Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Anthony Venuto from Vaughan
Anthony Venuto from Vaughan

AC Installation A++++ Amazing Service!

Nima and his team came and installed our unit and were clean, professional and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect experience and explained everything we needed to know. With his help we choose the right location and unit to fit our needs. They even installed out NEST thermostat. I would highly recommend Mr.Heat for the price and the experience. Very clean installation and wonderful to deal with. A+++++

Really appreciate your positive feedback Anthony. Your review means a lot to us.

Julieta P.
Julieta P.

Fireplace repair

Tech was courteous and knowledgeable.
I am very satisfied with the work done.
Great job!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback Julieta.

hal
hal

Install new furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank, humidifier, thermostat

Nima and his team were great! At our quotation meeting he explained what equipment would be best for our house. He answered all my questions and pointed out the increased efficiencies and savings I could expect on my gas and hydro bills. He went beyond that and showed me how I could get more heat in our family room by making some changes to the ductwork. He also set up and programmed our new thermostat and explained how to make changes to it. His prices were competitive and he billed us as quoted. The crew cleaned up after the job and took away our old water heater. I highly recommend Mr. Heat Mechanical!
Hal

Thank you Hal, for a great review. We really appreciate your business.

Mike
Mike

Furnace and tankless hot water replacement (Dec 2017)

Furnace stopped working last December during the -20C weather. Mr Heat came last minute to troubleshoot the same day. Opted for replacing the entire furnace and water heater together, Mr Heat came the same week and replaced everything in one day.

Very prompt service and follow up, very responsive to questions over the phone or email. Very professional work and completely happy with the prices and rebates that were offered.

We really appreciate your business and positive review.

Leo in Markham
Leo in Markham

Excellent service and very knoledgble staff.

We moved in this house about a year ago. the gas fireplace was not working properly and we were scared to try and turn it on.
After calling Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc. and diagnostic the problem we realized that the fireplace (about 15 years old) was never serviced and the pilot light always left on. The technician did a fantastic job. After replacing a few parts and given a proper cleaning it is now as good as new. It's a pleasure to use it as needed.

Thank you Leo for your positive feedback. We really appreciate your business.

Angela
Angela
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair

Furnace was repaired the same day I called, and the parts covered under warranty was processed promptly.

We really appreciate your business Angela.

Edison
Edison

New furnace and air conditioning

The team was very professional, delivered on promises and they really know their job. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Edison for your kind review. We really appreciate your business.

Rana
Rana
1 review Thorold, ON

New Furnace

We couldn’t be any more happy with the service we received. The entire process was quick and flawless. Nima advised on which furnace and thermostat to get, scheduled us immediately and within a few days was in my home installing the furnace. Nima and Mike worked quickly and once done, Nima explained things to me in detail and in a way that I could easily understand and follow. Both men were professional, friendly, and not to mention experts in this field. I couldn't believe how quickly they worked. Amazing service all around and I would defiantly recommend them to any friends/family. Thank you!

Thank you Rana. We really appreciate your business.

Mo in Toronto
Mo in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

The company and the person I dealt with was extremely professional. Nima took the time to explain everything with me in detail and was always available to take more questions. He took the guessing work right out of the equation and guided us thoroughly. When our old furnace went out on us he acted quickly. After the installation they cleaned up and would have never known they were even there. I trust him and the company whole heartedly. Always felt in good hands. Nima is very patient, reliable, courteous, professional and always available.

Thank you Mo.
We really appreciate your business and kind review. looking forward to help you with your other hvac projects.

More about Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Mr. Heat Mechanical is HVAC-R Contractor (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) specializing in Sales Repair & Installation of Heating and Cooling equipment covering the Greater Toronto Area.

Gas Piping for BBQ,Stove Range & Pool Heaters, Central Air Conditioning Sales & Service, Gas Furnace Sales & Service, Commercial Packaged Sales & Service, HRV & ERV Sales and Service.

Visit Our Facebook
Visit Our Twitter
Visit Our Instagram
Visit Our Blog

Lennox Furnace, Lennox Air Conditioners, Fireplaces, Humidifiers, HRV, ERV, HEPA Filters, Electronic Air Cleaners, Rooftop Commercial Units, Garage Heaters, Unit Heaters, Infrared Tube Heaters, Ventilation Fans, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Underground or Above Ground Gas Piping, BBQ line, Stove Gas Lines, Chimney Liners.
Gas Furnace Repair,Lennox Furnace Sale & Installation,Gas Fireplace Repair,Home Humidifier Installation and Repair,Installation of Indoor Air Quality Equipment
Lennox,Carrier,Goodman, Keeprite, LG, Navien, Rinnai, VanEE, GeneralAire, Aprilaire, Honeywell, Trane, American Standard, Bryant, Rheem, York, Nepoleon, Continental,Majestic,Valor,John Wood.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial
1998
Yes. Conditions Apply. Call for details.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card