IBC Brantford

BobTheTechGi in Brantford
BobTheTechGi in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Best Computer Shop in Brantford

Got an ace, gaming system from these guys for cheap! Put a decent graphics card into a Refurb tower and bam! My new gaming system! Plays PUBG great! Can even stream my gaming for most other games!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Data recovery

Would not recommend for data recovery. They failed to do pretty much everything i asked and paid for, took there sweet time, and I had to call and remind them repeatedly to get them to do anything. It ended up being a stressful waste of time and money.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Desktop computer

went into IBC COMPUTERS ON KING GEORGE RD dropped my computer off at 10am to be diagnosed the gentleman told me he will call me on later that day. wasnt the best since he didnt really wanna listen to where my pictures were stored and thats what i want saved most so i then told him to make sure he knew which folders tonlook at. Its now 4pm i call them asked if my computer was ready he said no sry we alot more computers in front of u inless ur on the priority list. He told me if i gave him 60 bucks he would do my computer right away hmmmm nooooo so i went up there at 530pm half hr before they close took my computer back un diagnosed and not happy.

Lee in Brantford
Lee in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Personal and Office PC's.

I have been dealing with IBC Brantford for all of my office and home computer hardware, software and supports needs for the pat 9 years. Patrick is an exceptionaly knowlegable sales/service person, and Paul, the owner, is a fair business person. They have sold me 6 PCs in the last 3 years, and continuously upgrade me as required, without overselling. I would highly recommend this company for all pc needs in and around the area.