Just Deck It

Toronto ON M1N 2W2
HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  Just Deck It

Reviews for Just Deck It

Deck

Ryan and his team did a great job! We have no complains. They all worked very hard and are very detailed oriented. The prices are reasonable. Ryan is very personable and incorporated all the design ideas we had in mind.
Thanks Ryan!

Kem from Markham
Kem from Markham

Backyard deck

Ryan and his crew delivered on his promise. We just wanted to replace my dad's 30 year old deck with the same footprint. They were up for the task and built my dad an excellent and safe place to enjoy once again. The team left the yard clean which was important to us. The project was completed on time and everyone is very happy with the results . We would highly recommend Just Deck It to family and friends.

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

Deck and Shed Assembly

I got quotes from a few companies and Ryan's prices were very reasonable. I had my own design in mind already and Ryan gave his thoughts and ideas on it. Some of his suggestions we incorporated and some we didn't. I like the fact that he did provide some thoughts on how to save some money by doing some minor design changes. Ryan and his crew kept the job site organized and tidy each night. They were a pleasure to work with and am very happy with the workmanship. I would recommend them to friends/families going forward.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Back Deck

I searched for a company to change my old 8x4 deck to a 13x8 deck. I found Ryan's Just Deck It company among other and tried to get some quotes last year for this year. Ryan took the time to come out and give us a quote even though we were looking for the following year. He was very personable and has great knowledge of his profession. We reserved a spot for early this year and when the weather finally warmed up, they started just as we wanted. Ryan and his team worked diligently keeping all of our concerns as they proceeded. They left everything clean and organized every day after they finished. Their attention to details for every measurement and cut were evident in the finished product and even for something that we asked for was made to look better then we ever would of thought of. Ryan would point out to us the choices that were available before proceeding in the project. At the end, the finished product was what we were expecting and then some. The details that Ryan and his team put in is what puts this deck over the top. I would highly recommend Just Deck It for there work, professionalism, respect and cleanliness. You get what you pay for, and for us we got a deck that will make our backyard a vacation every day. Thank you so much, we love it.

Priscilla Chau from Markham
Priscilla Chau from Markham

Deck

Great job on the deck. Provided options to choose from and explained what they were. Completed the deck on time without any issues. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

deck

Ryan helped us come up with great ideas and solutions. He offered us a range of reasonable quotes, showed up exactly when promised, and completed the deck on time and on budget. We could not be more pleased with the finished deck. We hope to contact Ryan again for other projects. He was a delight to work with.

andrew in Toronto
andrew in Toronto

Deck construction

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job on our back deck. Before Ryan came along our back deck was a disaster waiting to happen. Ryan came in - brain stormed on the design and materials and provided us a quote very quickly.

Ryans team was very quick, efficient and clean. You can't even tell they were in our backyard - besides our beautiful deck. We were beyond surprised with the build quality on our deck - and we would recommend Just Deck It to anyone and everyone!

Thanks so much - can't wait for summer now!

MC Ghattas from Toronto
MC Ghattas from Toronto

Deck,Arbor,Fence

Ryan and Bobby just completed building a beautiful deck, arbor and fence enclosing and transforming my backyard. The end result was beyond my expectation. From initial design to completion of the project the craftsmanship and attention to detail has been meticulous and beautifully executed. They were punctual and always left the backyard tidy. They were very careful with my plants and shrubs. I had two quotes, both companies came in at the same price for the job. I went with Just Deck It because of the deck design with measurements that Ryan gave me with the detailed quote. I am so happy with my decision. I absolutely love my deck. I have had a lot of work done on my house these past 4 years and working with Ryan and Bobby has been one of my best experiences, both are very personable, professional, honest, and hardworking. Thank you to you both!

A from Toronto
A from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New Deck

Ryan & the Just Deck It crew recently completed the 3rd deck my family has hired them for (different properties) and as always the finished product is impeccable. Ryan and his crew are always on time, professional and clean up after themselves. If you want a beautiful long lasting deck, give Just Deck It a call, you won't regret it.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

deck

This is long over due but I want to thank Ryan and Bobby for the beautiful deck they made for us in May 2014. They took down an old solarium and used the existing footings to make a deck that exceeds our expectations. Even the staircase looks awesome.! I didn't think it would come out as good as it did. They are true craftsman as the attention to detail is outstanding. I highly recommend them, just call them months in advance as he books up quickly! A good sign.

More about Just Deck It

Ryan Graziano has ben directly involved in deck building for over ten years in the (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. He also has clients in Victoria, British Columbia. The primary focus is on the construction of decks including: Substructures, floring, railings, steps, benches, planters, skirting and privacy screning. Other exterior projects ...