HomeStars  >  Builders in Toronto  >  The Acorn Development Corporation

Reviews for The Acorn Development Corporation

Vlad from Diamax Aluminum
Vlad from Diamax Aluminum

New House-Acorn

Moving into my Acorn home was a wonderful experience for myself as well as my family. Any questions I had was immediately responded to politely and explanatory. The builder did an outstanding job which leads me to being confident in my choice of choosing Acorn. My home has not only a great exterior look but a great interior look as well which get's me many compliments on my house.
Very pleased with my purchase and would HIGHLY recommend.

Amanda and George in East Gwillimbury
Amanda and George in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

New home from Acorn

My family and I just moved into our beautiful Acorn home. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Acorn. Their customer care team is very responsive to our questions and anything that we have expressed concerns about has been repaired or addressed in a timely manner. Acorn is a great builder with an excellent support team. They also include beautiful finishes that would be expensive upgrades with other builders. We are very happy in our new home and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Acorn to any of our family or friends.

New Home Builder

Great Builder - love my new townhouse! Quality finishes and excellent workmanship - blows everyone else away! After care service has been stellar - very friendly and reliable. Calls are returned quickly and service calls are booked promptly. Focus is on quality and customer care. Very happy with the whole purchase experience!

Oak Knoll Phase 3

This is our first time buying a newly built house. We don’t know anything about a house. During the PDI, we are not sure what need to inspect. We, at first, feel kind of disappointed because we expected a higher standard of finishing. It may because we had a very good contractor who did a great job on renovation of the old house. All my friends who had bought new house told us their builder is a lot worse. Honestly, the Acorn after sales service is really good. It did take sometimes. They will do their best to satisfy our needs. We would like to specially thank Leslie Ho, the designer, who is kind and patient and extremely helpful; David, the site staff, is helpful too, even it’s not his job after the closing; Deniz and Marnie, at the after sales, responds quickly and professional. We really appreciate their help.

Imad in Brampton
Imad in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New House

I came with my family to the pre closing inspection appointment in 2016 with a lot of questions and worries. Acorn representative was able to answer all our questions and made us feel much better, and ever since Acorn provided us with exceptional customer service. They really care and do all they can to satisfy our needs. Many times they go beyond what is expected to resolve any issue we had. We really greatly appreciate their efforts.

Oak Knoll, phase 3

I personally had a good experience in dealing with Acorn staff. All of my concerns were addressed in timely manner. I dealt with Marnie from the office, she was right on the ball and what's important she always had friendly, positive but very professional approach. Also I have met Denis (I believe he is a site manager) very professional, punctual and pleasure to deal with gentleman that took care of our kitchen and hard wood issues.
In addition I have met with Mahmood (one of the managers from head office), he listened to my concerns and provided solution right on the spot with not many questions asked and no games (had a bad experience with other builder it the past)

Over all, great boutique builder.

Linor in Toronto
Linor in Toronto

Oak Knoll Phase 2 and 3

Great builder. We purchased two houses with this builder and have been having a very good experience so far.
Anything that needed to get fixed was fixed and was done quickly and professionally. Was dealing with Marnie many times and she is very helpful and responds to requests very fast.
The quality of materials is also to a high standards. believe me I've been dealing with other builders and not many chose to work with high quality products.dealing with other builders and not many chose to work with high quality products.
Dealt with Mahmud the general manager several times who was professional and helped us if we had any concerns or questions.
Deniz who is working on site is a great and helpful professional who responds quickly when it comes to fixing anything.
Another very helpful individual is Leslie who is working in the design studio and is amazing. she gave us so many design ideas including structural - which I am grateful for as I am not an expert.
I recommend this builder they truly care.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

roofing

After the fifth year living in a Acorn home, I am still plague with losing singles on my roof after gusty wind over nights. My roofer told me that when they were doing the roofing, they did not remove the anti-stick strips underneath the singles that was blown off during gusty night. This is the Acorn home quality standard!

Private User reviews Laurel, ON

Opening Day- Yonge & Bloomington

The most unprofessional and rude developer I have seen. The staff have no idea what they're doing, and so many suspicious stuff happening within the organization, including the Yonge-Bloomington project. Stay away from this developer.

X
X
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Oak knoll

The worst ever ,, they are not Professional at all .. from selling to the end . Make sure you are not swear at along the way , my first experience was being disrespected along with others in the line up by some Sales rep named Joe .Stay away