Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

16-16 Sims Cres. Richmond Hill ON L4B
Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Claud in Toronto
Claud in Toronto

Service and Installation

I have used Mr. Heat (Nima) on several occasions. From installing my new A/C unit to servicing my furnace and installing a new gas line. He goes above and beyond to ensure everything is working properly and efficiently. Nima is amazing person and an absolute professional. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Maylee in Richmond Hill
Maylee in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

Great company & great customer service. Mr Heat has been my go to company for the last 10 years for all my HVAC needs. My old a/c unit died on Monday & I called Nima. He responded right away & emailed me a quote. Nima & his team installed the new a/c unit on Thursday just in time for the next heat wave. I could not be any happier with my new a/c unit. It's bigger, better & quieter than my old one. Nima is very professional, knowledgeable, personable, reliable & trustworthy. I appreciate having all my calls & questions answered in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and positive review

Air conditioner not working

Nema showed up quickly and spent his time checking what could be adjusted/ cleaned/ tweaked before suggesting any parts/ further services. Amazing.

I’m so used to having someone show up, walk around and say they need to get a part after 10 minutes and they’re gone. Not Nema- he spent his time to really figure out and not rush to the next job.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and AC Installations and Annual Maintenance

I hired Mr. Heat Mechanical to replace my existing HVAC system around 6 years ago. They also help me with annual maintenance since day one. They are very professional and hospitable. Their pricing is also fair. I definitely recommend Mr.Heat to all my friends and family.

claudia.lavecchia
claudia.lavecchia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Service

Nima was exceptional! He took the time to explain the issue which made me feel better having a baby in the house. He was quick, efficient and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend and would definitely reach out again for his services.

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Head Technician was rude

Today (May 2021), our gas fireplace which was turned off for the spring/summer season could not be re-ignited.

In the summer of 2018, the same issue developed and it was the first repair on the Insta-Flame Majestic gas fireplace which was installed in the new house in 1997.

Mr. Heat Mechanical's Head Technician in July 2018 came to diagnose and replace the one millivolt gas valve and one complete pilot assembly. He was pleasant. The service and diagnostic fee was $85.00 + 13% taxes. The total repair was $1376.00. Shockingly expensive.

Today, the same Head Technician returned to diagnose the no start issue. He didn't call in advance like he was supposed to to announce his arrival. My spouse opened the door. He was rude to her. He was cold and was rushed as if he was having an off day or perhaps he was annoyed that he had to return. A complete change in attitude. The re-ignition of the fireplace took about 5 minutes. Of course, the service and diagnostic fee jumped to $129 + 13% taxes which I had to pay. A bitter feeling which left my spouse and I shocked. We won't be using or recommending Mr. Heat Mechanical again.

We appreciate your feedback. Please note the following are Mr. Heat Mechanical policies :

1. We confirm our service charge rates with customers before booking an appointment with them.
2.Our fireplace repair warranty is One year on parts & labour on major repairs.
3. It's customers responsibilities to know basic operating & safety procedures of their gas fireplace in accordance to manufacturers written information including lighting pilots.
4. Our licensed professional techs are trained to avoid engaging with rude,vulgar, verbally abusive, hostile, disrespectful and unreasonable customers at the job site.
5. Our licensed techs are instructed to call customers 30 to 45 min ahead of their arrival unless instructed otherwise by the customer.

Management.

Stellar work and service

We hired Mr. Heat to install a new air conditioner and replace our old furnace. Their work from the estimate phase to the on-site installation was extremely smooth. We were very pleased with the attention to detail during the installation, and the clean up after! They were very independent during the installation process, which made it easy for me to take care of my 6 month old while they worked away in the basement. Additionally, they made great decisions in the basement with the new piping for the air conditioner and furnace that showed the care they took in planning the installation. We are very pleased with their work, and would recommend them to anyone!

Fireplace

Fireplace is amazing with simple start up remote control. The heat is able to heat up the entire basement in just a few minutes. Nima was able to install the fireplace in just a few hours and any issue afterwards was fixed right away. The fireplace is working perfectly with no problems.

Thank you Ken for your positive review. We really appreciate your business.

Peter in Markham
Peter in Markham

Fireplace and tankless water heater

Knowledgeable, courteous and punctual. They fixed my fireplace when 2 other service guys couldn’t and also added a fireplace fan motor for a very reasonable price. After seeing how professional Nima was, I asked him info on going tankless for water heater. He knows his field very well, recommended a unit, gave me info on the whole process and gave me a great deal. Work was started and completed very quickly as promised. Removed the old tank free of charge and left my place cleaner than when they arrived.

Thank you Peter for your kind and honest review. We really appreciate your business.

Zachary Teitel from Toronto
Zachary Teitel from Toronto

Gas Fireplace Repair

These are the guys to call if you need gas fireplace maintenance or repair. Used another company before I called them...was quoted a 5000 dollar replacement cost. These gents not only repaired for less than half, but also upgraded the fireplace with remote control. Highly recommend. The fine gentleman who serviced my fireplace was also incredibly well mannered and COVID-safe. Hire them!

More about Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Mr. Heat Mechanical is HVAC-R Contractor (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) specializing in Sales Repair & Installation of Heating and Cooling equipment covering the Greater Toronto Area.

Gas Piping for BBQ,Stove Range & Pool Heaters, Central Air Conditioning Sales & Service, Gas Furnace Sales & Service, Commercial Packaged Sales & Service, HRV & ERV Sales and Service.

Visit Our Facebook