The Acorn Development Corporation

Jay in Ottawa
Jay in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Home

Bought a preconstruction home from Acorn and pretty satisfied with the purchase. The design centre to select upgrades has a lot more options than many competitors from my discussion with my friends and they also allow you to customize to a certain extent (at a cost of course).

During the PDI process, they communicated effectively and held themselves/their contractors accountable for issues we noted and they were quick to set up the appointments to have everything fixed. If the contractors did not do a good job or didn't arrive to complete their job, there was constant communication and they ensured everything would be done.

Marnie was the individual how is responsible for setting up all the appointments and she is FANTASTIC. She is always polite when we call and responds quickly when we email her.

I also want to note that the workmanship and quality of the final home is also at a much higher standard than many other builders.

We have had a positive experience with Acorn Home and would recommend other's to buy their houses from them.

Deceitful developers

Worst development company, cramped communities; deceitful layouts shown to buyers...and they make you pay ridiculous condo fees for detached homes. Buyer beware!

Purchased a detached home 2 years ago with a ravine view (was told by the acorn agent) that they won’t build in front of the ravine; 2019... they’re building townhomes in front of the home... right in front of of our home. They even got the approval by the city...prior to purchase and never disclosed the information until now.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

New Home from ACORN

Buying a new home is always both exciting and nerve-wrecking.
There are always so many factors to consider, so many repairs and fine details.
No home is perfect, and it's part of the process of buying a pre-construction.

Thanks to ACORN, we were able to address them quickly.
Marnie/Deniz/Joe have been super fast with email communication, transparency and professionalism in getting all repairs completed.
Getting Fast results requires a lot of running around and going above and beyond. Without their help, we wouldn't have been able to enjoy such a beautiful!

Please accept our humble THANK YOU! and a congratulations on a great job well done!
We wouldn't have gotten here without all of your help with everything.
ACORN has got a really great team! Amazing job guys!
Words definitely cannot express how much we appreciate all of this.

Your Very proud new homeowners of a PERFECT home to start our new Family.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

House

I live in an Acorn home. Their standard specs are better than most Builder’s upgrades. Hence, I did not have to spend money on upgrades. The workmanship and attention to details is commendable. I will recommend Acorn to any of my friends and family looking for a new home.

Vlad from Diamax Aluminum
Vlad from Diamax Aluminum

New House-Acorn

Moving into my Acorn home was a wonderful experience for myself as well as my family. Any questions I had was immediately responded to politely and explanatory. The builder did an outstanding job which leads me to being confident in my choice of choosing Acorn. My home has not only a great exterior look but a great interior look as well which get's me many compliments on my house.
Very pleased with my purchase and would HIGHLY recommend.

Amanda and George in East Gwillimbury
Amanda and George in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

New home from Acorn

My family and I just moved into our beautiful Acorn home. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Acorn. Their customer care team is very responsive to our questions and anything that we have expressed concerns about has been repaired or addressed in a timely manner. Acorn is a great builder with an excellent support team. They also include beautiful finishes that would be expensive upgrades with other builders. We are very happy in our new home and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Acorn to any of our family or friends.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Home Builder

Great Builder - love my new townhouse! Quality finishes and excellent workmanship - blows everyone else away! After care service has been stellar - very friendly and reliable. Calls are returned quickly and service calls are booked promptly. Focus is on quality and customer care. Very happy with the whole purchase experience!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Oak Knoll Phase 3

This is our first time buying a newly built house. We don’t know anything about a house. During the PDI, we are not sure what need to inspect. We, at first, feel kind of disappointed because we expected a higher standard of finishing. It may because we had a very good contractor who did a great job on renovation of the old house. All my friends who had bought new house told us their builder is a lot worse. Honestly, the Acorn after sales service is really good. It did take sometimes. They will do their best to satisfy our needs. We would like to specially thank Leslie Ho, the designer, who is kind and patient and extremely helpful; David, the site staff, is helpful too, even it’s not his job after the closing; Deniz and Marnie, at the after sales, responds quickly and professional. We really appreciate their help.

Imad in Brampton
Imad in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New House

I came with my family to the pre closing inspection appointment in 2016 with a lot of questions and worries. Acorn representative was able to answer all our questions and made us feel much better, and ever since Acorn provided us with exceptional customer service. They really care and do all they can to satisfy our needs. Many times they go beyond what is expected to resolve any issue we had. We really greatly appreciate their efforts.

Looking for Builders pros in Toronto?