Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

16-16 Sims Cres. Richmond Hill ON L4B
Fireplaces
Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Old furnace dying and air conditioner no longer cooling properly

We had Nima look at our gas fireplace which wouldn't ignite. He diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes, ordered the part, installed a few days later and all is well.
I mentioned I had to replace my furnace and air conditioner and Nima said he would be interested when we were ready.
Two months later we sought quotes from multiple companies and Nima provided us with the more comprehensive quote with a few options and reasoning as to why one is better than the other. In the end his quote for service was much less expensive than the others. Nima also committed to replacing the plastic vent pipes without cutting open my ceiling which the other companies would not agree to.
Very happy with the quality, timeliness and overall experience with Mr Heat and Nima and his crew.

Jim, thank you for your business and positive review of our company.

Teodor in Richmond Hill
Teodor in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace and water tank installations

I purchased recently a new furnace from Mr Heat Mechanical. I did researched prices and I can say they have some of the best prices out there. Nima and his team did a great job installing the new furnace. He also answered promptly and installed a new water tank on a very short notice. Next on my list is an AC unit.
So far both installed systems are working great. I liked Nima’s honest, common sense approach and the fact that he does his job very professionally. I do hope this will stay the same in future as I am planning to be a customer for a long time.

Thank you Teodor for your positive feedback.

Satisfied Customer in Richmond Hill
Satisfied Customer in Richmond Hill

Honest and Professional

Mr.Heat Mechanical technician arrived promptly and assessed the situation. He immediately recognized that it was not the furnace but the humidifier attached to my furnace. I was very thankful and he would not accept payment for the quick visit. I will certainly call them again when I need maintenance, repairs or a new furnace.
Good will is good business sense because customer loyalty pays off.
Kerri N

Thank you for your business and positive review.

Greg in King City
Greg in King City
1 review King City, ON

Highly recommend

I called Mr. Heat Mechanical because my fireplace would not stay lit. Nima got back to me in minutes and even came the same day! He quickly fixed the problem, explained the cause, and showed me what to do and not do to ensure smooth operation - he even cleaned both sides of the glass on my fireplace!
I would recommend Mr. Heat Mechanical without hesitation.

Thank you for your business and positive review.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas Fireplace Repair & Remote Installation

We called Mr. Heat because our gas fireplace would not start. Mr. Heat returned my call promptly, advised me on pricing and remote control installation options. Nima arrived promptly, replaced the pilot assembly and installed the remote control in an hour. Very happy with Mr. Heat's service standards, including taking the garbage back to the shop to recycle the metal parts.

Thank you for your business and positive review of our company.

Wes in Richmond Hill
Wes in Richmond Hill

Gas Fireplace Service and Repair

I had a pilot assembly on my gas fireplace burning poorly and generating much soot. It had been previously cleaned and adjusted for burn by an alternate certified HVAC specialist. Unsatisfied with the first results, I contacted Mr. Heat Mechanical. The response to have their technician come and inspect and provide appropriate services was for next business day. The technician came on time, replaced the old pilot assembly, verified proper operation of the automated gas valve and was finished cleaning up within 45min. He was very professional.

Thank you for your business and positive review of our company.

M. Nobleton in Richmond Hill
M. Nobleton in Richmond Hill

Gas Fireplace Repair

I contacted Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc. because my gas fireplace wouldn't start. The technician advised that we need a new pilot assembly and ignition module. He gave me a quote which seemed fair and then came back a week later to do the job. He was very efficient, polite, knowledgeable and answered a lot of questions, even ones that weren't related to the fireplace. He cleaned the fireplace as well and now it runs better than ever!

We really appreciate your business and positive review.

Cilla in Richmond Hill
Cilla in Richmond Hill

Fix my furnace

Called Mr. Heat after my furnace broke down thinking that it's about time to replace. Nima came & to my surprise fix it in half an hour's time. I am very happy with the prompt service but especially the honest attitude. When it's time for replacement, definitely I will give my business to him & nobody else.
Highly recommended Mr. Heat!

We really appreciate your business and positive review of our company.

Eugenio in Toronto
Eugenio in Toronto

Great Job

Nima and his team did a great job installing my duct work, furnace, A/C, water heater etc. So glad we hired them. Timely, efficient, reasonably priced and very friendly. Thanks Nima!

Thank you for your business and positive review Eugenio.

amir
amir
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and Air Condition installation.

I had Mr. HEAT MECHANICAL installed Lennox furnace and A.C. Very knowledgeable and cooperative team. Highly recommended.

Dear Amir, Thank you for your business and positive feedback. :)

More about Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Mr. Heat Mechanical is HVAC-R Contractor (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) specializing in Sales Repair & Installation of Heating and Cooling equipment covering the Greater Toronto Area.

Gas Piping for BBQ,Stove Range & Pool Heaters, Central Air Conditioning Sales & Service, Gas Furnace Sales & Service, Commercial Packaged Sales & Service, HRV & ERV Sales and Service.

Visit Our Facebook