M&M Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Victoria  >  M&M Roofing

Reviews for M&M Roofing

1 review Victoria, BC

Roofer

This guy did not tell me he could not properly flash my river rock chimneys. I did not know until a month after the job was finished when my contractors reported seeing sky around the stacks. He refused to fix. Rain got in and ruined my lath & plaster living room ceiling. I took him to small claims court and won the cost of fixing the flashing and ceiling. He will not acknowledge or apologize. Terrible experience.

Mike in Colwood
Mike in Colwood
1 review Victoria, BC

re-roof

We have been building homes in Victoria for almost 10 years and have been using M & M Roofing for 2 years. M & M Roofing have great customer service and build quality roofs. We have found them to be punctual, quick at their job and leave the site clean. They are qualified, honest, and stay on budget. In our line of work, we appreciate a good tradesmen and look forward to doing business with M & M Roofing in the future!