding pricing, Dermot had given us a heads-up that the costs would be higher than the last time I had my closets done, since they now use even higher-quality materials than before. I braced myself waiting for the cost, but it came in quite a bit lower than I had expected - more than reasonable. I am so appreciative when I work with a person or company who I trust to do right by me that TailorMade will be the first call I make the next time too.

Mhoward in Toronto
Mhoward in Toronto

Closets and office built in

I can't even put into words how much I loved the service. Dermott and Michael were professional, courteous, meticulous and paid attention to every detail. My home was left spotless and my closets and office were put together exactly as I specified. I would recommend them hands down to anyone who asks. I am even willing to let people looking to have organizers installed to come and see the work they've done.

G.C from Etobicoke
G.C from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Custom closet

We have used TailorMade closets 3 times now and I have been thrilled with the results every time. Dermot listened to my concerns and designed our closets to our specific needs. We loved their 3D software as it helped us to see exactly how our new closets would look. We booked in a date and their installer arrived on time and went over everything he would be doing with me. He made any necessary cuts outside the home, and tidied up after himself. The installations were always finished on time and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. They installed 2 large walk-ins and a bedroom closet and each time they were on budget, easy to work with and managed to maximise every inch of space in my closets. I would highly recommend TailorMade Closets to anyone looking to get their own custom closet organized.

Paul Dennis from Etobicoke
Paul Dennis from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Closet Renovation

TailorMade Closets is a first class operation. In addition to the superb craftsmanship, the management team exemplifies trust and confidence. They are fabulous to deal with. Quick, courteous and very reasonably priced.

Kerry D from Toronto
Kerry D from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

2 closets

TailorMade closets was phenomenal. My bedroom closet came crashing off the wall one night from the weight of my stuff which forced me to think custom closets. Dermet came to my condo within 24 hours of contacting them and was able to design multiple options for me on the spot. He was unbelievably thorough, measuring and re-measuring the stacks of sweaters and number of hangers. He even took into account my height in the design making sure to maximize the space but making it easy to reach everything. I was so impressed I decided on the spot to have my hall closet done as well. It was installed in one day and was so professional. I wish I could remember his name but he was so careful with the elevators and walls making sure not to scuff anything and everything was cleaned when it was done. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

AH in East york
AH in East york
3 reviews East York, ON

Custom Basement Closet

TailorMade Closets installed a custom basement closet which looks fantastic! Dermot was easy to deal with, arrived on time, cleaned up after and were 100% accurate to their estimate. I can highly recommend TailorMade Closets.

Nicole Boyd from Toronto
Nicole Boyd from Toronto

Closet Organizers

Dermot came to our house for a consultation--he was professional, honest, thorough, and efficient. It took him moments to measure and we were instantly able to see what our closets would look like after the installation. We had 4 quotes for our closet installation, and although the prices were similar, we ultimately decided to got with Tailor Made because of Dermot. We knew we were going to get the best product for our investment. He didn't disappoint. Davis completed the installation in one day--he was kind and didn't leave a mess and gave me advice about the placement of shelves/hooks to maximize my space and make the closet work for me.

I would definitely recommend TailorMade to anyone who is looking to install a reliable organization system and who wants to deal with two professionals who use their (and your) time efficiently. With a lifetime guarantee, I know that this is an investment that was worth every penny.

Alan Bolton from Toronto
Alan Bolton from Toronto

3 Custom Closets

Very pleased with every aspect of my customer experience with Tailormade Closets. Dermot is very knowledgable, friendly and accommodating. Great to deal with. He came up with great ideas and designs and seemed to work around the clock. He was more concerned with creating closets that would satisfy my needs while still respecting resale value than making money, and recommended some less expensive solutions that turned out perfectly. The quality of the product is very good, and David the installer did an amazing job. My expectations were high because Dermot was recommended by a friend, and they were exceeded. A really great experience.

Jon from Etobicoke
Jon from Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Custom closet

I recently had Taylormade closets install a closet in our townhouses walk-in closet. Installation was fast and looked amazing at completion.

I am very pleased with this company and would recommend it to other.

More about TailorMade Closets

We are passionate about your organization needs. We are committed to delivering Closets of the highest quality, at an affordable price. Everything is designed, built, installed to suit your needs. With over 30 years experience, we service the Greater Toronto Area Please call 416-816-0472 for your complimentary consultation. Or visit ...