sears warehouse

sarah in Ancaster
sarah in Ancaster
2 reviews ANCASTER, ON

Fridge Deliverey

I was really impresed with these people. Everyone I talked to in the store was so helpful in picking out the perfect fridge for me and my family. I am so happy with my new appliance and it was a great price. The emplyoees are so friendly and helpful. They also delivered my fridge on time and it was avery quick and easy process. Not to mention disposing of my old one!
Thanks Sears!

KF in hamilton  in Hamilton
KF in hamilton in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Bedroom Set & Bookcases

The Sears staff were excellent and very friendly. She even called me at home to let me know about extra savings and I was very pleased. I would highly recommend checking them out if you need new furniture.

pooky
pooky
1 review Hamilton, ON

leather couch and diswasher

the sales lady was very patient with our couch selection we sat on a few floor samples and had to return the recliner because it did not feel right and that was not a problem.It was a one stop shopping experience.
with the dishwasher she very helpful and gave us a great deal.