Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Sheri from Calgary
Sheri from Calgary

fFurnace cleaning and tune up

Pat and Leo were punctual, friendly and professional. We went with the gold level clean and I believe the brush method used was very effective. The final cost was a little more than I expected, due to the large number of vents that we have. Leo gave some helpful tips on maintianing our furnace in the future. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the positive review Sheri! We are always happy to hear feedback on the servies provided. Please let us know when you are in need of our services again.

viola from Calgary
viola from Calgary

furnace and vents cleaning

Thanks to Leo and EJ for showing good service characteristics such as arriving on time, courteous, polite and for a job well done and discounted price. I also learned a lot from you on how to take care of our furnace and vents.

Thanks for the positive review Viola! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided. Please let us know when you require our services again.

marita from Calgary
marita from Calgary

BRONZE SERVICE

excellent service rendered by ADVANPRO personnel's specially Lee and Travis. Wow! they were punctual on their time.I felt so clean and no more sneezing,LOL! The best is they don't leave my house without cleaning the floors. For sure we gonna recommend their service to my friends and relatives. Great price and Great JOB!!!!! THANK YOU....

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service provided. Thank you for the great review and please keep us in mind for your next cleaning.

karen from Calgary
karen from Calgary

Duct Cleaning

Kevin and EJ were very professional, tidy, well mannered and arrived on time for the appointment. I felt very comfortable with their abilities and impressed with their knowledge and would highly recommend Advanpro to anyone requiring furnace duct cleaning.

Thank you Karen for the great review! Please let us know when you need us again.

Jim Fader in Calgary
Jim Fader in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Furnace Repair

Called them on a Sunday morning - Brad showed up right when he said he would and quickly diagnosed the problem. Excellent service in getting the furnace repaired. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the positive review Jim! Please let us know if and when you need our services again.

Angie from Calgary
Angie from Calgary

Furnace, AC and fire place

Excellent service, great value, professional and friendly. If you don't know who to trust for these services, trust Advanpro. We went with the gold level clean and I believe the brush method used was very effective. Thanks Lee and Pat!

Thanks for the great review Angie! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided and look forward to working for you in the future.

Adam Dove from Airdrie
Adam Dove from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

John and Kevin showed up early and got right to work. They did an excellent and very thorough job. John and Kevin are both great people and they were more than happy to answer any questions I had as they worked. They left the place very clean and went above and beyond what I was expecting as far as service.

I will definitely call Advanpro back for the next cleaning.

The price was a little higher than I expected, but that is likely due to my own poor understanding on how it was suppose to be calculated. For some reason I assumed the vent count was just the hot air registers. It does include the cold air returns as well. Oops. I still believe I got good value for money though.

Thanks guys.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your positive review. Please keep us in mind for your next cleaning.

Mike Allen from Calgary
Mike Allen from Calgary

Furnace cleaning and Humidifier install

Lee and John showed up right on time and started right to work. They very courteous and respectful of our home. The job they did was top notch and very well explained. Great to have you come.

Thank you for the positive review Mike! We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided. Please let us know when you need us next.

Crystal from Calgary
Crystal from Calgary

After Hours emergency

It was of course a blizzard cold night in Calgary around 10:00 pm and the furnace in our mobile home decided to not work !!! The temperature was -10 and I was very worried about the water piped freezing and breaking.Called the company that has had our business for several years(we have 3 furnaces on the property)and they would not come out, tried another company and was told they do NOT work on Mobile homes, tried two more company's and there numbers were out of service.Finally tried Advanpro and Lee said he would be right out !!!! He was prompt, pleasant, efficient ,and fast as well as had all the parts he needed with him!!. Thanks to him our pipes did not freeze and he had heat restored to our home in no time. Needless to say next year when I have my furnaces serviced it will be Advanpro I call. Thanks again Lee for doing such a great job and being available when so needed !!

What a great review! I am very pleased that Lee was able to help you out in your time of need. Please do call us next time you need any furnace servicing or cleaning.

ALEX LLONOR from Calgary
ALEX LLONOR from Calgary

Replacing Humidifier

They are really doing a great jod. Thumbs up. They are prompt & courteous. Replacing my humidifier and giving me a quick operation are really helpful to me. Definitely I will call them again with regards to my furnace.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the positive review! We would be happy to work with you again in the future. Please let us know when you need us next.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...