Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Crystal from Calgary

It was of course a blizzard cold night in Calgary around 10:00 pm and the furnace in our mobile home decided to not work !!! The temperature was -10 and I was very worried about the water piped freezing and breaking.Called the company that has had our business for several years(we have 3 furnaces on the property)and they would not come out, tried another company and was told they do NOT work on Mobile homes, tried two more company's and there numbers were out of service.Finally tried Advanpro and Lee said he would be right out !!!! He was prompt, pleasant, efficient ,and fast as well as had all the parts he needed with him!!. Thanks to him our pipes did not freeze and he had heat restored to our home in no time. Needless to say next year when I have my furnaces serviced it will be Advanpro I call. Thanks again Lee for doing such a great job and being available when so needed !!

What a great review! I am very pleased that Lee was able to help you out in your time of need. Please do call us next time you need any furnace servicing or cleaning.

ALEX LLONOR from Calgary

They are really doing a great jod. Thumbs up. They are prompt & courteous. Replacing my humidifier and giving me a quick operation are really helpful to me. Definitely I will call them again with regards to my furnace.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the positive review! We would be happy to work with you again in the future. Please let us know when you need us next.

Lana from Calgary

I researched companies on the web prior to hiring Advanpro and the reviews gave me confidence in trying their service. Prices for furnace and duct cleaning were average to good based on the few comparison calls that I did and the service was great. Both Lee and Pat who completed the service were personable, took the time to answer any of my questions and had the patience to deal with my attention to detail! They did their best to keep things clean throughout the process and I would hire Advanpro again.

Hello Lana,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are very happy to hear that Lee and Pat were able to meet your expectations. Please keep us in mind for your next cleaning.

Donald K White from Calgary

Lee and Leo were courteous, clean and very professional. I would definitely recommend AdvanPro especially these two techs. They were on time, and let me know the condition of my furnace and vents advising a practical interval time to have my ducts cleaned again.

Hello Donald,

Thank you for the positive review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided by Lee and Leo. Please let us know when you need us again.

s from Calgary

I made an appt for furnace and duct cleaning and they came the next day. Leo and Pat were courteous, efficient and friendly. I felt I got my money's worth and I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the positive review. We are very pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Let us know when you need us again.

Steve from Calgary

If you are looking for a furnace cleaning company, look no further. Advanpro takes the time to go over the project prior to starting, provides tips and helpful suggestions. The team we had, (John & Lee), were great. They showed up on time, did a great job and were sure to leave our home clean. The guys are great with little kids, they take the time to answer their questions as they followed them around the house asking why over 100 times.

If you need your furnace and ducts clean, choose Advanpro, you will not be disappointed...

Thanks for the positive review Steve! We love to hear that our techs are providing great service to our customers. Please let us know when you need us again.

Heather from Calgary

Lee and Leo did a great job of cleaning our vents, furnace and dryer vent. They showed up on time, were friendly and described the whole process so we knew what to expect. For the high quality of service we received, it was an excellent rate as well. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the positive review! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Please let us know when you need our services again.

P.C. Duke from Calgary

Absolutely Great! 100% Quality Service and Workmanship. We purchased an older home and discovered the previous owners were smokers and had pets. Lee and Kevin were meticulous and absolutely thorough in "every" aspect of making our air system immaculate. Hard-working, professional and very, very attentive to every detail ensuring our peace of mind when they were done. It was the best furnace cleaning I have ever experienced as a homeowner. Thank you VERY much ADVANPRO for your Supreme Quality Service.

Thank you for the positive review! We are very happy to hear that Lee and Kevin were able to provide you with the high quality of service needed to ensure our customers get the best possible cleaning. Please let us know when you require our services again.

Phillip

Lee and John were friendly, courteous and clean. Our dog liked them from the minute they arrived (she is an excellent judge of character!). They called to see if an earlier start time was acceptable. Great customer service and efficient workmanship. Will definitely use Advanpro again.

Thank you Janet (and dog) for the great review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided by our technicians. Let us know if you need our services again.

D.F.McEachern from Calgary

new hi/eff furnace issue, called the installing co.....no emerg sevice till following day....call advanpro....had it repair within one hour.....fast, efficent and professional.....they also do my duct cleaning bi-yearly....top notch outfit

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to continuing to care for your furnace and ducts in the future.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...