We moved in this house about a year ago. the gas fireplace was not working properly and we were scared to try and turn it on.
After calling Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc. and diagnostic the problem we realized that the fireplace (about 15 years old) was never serviced and the pilot light always left on. The technician did a fantastic job. After replacing a few parts and given a proper cleaning it is now as good as new. It's a pleasure to use it as needed.
- Company Response
Thank you Leo for your positive feedback. We really appreciate your business.