Tuck Pointing

Reviews for Turnbull Masonry

Bob in Etobicoke
Bob in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Chimney rebuild and various tuck pointing

I contacted Turnbull Masonry in the spring of this year to help me with my old chimney. Clint arrived for the estimate and in a friendly way told me what needed to be done and explained why, he also pointed out various 'stress cracks' around the house that he recommended tuck pointing, his price was right and I felt he would do a good job so I hired them and man am I impressed! The crew completed everything that was on the job sheet and even took extra measures to handle an old milk box on the side of my house. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, I can't say that enough. Thanks Clint and team!!

Hi Bob, thank you so much for kind review. That was a fun day working for you.

-Clint Turnbull

Sue L.
Sue L.

Tuck pointing done on my 92 year old brick home.

We really appreciated the professional attitude from the staff/workers from Turnbull Masonry. The owner Ron was very good at answering all of my questions quickly & honestly. The two references they gave me on completed like jobs were very happy with the work done as well. The work was done by two really nice young gentlemen that were very thorough in the work they were hired to do. They were at all times respectful of our property along with our neighbors. The job site was left tidy at the end of each day and final clean up done extremely well. The neighbor most impacted by the dust/debris said that they were very courtious and did a great job of cleaning up her property. I would highly recommend Turnbull Masonry to friends and family in future. Thanks for all your help Ron and Staff!

Thank you very much for the kind words Sue. As I said before I admired the way you researched our company and the proposed scope of work. Its is a pleasure working for an informed consumer.

yours Ron

Stephane in Etobicoke
Stephane in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

New Door Opening in Exterior Brick Wall

M8Y 3J3

I was looking to put a new door opening in an exterior brick wall. I gave Turnbull a call and they came over to to give me an estimate and look at the drawings. They were able to give me a quote quickly and were on site a short time later. Once here Clint took the time to go over the dimensions and process with me. They executed the work in a day and left the work area as clean as they had found it. The work they did was very good - I couldn't be happier. Nice guys, too.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Masonry and Tuckpointing

M8Y 3J3

We were really happy with the work that Clint Turnbull completed at our home. There were several tricky areas to fix and Clint was very clear in his estimates and he described to us the kind of labour and materials that would be required to do the job in simple terms. He approached each area with great care and the final product looks excellent. Clint loves what he does and it shows. If I can afford it, I'll always try and hire a craftsman and Clint is just that, a craftsman whose prices are fair.

Michael S. Hume in Toronto
Michael S. Hume in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Repair a chimney and crumbling brickwork.

If masonry were an Olympic event, Clint Turnbull would win a gold medal. Not only did Clint do an excellent job repairing the chimney and crumbling bricks at the side of our house. He made the effort to match the new bricks to the colour and style of those on the house, which was built 80 years ago. When the bill came in, it was exactly as estimated. Furthermore, Clint filled in two holes in the brickwork above the side door where supports for a long-gone portico had been, work which we had not even requested he do. And since he was up on the roof, we asked if he could nail a a hard-to-reach damaged shingle on our gable. He did not have a ladder that could reach the shingle, so he came back a few days later to hammer in a couple of nails. Neither the filled-in holes nor the time to nail the shingle were added to the invoice we had already received. I recommend Turnbull Masonry absolutely; any other company would, at best, be second best!

This is quite possibly the best review I have ever received, thank you so much for kind words. I have always wanted a gold medal so I appreciate the consideration.

Best,
Clint Turnbull

vasu
vasu
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Tear down and rebuild one chimney and repair one chimney

Turnbull Masonry completed work on our two chimneys, rebuilding one and repairing the second. We are extremely happy with their work. Our chimneys look fantastic. The bricks match beautifully. Their quote was very reasonable and their workmanship was exceptional. Ron is very knowledgeable and he took the time to give us all the information we needed. The crew started the work very quickly and finished in the set time frame. They were professional and polite, and cleaned up after the work. If you are reading our review, look no further, and call Turnbull Masonry.

Thank you so much for the excellent review Judy. I enjoyed meeting you and I am very glad you are happy with our work.

Ron

eily  in North york
eily in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Chimney Repair

M8Y 3J3

Clint came on time to give us the quote and was very professional. He gave us a quote which was reasonable. He explained the process and did not try to upsell us on the full chimney work. He finished the work on time and the brick work was impecable. We are very happy with his workmanship and will refer him to all my friends and clients. Thanks Clint for a job well done.

Thanks Eily! I quote every job with the viewpoint of 'if this is my house, what would I do?', I disagree with unnecessary up sells that don't agree with the purpose of the project. Thanks again for the kind review!

-Clint

More about Turnbull Masonry

CALL 416-251-4555 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE. Welcome to the Turnbull Masonry HomeStars page. Our company takes pride in our customer service, and our committment to delivering what we promise. All of our customers deal directly with the owner to ensure complete customer satisfaction. What you can expect from Turnbull Masonry …