Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Tom K.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Nima and the team were very professional. They arrived on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Mr Heat Mechanical Inc.

Job Price

We really appreciate your business Tom, and looking forward to help you with your other hvac projects.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thank you Mike for your professionalism, integrity, great management, Knowledge of products,and outstanding job you provided at our residence! We will certainly recommend you to anyone , who might need your amazing services .
Sam Schariefy, Broker of Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage

Job Price

We really appreciate your business.

yashku.chaki
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional , service outstanding, price wise very fair , great customer service
I recommend them to anybody looking for good service

Thanks guys.?

Job Price

We really appreciate your business.

Lynn from The Cleaning Authority - Vaughan

He was On time
Efficient
Curteous
At the rate he quoted.
Very happy with service.

Job Price

We really appreciate your business and honest review.

Neil

I use Mr. Heat for all me heating and cooling needs. So far they have been to my house many times over the years to work on my water heater, fix my furnace, fix my gas fireplace.
They just replaced my water heater and they were on time, took the time to explain everything, and they did excellent work.
I will diffenantly call them again...

Job Price

Thank you for your business and kind review. We are in business because of loyal customers like you.

Sck54
1 review Aurora, ON

Work was done quickly and efficiently, although quite messy, perhaps using a ground sheet or some sort of blanket would cut back on cleaning up after the installation is done.

Job Price

We really appreciate your business. Meanwhile we will pass your concerns to our techs for improvements.

Lance
1 review Concord, ON

Mr. Heat Mechanical replaced the Cumbustion Air Blower on my 15-year old Lennox furnace.

When I called their 24/7 repair line a real person answered who was knowledgeable, understood my issue, offered options, gave a ball-park cost for the repair and booked an appointment.

The Technicial was on-time and replaced the part quickly - He didn't try to up-sell me other products and services. The total cost of the repair was very reasonable and much less than I expected.

I knew what needed to be replaced in the furnace as it was obvious what part was failing. Mr. Heat Mechanical trusted my diagnosis of the problem following a brief discussion and didn't insist on a pre-repair diagnosis visit by a technician - they would have if I requested one.

Excellent response time and service quality!

Job Price

We really appreciate your business and looking forward to help you with your other hvac projects.

Vera F.

Efficient, tidy, respectful manner and delivered on all promises except one....apart from contracted service which was A1, i was not left a spare filter after it was agreed verbally that Mr. Heat would indeed leave one. I will follow up with MR. Heat to inquire if the agreement will be honoured and make further comment to homestars should they delivery.

Kevin S in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I used Mr. Heat to install a new AC unit in 2011 and subsequently a new furnace in 2012. A total of $7,500 in product and services. I loved their professional, quick installation and the great products they sold me.
Fast forward five years. I had a problem with the pressure sensor and flame sensor in my furnace recently. They came pretty much as soon as I called. Great! I was covered under a 10yr parts & labour extended warranty which they suggested I purchase at the time of install. Perfect. They made the repair quickly and then presented us with a $96 bill for a diagnostic charge. The amount of the bill is not what bothered me. Here's what did:
1) At he time I purchased the warranty they told me no additional charges. (I kept notes)
2) When I called them for warranty service there was no mention of this diagnostic charge. It was sprung on us at the time of the repair.
3) I called the warranty underwriting program to see if this was unusual. I was told by their rep that diagnostic charges are not covered but usually the installing company will include their diagnostic in the labour charge which is covered.
The whole thing, while not terrible, leaves a bit of a bad taste. I won't be using them for a new tankless system I am buying for my other home in the spring or the new humidifier/dehumidifier I want to install on my furnace. 10 Stars for their Sales Service, a failing grade for after sales care.

Hello Kevin.
Your extended parts & labour warranty is with Goodman manufacturer. Goodman manufacturer only pays the labour costs to their contractors. We are just one of their contractors.
In that case, one of our techs has to come to your home once to find the problem, then to Goodman to pick up the parts, and return to your home to perform the repair. This is an extra cost to us which is not covered by Goodman's extended P&L warranty. As you can understand, we have to pay our techs because they charge us for their time and knowledge. Our service charge of $85 + HST is one the lowest in the industry. For example Enercare service charge & diagnostic fee is $99 + HST within regular hours of 9 to 5 and up to $149 + HST after 5 pm.
Your furnace was installed on March 05/2012. For your information, we only provide free service Charge and Diagnostics for customer who have an Annual Service & Maintenance plan with us. In your case we never had such an arrangement, nor were we called to complete your Annual Maintenance and Safety Checks since date of installation. I hope we addressed all your concerns.

Warm Regards.

William

Of course it had to happen on a cold night and on a weekend evening no less. Mr. hear Mechanics did arrive within reasonable time and got my furnace working again. Ignition unit was needed to replace. However my wallet wasn't too happy but it is it was it is. Regardless, thank you.

Job Price

Thank you William. We really appreciate your loyalty.

More about Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Mr. Heat Mechanical is HVAC-R Contractor (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) specializing in Sales Repair & Installation of Heating and Cooling equipment covering the Greater Toronto Area.

Gas Piping for BBQ,Stove Range & Pool Heaters, Central Air Conditioning Sales & Service, Gas Furnace Sales & Service, Commercial Packaged Sales & Service, HRV & ERV Sales and Service.

Visit Our Facebook