London Snowplow and Landscape

Landscape Contractors & Designers
London Snowplow and Landscape

Reviews for London Snowplow and Landscape

Backyard Fence Project

Needed to replace the chain link fence at the back of our property with a wood one. The guys showed up on time, were professional, and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Dennis and his company. Thanks for building an awesome fence!!! Just to confirm, they left no mess at all!!! I had drainage work completed by another company which is the reason for dirt piles and torn up grass.

Thanks chad! Let us know when you're ready to do the rest of your fence!

Mulch Installation

London Snowplow provided us with a quote for mulch installation at our commercial plaza. Upon approval they proceeded to install fresh mulch in all flower beds in a neat, and timely manner.

Let us know when you're ready for some plants!

Private User reviews London, ON

hedge removal and wood fence install

I had expected with the hedge removal, the ground would be levelled and prepped for the fence which didn't happen and left a more difficult job after the fact. Some posts were installed out of line and left minor bumps along the length of the fence.

Hello. I am not sure why you would expect with hedge removal and stump grinding we would also do grading when that was never communicated. We raked out the area by hand to make it as level as possible, but it's unfair to expect us to get into the root systems. That wasn't discussed or priced. I told you multiple times we would take care of the extra dirt but you insisted you would do it and it would give you something to do. We did have a couple posts slightly out of line due to roots and rocks, but overall you have a straight fence. We also gave you a 5' section 4.5' section at no additional cost that was not included in the original estimate.

Retaining wall

Very helpful and professional throughout out the whole project. I would recommend them to any one.

Thank you Garnet, can't wait to start our next project together.

Fence post

10/10 Dennis dug and set about 65 fence post. Straight as an arrow. Response time was quick. He knew I had a schedule to stick to and got it done on time. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Josh! If you need any more posts in the future you know who to call.

Missed appointment

I asked for a quote and they set an appointment. Contacted me after the appointment time to state they couldn't make it and would come see me the next day.

Have not heard from them since.

Hello, I am sorry that we missed your appointment. However I don't actually know who this is. If you could kindly contact Dennis at 519-619-0495 by call or text, he will get this issue resolved immediately. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Driveway End Fence and Gate

I contacted London Snowplow and Landscape to construct a fence at the end of my driveway to close in the backyard. I sent them the measurements and they gave me a quick quote. The end product looked amazing! A season later after a harsh winter, the fence came out of the wall a bit, and the gate could no longer open. London Snowplow and Landscape fixed the problem with no questions asked, and gave further support to the fence to ensure it's smooth operation for years to come, free of charge.

Thank you for the kind review! We stand behind our products and our workmanship. If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to reach out.

Deck building, patio install

Dennis and his crew were hard workers and completed the job on budget. I would highly recommend

Thank you for the kind review. It's fantastic you're happy with your decks and patio. Look forward to your sod project coming up!

Deck and fence

London snow plow came in to do my fence and deck for me and they where very professional and cleaned up there mess each day . Very happy with there work

Thank you for the kind words. It's great that you are happy with your deck and fence. Can't wait to do more projects with you in the future.

More about London Snowplow and Landscape

We proudly serve London and surrounding area.

We have over 5 years experience.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.